Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

BBNaija: Tobi Addresses His Relationship With Regina - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Tobi Addresses His Relationship With Regina (53961 Views)

Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room / Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl / Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Addresses His Relationship With Regina by xcllaxix(m): 12:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
Your G...Smart guy..Petitto principi..
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Addresses His Relationship With Regina by loadedvibes: 12:30pm On Apr 26, 2018
Well I wouldn't pass up Regina for Alex.. see hot babe
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Addresses His Relationship With Regina by vault(m): 12:30pm On Apr 26, 2018
"She is my G" ......

This guy is even the one breeding those cee cee-like characters outta these babes......

Regina likes you
Alex likes you
Cee cee like you

Pick one and shun the others, don't give false hopes

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Addresses His Relationship With Regina by menix(m): 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
samuelchimmy:
His girlfriend looks like a transgender

Do u look difference
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Addresses His Relationship With Regina by abescom: 12:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
What does he see in flat chested girls?
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Addresses His Relationship With Regina by thunderbabs: 1:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
Mk Alex no dey deceive haself dia ooo. Tobi is an African man if you get wha i mean wink
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Addresses His Relationship With Regina by Reelmii: 1:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
grin
chaii see the lightening speed they pushed this on fp

hmmmm free traffic to bloggers these day

Alex see ya laifu
when will pple learn that big brother is just a game, off all the BB we have been watching I have neva heard that two houses mate came out and got married, all relationship rises and fall in the house
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Addresses His Relationship With Regina by Reelmii: 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
jbaby265:
Alex take heart.. in my opinion discover yourself girl

on a second thought.. you don't expect a guy that has a girl who stick with him thru the difficult times to abandon her now. I think guys knows better
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Addresses His Relationship With Regina by Reelmii: 1:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
girs will always be girls
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Addresses His Relationship With Regina by lamalang(m): 1:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
I NOW understand why he like Alex, they have same body structure
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Addresses His Relationship With Regina by boyjo: 1:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
Uyiii:
Oya na, hin don answer.
shebi una go let person hear word now, abi another thing dey

Abeg, help me interpret wetin Tobi talk. I no true true understand.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Addresses His Relationship With Regina by Bestchisom(m): 1:24pm On Apr 26, 2018
Nairaland and BBnaija news dey like Nigeria youth and laziness
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Addresses His Relationship With Regina by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
DIYhackers:
What do you think?

I'm in for Tobi and Alex

Like for Tobi and Alex
Share for Tobi and Regina

*******modified*******
PS: I didn't see this vote result coming. You guys are messing me up on my post ni sha

Lol what a shocking result. First time I'm impressed by a vote on NL
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Addresses His Relationship With Regina by IsaAbubakar: 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
Reelmii:
when will pple learn that big brother is just a game, off all the BB we have been watching I have neva heard that two houses mate came out and got married, all relationship rises and fall in the house
then you must be watching BB recently

go and read about Elikem and pokello
started dating in house
and
happily married now
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Addresses His Relationship With Regina by Funkybabee(f): 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
She is hot
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Addresses His Relationship With Regina by Reelmii: 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
then you must be watching BB recently
go and read about Elikem and pokello started dating in house and happily married now
after that one?.... which one has happened again
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Addresses His Relationship With Regina by Kobicove(m): 2:24pm On Apr 26, 2018
Who cares? undecided
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Addresses His Relationship With Regina by chccho(m): 2:34pm On Apr 26, 2018
Seems this tobi is allergic to fine girls..
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Addresses His Relationship With Regina by ucheHapers(m): 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
I tire o

Uyiii:
Oya na, hin don answer.
shebi una go let person hear word now, abi another thing dey
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Addresses His Relationship With Regina by enonche85(m): 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2018
Damn!...this one hawt pass Alex na!

See the hips na! grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Addresses His Relationship With Regina by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
This lady and Alex look alike.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Addresses His Relationship With Regina by rOsy247(f): 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
Funny. Who was ever thinking he and Alex will date. They don't even match one bit. Make Alex dey deceive herself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To Peter Okoye’s "Cool It Down" Video / Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland / Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.