Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,174 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Workforce Invite For Interview And Documentation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Invite For Interview And Documentation (3288 Views)

Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! / Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Workforce Invite For Interview And Documentation by Legend23: 11:36am On Apr 26, 2018
Please did any
Re: Workforce Invite For Interview And Documentation by Legend23: 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2018
This
Re: Workforce Invite For Interview And Documentation by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
Legend23:
This place is something else these days, over 80 views and not one INPUT..SMH
whats the job position you are given
Re: Workforce Invite For Interview And Documentation by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
I also got the invite too.
My venue is PortHacourt
Re: Workforce Invite For Interview And Documentation by nenergy(m): 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
Workforce is an unserious and Uninnovative HR management firm. You can go through interview, documentation and get no feedback after everything.

Don't leave you currently job just yet and if you're unemployed, don't relent in applying

2 Likes

Re: Workforce Invite For Interview And Documentation by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 27, 2018
Legend23:
Please did anyone get an email for interview and documentation from workforce??
Its scheduled for the 4th of may. I dont even know which of the banks it is for. Anyone in the same shoes should indicate abeg!!
What's your venue
Re: Workforce Invite For Interview And Documentation by Legend23: 9:52am On Apr 27, 2018
IamZod:
I also got the invite too.
My venue is PortHacourt

What bank and which role?
Hope its not the DSA role they have been hounding me for since
Re: Workforce Invite For Interview And Documentation by Legend23: 10:16am On Apr 27, 2018
IamZod:

What's your venue

Same Ph
Re: Workforce Invite For Interview And Documentation by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 27, 2018
Legend23:

What bank and which role?
Hope its not the DSA role they have been hounding me for since
No idea what role or institution is.
Probably they would let us know when we get there.

I'm still contemplating whether to go or not.
Re: Workforce Invite For Interview And Documentation by kelzgie: 11:06am On Apr 27, 2018
nenergy:
Workforce is an unserious and Uninnovative HR management firm. You can go through interview, documentation and get no feedback after everything.

Don't leave you currently job just yet and if you're unemployed, don't relent in applying

Imagine what you typed... I work with a major financial institution ... We were over 1000 that applied... And 65 persons were employed..... They got your documents doesn't mean you are out.. It's just to keep records so you'd get invited if any position comes up... Don't judge a company cos of a single negative experience you had
Re: Workforce Invite For Interview And Documentation by kelzgie: 11:07am On Apr 27, 2018
IamZod:

No idea what role or institution is.
Probably they would let us know when we get there.

I'm still contemplating whether to go or not.

If it's full time.. I'd advise you give it a trial

1 Like

Re: Workforce Invite For Interview And Documentation by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
kelzgie:

Alright
Re: Workforce Invite For Interview And Documentation by Legend23: 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
kelzgie:

I just hope its not marketing..thats a role i wont even consider
Re: Workforce Invite For Interview And Documentation by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
Legend23:

I just hope its not marketing..thats a role i wont even consider
Have you printed the documents?
only the guarantors form is in 3 and we are to print 2.
Re: Workforce Invite For Interview And Documentation by Legend23: 6:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
IamZod:

Have you printed the documents?
only the guarantors form is in 3 and we are to print 2.

Nah i haven't done that yet
Maybe moro..you stay in ph?
Re: Workforce Invite For Interview And Documentation by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
Legend23:

Nah i haven't done that yet
Maybe moro..you stay in ph?
Delta. u?
Re: Workforce Invite For Interview And Documentation by nenergy(m): 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
kelzgie:

Imagine what you typed... I work with a major financial institution ... We were over 1000 that applied... And 65 persons were employed..... They got your documents doesn't mean you are out.. It's just to keep records so you'd get invited if any position comes up... Don't judge a company cos of a single negative experience you had
What are you saying? Best practice demands you give an applicant closure. A simple regret email will have sufficed. I submitted guarantor forms, past pay slips and court affidavit, all that remained was an offer letter. Then I heard nothing till date. Sent mails and called, yet nothing. This was 3 years ago. Workforce needs to act world class

2 Likes

Re: Workforce Invite For Interview And Documentation by Legend23: 2:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
IamZod:

Delta. u?

Delta too
Send me a mail
Re: Workforce Invite For Interview And Documentation by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
Legend23:

Delta too
Send me a mail siridefe1@gmail.com
Check ur mail bro.
Re: Workforce Invite For Interview And Documentation by Busari132(m): 5:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
[quote author=nenergy post=67061505]Workforce is an unserious and Uninnovative HR management firm. You can go through interview, documentation and get no feedback after everything.

Are u saying even after a successful interview and invitation to documentation and onboarding, getting the job is not guaranteed? I don't understand.
Re: Workforce Invite For Interview And Documentation by nenergy(m): 5:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
[quote author=Busari132 post=67108265][/quote]
That Nigerian companies for you. Most Nigerian firms don't follow HR best practices. Someone here on nairaland was told not resume again after he was given and offer letter. Guy had already resigned from his job.

My point is, until you resume and receive your first salary, anything can happen or not happen grin
Re: Workforce Invite For Interview And Documentation by andersonho: 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
IamZod:

Delta. u?

Pls oo, I am also going from Delta, did u guys have someone that based in PH or are going that same day? I am going from Asaba
Re: Workforce Invite For Interview And Documentation by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 30, 2018
andersonho:

Pls oo, I am also going from Delta, did u guys have someone that based in PH or are going that same day? I am going from Asaba
Not sure of when I will be going yet.
let's see how things pan out.
Re: Workforce Invite For Interview And Documentation by BabaIbo: 9:16am On Apr 30, 2018
I went for documentation and chat after test and interview at workforce few months back but up till today they didn't send either a closure mail or offer. That's unprofessional. You don't waste people's time and resources like that and leave them hanging, it's either you send a closure mail or keep them updated. it's well
Re: Workforce Invite For Interview And Documentation by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 30, 2018
BabaIbo:
I went for documentation and chat after test and interview at workforce few months back but up till today they didn't send either a closure mail or offer. That's unprofessional. You don't waste people's time and resources like that and leave them hanging, it's either you send a closure mail or keep them updated. it's well
hmm. That's really unprofessional.

1 Like

Re: Workforce Invite For Interview And Documentation by kelzgie: 11:21am On May 01, 2018
nenergy:

What are you saying? Best practice demands you give an applicant closure. A simple regret email will have sufficed. I submitted guarantor forms, past pay slips and court affidavit, all that remained was an offer letter. Then I heard nothing till date. Sent mails and called, yet nothing. This was 3 years ago. Workforce needs to act world class
..oh.. 3 years... Then I shouldn't av reacted... Workforce on this day. Is better than what you know about them...

1 Like

Re: Workforce Invite For Interview And Documentation by nenergy(m): 3:39pm On May 01, 2018
kelzgie:

..oh.. 3 years... Then I shouldn't av reacted... Workforce on this day. Is better than what you know about them...
Good to know grin
Re: Workforce Invite For Interview And Documentation by Nobody: 8:38am On May 05, 2018
Legend23:
This place is something else these days, over 80 views and not one INPUT..SMH
Bro How far

(1) (Reply)

Help! Invitation 4 Aptitude Test By Nestle Nig Plc. / Graduate And Experienced Engineering Jobs / Nirsal (cbn) Nextzon Invitation For Interview.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.