Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Dear-those-transitioning-to-volunteers,some Of You Are Experiencing Issues - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear-those-transitioning-to-volunteers,some Of You Are Experiencing Issues (3084 Views)

COVID-19: Akeredolu Offers Permanent Jobs To Volunteers In Ondo / If You Are Experiencing Challenges With Generating An OTP, / So We Know Many Of You Are Experiencing Disappointment Over Your Non-selection. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear-those-transitioning-to-volunteers,some Of You Are Experiencing Issues by npowerng: 11:56am On May 07, 2018
Carmal90:
Npowerng

Yes, sir.
Re: Dear-those-transitioning-to-volunteers,some Of You Are Experiencing Issues by npowerng: 12:07pm On May 07, 2018
Naruto87:

hello, plz am still waiting a response from you relating to my problem of ntech-2017.... showing on my page while my program is nagro. am not then only one with this issue and it seems u haven't responded to any of our complains.

Kindly send a mail to support@npvn.desk-mail.com Or Use the help and support option on your NPVN profile.
Re: Dear-those-transitioning-to-volunteers,some Of You Are Experiencing Issues by npowerng: 1:39pm On May 07, 2018
Naruto87:

hello, plz am still waiting a response from you relating to my problem of ntech-2017.... showing on my page while my program is nagro. am not then only one with this issue and it seems u haven't responded to any of our complains.

Kindly send a mail to support@npvn.desk-mail.com Or use the help and support Option to make your complaint.
Re: Dear-those-transitioning-to-volunteers,some Of You Are Experiencing Issues by johnbush(m): 8:14pm On May 07, 2018
Hi. I still have the "otp validation failed" error after all this time. Please help resolve issue. I'm N-Teach from 2016 waiting list. My phone number is 08063085860
Re: Dear-those-transitioning-to-volunteers,some Of You Are Experiencing Issues by Ragnar91: 8:15pm On May 21, 2018
Dear npowerng, Good day!
I received this message 3 days ago form N-POWER saying "Dear Volunteer, we observed you are yet to be on-boarded to the NPVN platform, kindly log in to http://npvn.npower.gov.ng to start the on-boarding process."
Does it mean i have been accepted or i am on some kind of waiting list?
Re: Dear-those-transitioning-to-volunteers,some Of You Are Experiencing Issues by jwals: 10:07pm On May 21, 2018
Ragnar91:
Dear npowerng, Good day!
I received this message 3 days ago form N-POWER saying "Dear Volunteer, we observed you are yet to be on-boarded to the NPVN platform, kindly log in to http://npvn.npower.gov.ng to start the on-boarding process."
You have been accepted but you haven't activated your official profile(onboard) so follow the link and follow the instructions online
Re: Dear-those-transitioning-to-volunteers,some Of You Are Experiencing Issues by Ragnar91: 11:32am On May 22, 2018
jwals:

You have been accepted but you haven't activated your official profile(onboard) so follow the link and follow the instructions online

Thanks for your reply.

My personal information are already on the site, and i have uploaded my passport. Soooo

How do i activate my official profile?
What ID card are they requesting for?
Re: Dear-those-transitioning-to-volunteers,some Of You Are Experiencing Issues by Tiamosy: 1:51pm On May 22, 2018
Dear Npower, I received this message:
We will like to welcome you on board the N-power Volunteer learning platform after completion of the physical verification process.....

Click on this link and log in to confirm your npower account has been verified, and your issue have been solve :::: http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/login
from one Hamilton david who provided some password and username with other information for me to log in. Thou, I haven't done so because I feared for scam as I believe the message supposed to come from your mail, Npower. Or is he one of your official personnels. Please, lemme know so that I can take step.
Thanks
Re: Dear-those-transitioning-to-volunteers,some Of You Are Experiencing Issues by jwals: 3:42pm On May 22, 2018
Ragnar91:

Thanks for your reply.

My personal information are already on the site, and i have uploaded my passport. Soooo

How do i activate my official profile?
What ID card are they requesting for?
Just upload your ID CARD which could be voters card, national id, international passport, upload your photo passport, then you are in.
Re: Dear-those-transitioning-to-volunteers,some Of You Are Experiencing Issues by npowerng: 12:21am On May 23, 2018
Ragnar91:
Dear npowerng, Good day!

Kindly follow the instruction, Fill in your details carefully, and upload the required documents.

1 Like

Re: Dear-those-transitioning-to-volunteers,some Of You Are Experiencing Issues by damibaby: 7:07am On Jun 27, 2018
[quote author=Ragnar91 post=67758642]Dear npowerng, Good day!
please npowerng I received this same message on 17th May...iv filled what was required..this is my first message from npower and I didn't get message for verification...i don't really know what this means
Re: Dear-those-transitioning-to-volunteers,some Of You Are Experiencing Issues by damibaby: 7:24am On Jun 27, 2018
dear npowerng I received this message some weeks back...Dear Volunteer, we observed you are yet to be on-boarded to the NPVN platform, kindly log in to http://npvn..npower.gov.ng... to start the on-boarding process....iv filled the required...please what does this mean...as this is my first message from them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Food Concepts Plc(Chicken Republic) Graduate & Non-Graduate Jobs-SSCE,ND,HND,Bsc / Flutterwave Online Assessment / Nnpc Aptitude Test Questions And Answer Key-now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.