Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Diamond Platnumz Cheated On Me Even After I Dumped My Boyfriend For Him–ex Lover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diamond Platnumz Cheated On Me Even After I Dumped My Boyfriend For Him–ex Lover (497 Views)

I Still Love Blossom Chukwujekwu, I Never Cheated On Him – Ex- Wife, Maureen / Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen / Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Platnumz Cheated On Me Even After I Dumped My Boyfriend For Him–ex Lover by King619: 12:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
Tanzanian actress and model, Wema Sepetu has denied claims that she is competing for Diamond Platnumz attention with his baby mama, Hamisa Mobetto.

In an interview, she advised ladies against having any affection for Daimond Platnumz because he will cheat and can never be faithful.

She said,

”Keep off Diamond, he’s a serial cheater who can never change his way.”
“To be honest, even if Diamond comes swearing that he has cleaned up his past and wants to marry me, I won’t accept it. That would have happened back then but not now. I know Nasibu too well after being together with him for two years. I know his ways. He will still cheat, he can never be faithful to any lady,” Wema said.
“I dumped CK (Clement Kiondo) to be with him, but he still cheated on me with fellow bongo movie actress Meninah and I don’t see him changing his ways even in marriage”.

Before she started dating Diamond, Wema Sepetu was in a relationship with Clement Kiondo, a former flamboyant chief accountant at Air Tanzania who is currently serving a 5-year jail term after he was sentenced last year in a corruption scandal.

Her claims are coming just few days after the singer was arrested by the police for a video he uploaded on social media. The video which is described as obscene shows the singer and his baby mama Hamisa Mobetto caressing on bed. Reports have it that he uploaded the video to spite his other baby mama, Zari Hassan.

SOURCE>>>> http://www.savannahgist.com/2018/04/26/diamond-platnumz-cheated-on-me-even-after-i-dumped-my-boyfriend-for-him-actress-wema-sepetu/

cc; lalasticlala

cc; mynd44, Dominique, seun, FynestBoi

MissyB3, Obinoscopy

Re: Diamond Platnumz Cheated On Me Even After I Dumped My Boyfriend For Him–ex Lover by wheenie(f): 12:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
news flash...everyone is capable of cheating.... the earlier u realize it the better
Re: Diamond Platnumz Cheated On Me Even After I Dumped My Boyfriend For Him–ex Lover by Solidkay(m): 12:36pm On Apr 26, 2018
You dumped someone for him and he dumped your ass for someone else.
what's the big deal.

karma is a b!tch

(1) (Reply)

Jessica Simpson Posts Bikini And Topless Selfies On Vacation (see Photos) / Top 20 Richest People In The World / Bbnaija: Nina's Elder Brother Defend Her - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.