Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,038 members, 7,821,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Where Can I Buy Dried Cocoa Seeds In Nigeria For Export?~Question Nigeria. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Where Can I Buy Dried Cocoa Seeds In Nigeria For Export?~Question Nigeria. (591 Views)

Where To Buy Dried Tomato Flakes? / Johnvents Pure Cocoa Powder - Nigerians Deserve To Enjoy The Nourishing Goodness / .buy Dried Seafoods N Natural Palm Oil Here In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy Dried Cocoa Seeds In Nigeria For Export?~Question Nigeria. by KingMicky3286: 6:50am On Apr 26, 2018
A friend of mine want to start an export business as he has a company that want him to supply a large quanity of dried cocoa seeds on monthly basis .

The company is a beverage company Abroad. How can we get real sellers at a good prices?
Please lets help to answer this question as it will help a lot to put some people to shame who said that Nigerian Youths are lazy…

https://questionnigeria.com/question/where-can-i-buy-dried-cocoa-seeds-in-nigeria-for-export/
Re: Where Can I Buy Dried Cocoa Seeds In Nigeria For Export?~Question Nigeria. by eezeribe(m): 6:56am On Apr 26, 2018
KingMicky3286:
A friend of mine want to start an export business as he has a company that want him to supply a large quanity of dried cocoa seeds on monthly basis .

The company is a beverage company Abroad. How can we get real sellers at a good prices?
Please lets help to answer this question as it will help a lot to put some people to shame who said that Nigerian Youths are lazy…

https://questionnigeria.com/question/where-can-i-buy-dried-cocoa-seeds-in-nigeria-for-export/
Go to Ikom in cross river state.there you will see dry cocoa seeds lining the roads like sand;even the likes of Nestlé are regular patrons there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Buy Dried Cocoa Seeds In Nigeria For Export?~Question Nigeria. by KingMicky3286: 7:41am On Apr 26, 2018
eezeribe:

Go to Ikom in cross river state.there you will see dry cocoa seeds lining the roads like sand;even the likes of Nestlé are regular patrons there.

Wow i am glad to get this info.. God bless you
Re: Where Can I Buy Dried Cocoa Seeds In Nigeria For Export?~Question Nigeria. by Lomprico2: 7:45am On Apr 26, 2018
Go to ondo state.
Re: Where Can I Buy Dried Cocoa Seeds In Nigeria For Export?~Question Nigeria. by eezeribe(m): 8:18am On Apr 26, 2018
KingMicky3286:

Wow i am glad to get this info.. God bless you
Thanks.dry cocoa seeds are also available in some South West states,but I am not too familiar with that terrain.
Re: Where Can I Buy Dried Cocoa Seeds In Nigeria For Export?~Question Nigeria. by walex2(m): 8:34am On Apr 26, 2018
I base in Lagos but my parents are real cocoa farmer with many others in Ise Ekiti if you have good price system let me do business with you. manager.Prisduovic@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Egusi Soup And Popcorn / Meat Flakes Or ...pls Help Me Out With The Name / Join The Gb Skills Free Cookery Class And Get Free Ebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.