Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Worth 300K Ending In 4 Days Time. Apply - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Worth 300K Ending In 4 Days Time. Apply (1445 Views)

How He Got Scholarship Worth ₦‎30 Million To Loughborough University / NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship, 2020 - Hurry Now / SCHOLARSHIP ALERT: NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Award For Nigerian Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Worth 300K Ending In 4 Days Time. Apply by mbscholars: 6:53am On Apr 26, 2018
This is to remind you that 2018 NLNG undergraduate scholarship is still ongoing, ending in 4 days from today (30th April 2018)

NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship

This was founded as a critical component of education intervention programme for our host communities in 1998 and later opened up to the rest of Nigeria in 2003.
A total of 2,833 undergraduates from various universities in Nigeria have benefited from the scholarship scheme with a spend of over N600 million. The introduction of online application and use of social media (Facebook) for information dissemination in 2012 made the selection process more efficient and cost effective, and increased awareness. The value of the scholarship has been reviewed upward from N100, 000 to N300, 000 per awardee for an academic year and it runs throughout the duration of the student’s course.

Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018/2019 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarships For Nigerian Students. Interested students should see the details below.

About NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship

The Management of Nigeria LNG Limited wishes to invite interested First Year Undergraduate students in Nigeria to apply for the 2018/2019 NLNG annual Scholarship Award.

Application deadline
30th April, 2018.

Selection criteria

Beneficiaries are selected through a rigorous and transparent selection process organized in collaboration with the Aptitude Test Department of WAEC.

Eligible Candidates

Applicants must be first year undergraduate students in a recognized Nigerian university. See more ongoing scholarships for year ones

What are the benefits of the scholarship?

Each Scholarship recipient will receive the payment of a yearly Scholarship allowance of NGN 300,000 as beneficiaries in Institutions in Nigeria.

Working Application Link and other details Here
Good luck
Re: NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Worth 300K Ending In 4 Days Time. Apply by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:33am On Apr 26, 2018
May 18 Is The Deadline

Check.

1 Like

Re: NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Worth 300K Ending In 4 Days Time. Apply by osamagbesmart(m): 9:40am On Apr 26, 2018
please help a brother in need,i NEED the past question sent to my email.osamagbesmart@gmail.com.GOD BLESS YOU
Re: NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Worth 300K Ending In 4 Days Time. Apply by anodereven(m): 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
osamagbesmart:
please help a brother in need,i NEED the past question sent to my email.osamagbesmart@gmail.com.GOD BLESS YOU
Abeg send me
smilehotsunday@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

WAEC Explains Why Students Fail English Language In WASSCE / Buhari’s May 29 Swearing-in Under Threat, As 13 Electoral Officers Make Powerful / Why An Athlete Should Be Given Glucose Drink Instead Of Bread (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.