Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

#lazyyouths Nairalander Cultivates Cassava - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / #lazyyouths Nairalander Cultivates Cassava (14888 Views)

How Much Is A Ton Of Cassava Now / Estimated Cost Of Farming 1 Hectare Of Cassava / Fresh TME Cassava Spieces Stems Available In large & Small Quantity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #lazyyouths Nairalander Cultivates Cassava by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 26, 2018
CowHard:
Not all Nigerian youths are actually lazy like the presidency claimed
Did he ever say all youths are lazy? this your comment sef, i suspect you of mental laziness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #lazyyouths Nairalander Cultivates Cassava by Senorprinz(m): 10:50am On Apr 26, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
cry cry

All this we are doing to proof Buhari wrong
Is nonsensical rubbish

In Develop countries you will never see them proofing their president wrong because he abuse them. Rather they protest against his/her government not to be reacting like chemicals on social media.
welcome to Nigeria, where warriors are found only on social media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #lazyyouths Nairalander Cultivates Cassava by johnime: 10:51am On Apr 26, 2018
what?! shocked shocked shocked shocked
FishLegs:
Yes I got my PVC and I will vote Buhari next year .
So help me God .Amen …
Re: #lazyyouths Nairalander Cultivates Cassava by Sirpaul(m): 10:53am On Apr 26, 2018
you need .........
FishLegs:
Yes we will get our PVCs and vote pmb .
You go wail till 2087

1 Like

Re: #lazyyouths Nairalander Cultivates Cassava by johnime: 10:54am On Apr 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Sirpaul:
you need .........
Re: #lazyyouths Nairalander Cultivates Cassava by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 26, 2018
alphaconde:
buhari actually wanted to mention the amnesty guys in the niger delta but was too scared not to create an uproar. however fear led him to do the worse. thats what fear makes us do. Bleep fear
Lol, he should've mentioned the miscreants if he wanted to. Something told me from the start that that was what he was implying, but his words seemed too vague and the media found it easy to put a very ugly twist on them.

They have these Niger Delta guys in my school, and here's what I learned from one of them:

In his community (I don't know about other communities but I doubt they'll neglect them), they call 3,000 SS3 students to write an exam. The best 50 get sponsored abroad, and the rest that PASSED get placed in any private university of their choice. This isn't an "I heard" or "they told me" story. These are people I SEE in my school. They each receive alerts of N70,000 per month for their personal upkeep and the moment they're admitted into the school they also get a laptop. They also hold meetings for them regularly for them to voice their complaints and some can push to get transferred to another private university if they don't like the one their in. Their accommodation is also usually done specially, its like the school specifically reserves bedspaces for them. I'm speaking as a student from Afe Babalola University, I don't know how it's done in other private schools

Why then, would I not believe that the rest who are making noise in the Niger Delta are uneducated, lazy miscreants who don't want to make their lives better? On my floor when I was in 100L, there's a guy who was rumoured to be a former militant but he dropped his guns when this program started. He was a huge guy that usually settled hostel fights, lol.

Though I concede that this program started before Buhari, (not sure exactly when) he has continued it diligently. If others were afraid to speak out about the rest of the lazy ones, President Buhari isn't.

1 Like

Re: #lazyyouths Nairalander Cultivates Cassava by MisterGrace: 11:05am On Apr 26, 2018
Shehucom:
The president Never said Nigeria youths are Lazy..

Mischief Makers have succeeded.

What is this one saying?
Re: #lazyyouths Nairalander Cultivates Cassava by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 26, 2018
johnime:
A visa offers a better life. So does your PVC.

The PVC is cheaper than any visa; it’s literally free.

Add that to the fact that Nigeria is now the poverty capital of the world - we have more people living in extreme poverty than ANY other country.

Why are you people angry

You guys wants to finish our money again
Re: #lazyyouths Nairalander Cultivates Cassava by bareal(m): 11:07am On Apr 26, 2018
Shehucom:

Please, tell me the difference between a male child and a son.
Re: #lazyyouths Nairalander Cultivates Cassava by semyman: 11:10am On Apr 26, 2018
This man is not under 30yrs please. and for your info, he said a lot of the youth under 30 yrs are not willing to.....
Re: #lazyyouths Nairalander Cultivates Cassava by edemedidi(f): 11:10am On Apr 26, 2018
We will vote
Re: #lazyyouths Nairalander Cultivates Cassava by bionixs: 11:13am On Apr 26, 2018
Shehucom:

He made more mischief when he was in the opposition. son make we hear word abeg
Re: #lazyyouths Nairalander Cultivates Cassava by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 26, 2018
Shehucom:

undecided
Re: #lazyyouths Nairalander Cultivates Cassava by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 26, 2018
Shehucom:

Oga when you were writing exam and the teacher say "find x" do you run around looking for x or you put pen to paper?
When the teacher gives a topic and says, "discuss", do you engage him or you put pen to paper?

