Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

The Greatest Battle Ever - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Greatest Battle Ever (647 Views)

My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist / The Greatest Lover Of All Time / RCCG And LFC: One Of The Greatest Testimonies Of Inter-Church Harmony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Greatest Battle Ever by pressplay411(m): 12:05am On Apr 26, 2018
If there's anything history has taught us, it is that Man has always fought battles. Battle for territory, invasion, marriage, honour, sport, gold and precious stones, ego, etc.

But what is the greatest battle ever fought? Is it the battle between King Leonidas and his 300 Spartans against the immortal army of Xerxes? Or is it the battles between Caesar and the Roman territories? Is it the nuclear battles of the World Wars? Or the battle between Floyd Mayweather and Pacquiao?

Gory and Epic as these battles were, the greatest battle man has ever fought is none of them. No, not even close. . It is not even against one another.
The greatest battle ever fought by Man is the Battle of the Mind. The Battle for the Human Soul.

(Stay with me, it only gets more interesting from here on)

Man is a triune being. Man is a Spirit with a Soul living inside an earth-bound Body.
The human soul comprises of the Mind (Thoughts), Free-Will and Emotions.
God created man and the greatest and most dangerous gift he gave to man was his Free will.

Here in lies the Greatest Battle of Man. The battle between God and Satan for his Soul, his free will.
It would seem that Satan is winning this battle as it stands in our time. The human mind is completely flooded with everything ungodly. Our natural will is Destructive; choosing Darkness over Light, Evil over Good, Profanity over Holiness, Lie over Truth.

The enemy has been very scheming and strategic in his deception. He has not only convinced us that bad is good and wrong is right but he's cunningly conned us to believe that death is life and life is death.
How did he achieve this?
He has changed the narrative. He changed our languages, our names and our diets.

I'm a bad guy. I no be gentle man, i no dey shame, etc are just few examples of how we glorify and celebrate what we should be ashamed of.

I no be good boy., I no nice, I no fit ever for my life be like those born-again, etc. They turned the most glorious attributes and made them despicable, irritating.

I dare say, the most glorious day in a man's life is the day he finds Salvation in Christ and becomes Born again. But today, even the word has been turned to the most grotesque word in the dictionary. It gets even deeper.

The devil has been strategic I reiterate, very strategic. He has put his stalwarts in the powerful places and controls the air waves, the media and dictates what we hear and see. What we decide is good or bad is hence as a result of what they decide.

A good example, any rational human being with even the faintest element of decency in them knows Cee C is possessed girl with all manners of demons eating her up. Yet she has become to many girls, a role model, a standard. And as such some of her characters are already rubbing off on girls and women across the nation.
And you thought BBN was just for your entertainment? No, they've been deciding how you will make your next decisions, how you will choose to exhibit some of the characters of Cee C and other BBN contestants next time you're in similar situations. Be informed.

Thr greatest deception ever is perhaps that you're in your greatest battle ever with little or no awareness at all of the battle.
I will close on this note. How do we win this battle?
The only way to win this battle is first to realise you're in a battle. Then to "decide" who's side you want to be. Will you choose Light or Darkness? Will you choose Life or Death? Will you choose Perfection or Destruction?
Left to you in your present embattled state, you will naturally choose death over life. The deception is in the soothing and even ecstatic euthanasia of the death.
But I pray you listen to that suffocating voice of your inner man, your true spirit gasping for breath. Your true self looking up to you to make the right choice. To return to the original plan, your original purpose, Why you were Created and Born. Good is good, Holiness and Perfection is the best place to be, or atleast strive to be. And no, it's not boring or impossible as the devil has impressed on your mind. On the contrary, it is extraordinarily Glorious.
My natural old self would choose to be stingy and greedy with this Grace I am enjoying, but my re-born self is beyond greed, stinginess, jealousy, etc. All that has been replaced with Peace and Love. So the Good Grace that has been freely given me, is good for all and for the establishment of the Kingdom of God on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Choose wisely.

May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with us all. Amen.
Re: The Greatest Battle Ever by pressplay411(m): 6:34am On Apr 26, 2018
Seun, Lalasticlala, Mind44. Let this make FP. Thanks.
Re: The Greatest Battle Ever by Butterflyleo: 7:33am On Apr 26, 2018
pressplay411:
Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44.
Let this make FP. Thanks.

Are you not the one who said you were formerly an atheist?
Re: The Greatest Battle Ever by pressplay411(m): 8:01am On Apr 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Are you not the one who said you were formerly an atheist?
Lol well yeah, among other things.
Re: The Greatest Battle Ever by Butterflyleo: 8:04am On Apr 26, 2018
pressplay411:

Lol well yeah, among other things.

