Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Pls Anybody Know Capable People Africa - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Anybody Know Capable People Africa (875 Views)

NATFORCE: Does Anybody Know About National Force? / Does Anybody Know These Food Earners Track Guys? / I Got A Job Without Knowing Any Senator, Minister Or Anybody In Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Anybody Know Capable People Africa by IAMEE: 10:07am On Apr 26, 2018
Dear Candidate,

Thank you for your application for the Technical Officer position.

We were impressed by your background. Your qualifications make you an excellent candidate for this role. I would like to invite you to a face-to-face interview at our office.

During the interview, you will have the chance to learn more about the role and to develop a deeper understanding of our company’s objectives.

Our office is located at 3A, Allen Lane behind D-Ivy School/Allen Buka off Allen avenue, IKeja. Please bring along a copy of your resume to the interview.
Re: Pls Anybody Know Capable People Africa by Andy2274: 10:19am On Apr 26, 2018
I smell Gnld.....How will they teach you the role of the position you are been interviewed for and the understanding of the company's objective on the day of the interview? I am not also satisfy with the write up......
Re: Pls Anybody Know Capable People Africa by Scallyg: 11:37am On Apr 26, 2018
They are real bro, close to Duro Soleye hospital on Allen.
Re: Pls Anybody Know Capable People Africa by Scallyg: 11:37am On Apr 26, 2018
Andy2274:
I smell Gnld.....How will they teach you the role of the position you are been interviewed for and the understanding of the company's objective on the day of the interview? I am not also satisfy with the write up......

Don't say what u don't know
Re: Pls Anybody Know Capable People Africa by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
My guy run,it's GNLD
Re: Pls Anybody Know Capable People Africa by Andy2274: 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2018
Scallyg:

Don't say what u don't know
. Oga I said I suspect GNLD. I didn't say they are real or not. You that know they are real and know the place, can you tell the guy THE NAME OF THE COMPANY and WHAT THEY DO?
Re: Pls Anybody Know Capable People Africa by IAMEE: 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2018
Scallyg:
They are real bro, close to Duro Soleye hospital on Allen.

pls can you shed more light on this. Are they a consulting firm or wat. Your brother will appreciate Tanx
Re: Pls Anybody Know Capable People Africa by Scallyg: 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
Humancapita and business advisory. It won't hurt attending the interview cos I'm 100% sure they're not Gnld.
Re: Pls Anybody Know Capable People Africa by MARX77(m): 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2018
IAMEE:

Dear Candidate,

Thank you for your application for the Technical Officer position.

We were impressed by your background. Your qualifications make you an excellent candidate for this role. I would like to invite you to a face-to-face interview at our office.

During the interview, you will have the chance to learn more about the role and to develop a deeper understanding of our company’s objectives.

Our office is located at 3A, Allen Lane behind D-Ivy School/Allen Buka off Allen avenue, IKeja. Please bring along a copy of your resume to the interview.

good evening, please I also got a message like this, how did your interview go?
Re: Pls Anybody Know Capable People Africa by justdogitto: 9:31pm On Dec 12, 2018
Original GNLD
Re: Pls Anybody Know Capable People Africa by Donsammy77(m): 10:10am On Dec 13, 2018
capable people Africa is a QMS training centre. i think they are into other trainings too. they trained me on iso 9001: 2008 then (Quality management system)

(1) (Reply)

Chevron Nigeria Limited Jobs : May 2018 Vacancies / Egbin Power Station Send Mail To All 2018 Internship Applicant. / Please Who Know This Company ASTRA ELECTRIC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.