Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Usage Of Smart Watches For Exam Malpractice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Usage Of Smart Watches For Exam Malpractice (445 Views)

Exam Malpractice: Central University Student Ghana Wrote Answer On Bald Head / OAU Female Student 'Ran Mad' While Reading For Exam / Plateau And Oyo States Lead In Exam Malpractice In NECO Nov/Dec SSCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usage Of Smart Watches For Exam Malpractice by kamtrix(m): 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
I had exams few days ago at the university of Benin and I felt really bad after the paper after discovering that some hustling students bought very expensive smartwatches and snapped all the pages of the textbook and took to use in the hall.
I felt really bad, as our educational system us now so shattered that Exams are now battle grounds because the lecturers set exams with the aim of failing as many students as possible after not even teaching properly in the classrooms.
Maybe we should just forget about education completely since it has gotten to this level, as no true education anymore. How many lecturers know Any thing about smartwatches. We have already failed the very purpose of education as students are now scared of exams instead of challenged by them after a lecturer says "You will all just fail" in the classroom.
Who do we blame? What do we blame? I'll personally say the half baked graduates are as a result of halfbaked lectures. I'd love to read the comments. [sub][/sub]
Re: Usage Of Smart Watches For Exam Malpractice by iSpread(m): 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
To be sincere with you; you really have said nothing.
Re: Usage Of Smart Watches For Exam Malpractice by kamtrix(m): 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
Thank you for replying nothing
iSpread:
To be sincere with you; you really have said nothing.
Re: Usage Of Smart Watches For Exam Malpractice by iSpread(m): 9:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
kamtrix:
Thank you for replying nothing
I didn't say you've not made any sense. I said you've said nothing.

(1) (Reply)

NECO Timetable For 2018 June/july / Bogus And Untrue --- Nadia Bakery Management Decries The Popular Rumours. / EBSU Aspirants Get In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.