Then I am extremely proud of you. You are now free indeed. Free to live eternal life, free to talk eternal life, free to share eternal life.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Battle Ever by pressplay411(m): 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
Understanding the Power and Purpose of the Kingdom of the Air
-why media costs so much money and why christians must participate.
-why entertainers make so much from it
-why television is very dangerous and powerful
-why radio is very effective

Nature of the Media
Principles
1. There's nothing on earth is as powerful as the human will.
it is so powerful that it is the only thing god himself does not control. Free will. Self control
2. It controls the destiny of man. It is the agency of god's kingdom administration.
it is the most dangerous and precious gift from god.
Precious because it is the same power god has. Dangerous because you can choose to use it against god's will.
it is intended to fulfil god's will. God wanted you to use your will to fulfil his will on earth.
3. The seat of the will is the conscious and the subconscious mind. It lives in the heart.
The heart is the subconsious mind. The heart is the seat of contol of your life. It is deeper and more important.
The consious mind (brain) feeds the subconsious mind information. Repetition deposits/downloands from conscious into the subconsious mind.
The mind is the centre of thought and it holds the key to your life.
As a man thinketh (in his heart) so is he. Whoever controls your heart controls your life/destiny.
This is why it is difficult to stop habits and sinful nature.
Because it has been constantly repeated in our conscious mind and deposited in our subconsious(heart).
You are a sum total of the choices you make every day.
Whatever you decide to hear and see every day will become what you continue to hear and see.
HOW DO YOU CLEAN A HARD DRIVE.
That is tough. Some times you might have to buy a whole new computer because you can't get it all off.
Or buy a new program that cleans it out- The Holyghost.
The Holyghost is God's software and the word of God is the material.
The software takes the material and then you keep hearing the word of God until it drowns out what has been deposit for decades.
The mind is the centre of the soul.
The soul is an integration of the mind (thinking), your will (decision) and emotions (feelings).
The soul is the most important part of your life. The battle in life is for the soul of man.
Winning the body and spirit is easy, but winning the soul is the challenge.
Winning the soul takes a longer time. "He that winneth souls is wise." The soul of the people, nation, family.

THE SOUL IS THE MEDIA OF MAN
The soul is the first component of media created by God. It is the mediator between the spirit and the body.
it is the most dangerous part of your life. It dictates what the spirit receives.
The soul receives from the senses and deposits into the spirit. "take heed what you hear it will leaven the whole lump."
The spirit reveals through the soul to the body.
Sometimes the body doesn't want to do what the spirit wants it to do so the soul is in a mental battle.
Faith comes by hearing (body), the soul takes it, believe it and gives it to the spirit, the spirit receives and conceives it.
The Holyspirit decides if it is right or wrong and tells the spirit whether it is righteous. If it is unrighteous it tells the spirit to reject it.
The spirit tells the soul to tell the body to stop it. But the body likes the feeling and tells the soul to feel it.
The soul knows it is wrong but it feels (emotionally) good so the spirit loses and starts downloading junk that is killing it.
The soul is the most important of the triune because it has the power to accept or reject.
Hence "do not walk in the flesh but walk in the spirit and you not fulfil the lust of the flesh."

The soul feeds the spirit and receives from the spirit to feed the body.
Thats why we must be careful what we receive through our senses.
The soul enjoys it but the spirit rejects but it wins so it is stuck on our hardrive. Hence you can be saved but not have a clean harddrive.
To be completely free from any habit is to have a replacement of habits.
Man is a spirit that lives in a body and possesses a soul.
Whoever rules the soul rules the man.

GOD'S ORIGINAL PLAN- HIS KINGDOM
The original purpose of God is to rule the seen world from the unseen world through the unseen man(spirit) living inside the seen body on the seen.
"i wish above all things that you prosper even as your soul prospers."
The kingdom of god is the kingdome of your soul/heart. It can't get on earth until it gets to your soul.
"repent" change your mind/soul.then the kingdom of god can be manifested on the earth.
God and satan are battling for the soul of man. The kingdom of God and kingdom of darkness are at war for your soul.
Because whoever controls your soul controls you.
We are fighting demons that don't exist and missing the real battle. The battle of our soul.

POWER OF THE MEDIA
The Media can corrupt, pervert, clarify, protect or destroy the integrity of a message.
The media is the most powerful thing in communication
The media controls what the receiver hears, thinks and understands.

Leviticus 20:27 put mediums to death.
Deut 18:10 law against divination and mediums (even astrology).

What you hear will either kill you or save you.
The Word is God's media. The Word is God's first mediation. The Word is God.

Word (logos)- expression of thought. The word is the thought of god. Words are thought containers.
Words are the most powerful media.
A thought is a silent word.
Word- an expressed thought
Thought- is your idea/concept
Word- your expressed idea/concept
When you speak to me youre giving me what's in your heart.
Words control thoughts and create life.

"A piece of my mind."
you have to be careful who you listen to because they are giving your a their heart/mind. You add their mind to yours.
Hence the media is the most powerful force of earth because it transmits ideas.
Hebrews 1:3. The word created everything and holds everything together.
Hence Christ is the most important part of salvation. Jesus Christ is God's media. "i only say what i hear my father say."

The key to media is the use of waves. The air is the source of all waves
1. Air waves
2. Radio waves
3. Tele-visual wazes
4. Brain waves
5. Gamma rays- sun waves, electrons in the air.

Waves are the key to influence. Whoever controls the waves controls the nation. This is why when coup happens they control broadcasting first.
The air is more powerful than the earth.
Earth has no power. When satan was chased out of heaven he refused earth and chose the air. Satan is the ruler of the air. Ephesians 2:
Satan is the prince of the power of the air.

Media Mandate of the Kingdom- Myles Munroe
Re: The Greatest Battle Ever by pressplay411(m): 5:08am On Jun 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Then I am extremely proud of you. You are now free indeed. Free to live eternal life, free to talk eternal life, free to share eternal life.

God bless you

Amen. You too sire.

(1) (Reply)

Understanding The Power Of Praise, Part 3 / Open Heavens 20 September 2018 – Don’t Gamble With Your Life / Unbelievable : See What A Cele Pastor Is Doing With This Lady In The Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.