Lesson: words have context. Not everything has to be said literally. Only a NEPA certificate holder will not understand that.
Re: #lazyyouths Nairalander Cultivates Cassava by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 26, 2018
angry[/color][color=][color=#000099][/color]
CowHard:
youths not lazy
CowHard:
youths not lazy
CowHard:
youths not lazy
so we should crucify buhari abi¿
Re: #lazyyouths Nairalander Cultivates Cassava by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 26, 2018
Shehucom:

What did the president say?
Re: #lazyyouths Nairalander Cultivates Cassava by Mcreloaded(m): 11:49am On Apr 26, 2018
Shehucom:

Please can you tell me what the president said as I know am ignorant of what he said and maybe others too so please enlighten me and others then we will now be informed and make our own conclusion.
Re: #lazyyouths Nairalander Cultivates Cassava by Assassin101: 11:53am On Apr 26, 2018
pray the herdsmen don't come and catch you in that farmland
Re: #lazyyouths Nairalander Cultivates Cassava by cooltola(m): 12:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
what if I told you that getting your pvc may not get BUHARI out of office. Popular votes do not win election.
Re: #lazyyouths Nairalander Cultivates Cassava by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
Where's the cassava biko? What exactly is this joke for?
Nigerians with misunderstanding simple logic. Buhari never used 'all' in his statement. He generalised because most are lazy. It doesn't mean all are. Leaders of tomorrow my nyash sad
Re: #lazyyouths Nairalander Cultivates Cassava by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
MisterGrace:

What is this one saying?
You, what are you saying? Answer this question; did the president mention 'all', or any of its synonyms in his statement?
Re: #lazyyouths Nairalander Cultivates Cassava by teaandteea: 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2018
we offer tractor and bulldozer, grader services..
ploughing 32k per hectre..
harrowing 20k per hectre
ridging 20k per hectre
we provide service for mechanized maize planting, cowpea and soya beans e.t.c
you can also contact us for your harvesting of crops like maize. e.t.c using combined harvester 
these rates are negotiable depending on the type and size of land you want to work on..
you can contact us for tractor services for your farmland at a cheap price.. we do all d job to your satisfaction..
contact us on : 08125193014

Contact me today for the soil analysis of ur farmland at a cheaper rate..

Its important to know the nutrient level of your farmland, so as to take away any guesswork, and be sure to have a bountiful harvest on your land..
Call me today to do that.
Re: #lazyyouths Nairalander Cultivates Cassava by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 1:34pm On Apr 26, 2018
I am Oboh Joshua, I have my masters with my First degree and I still go to farm with old fashion tools.
Success comes when opportunity meets preparation; Nigerian youths are prepared, we are just waiting for an opportunity.
#_i_am_hardworking

Re: #lazyyouths Nairalander Cultivates Cassava by userplainly(m): 5:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Lol, he should've mentioned the miscreants if he wanted to. Something told me from the start that that was what he was implying, but his words seemed too vague and the media found it easy to put a very ugly twist on them.

They have these Niger Delta guys in my school, and here's what I learned from one of them:

In his community (I don't know about other communities but I doubt they'll neglect them), they call 3,000 SS3 students to write an exam. The best 50 get sponsored abroad, and the rest that PASSED get placed in any private university of their choice. This isn't an "I heard" or "they told me" story. These are people I SEE in my school. They each receive alerts of N70,000 per month for their personal upkeep and the moment they're admitted into the school they also get a laptop. They also hold meetings for them regularly for them to voice their complaints and some can push to get transferred to another private university if they don't like the one their in. Their accommodation is also usually done specially, its like the school specifically reserves bedspaces for them. I'm speaking as a student from Afe Babalola University, I don't know how it's done in other private schools

Why then, would I not believe that the rest who are making noise in the Niger Delta are uneducated, lazy miscreants who don't want to make their lives better? On my floor when I was in 100L, there's a guy who was rumoured to be a former militant but he dropped his guns when this program started. He was a huge guy that usually settled hostel fights, lol.

Though I concede that this program started before Buhari, (not sure exactly when) he has continued it diligently. If others were afraid to speak out about the rest of the lazy ones, President Buhari isn't.

lemme cut u short oga! I'm from Niger Delta! I'm isoko, born n raised in warri! ......... oga na those with connection n power dey get such favour! ... we have oil in our family land but na one uncle that I don't know dey flex d govt allocation! wen some youth for my village protest na bullet answer them!. I know plenty guys that will say they have oil in their community but don't expect or gt anything from govt! ..... I know plenty Ijaw, urhobo n isoko boys weh dey press jus to make am.... abi ma talk about keke drivers?....... if ur uncle or father is not a chief or a tyrant then no hope of oil advantage! NNPC don't employ SS graduates " we doh apply tire!, Chevron n shell too! NNPC/PPMC warri is ruled by Hausa, yoruba n IBOs... .. I noh doubt ur story but na very few and ONLY IJAWS get such privilege...........NA ONLY IJAW PEOPLE GET OIL? .... jus because dey are they ones that pickup arms to fight !......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Irrigation For Tree Crops (COCOA, PLANTAIN, APPLE, PAWPAW, GUAVA) / Which Area(s) Grows Beetroot Commercially? / Inadequate Storage Facilities: How It Is Affecting Our Agriculture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.