Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Twitter User Celebrates Her Best Friend Who Is About To Cheat On Her Husband - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Twitter User Celebrates Her Best Friend Who Is About To Cheat On Her Husband (994 Views)

What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? / He Tried To Cheat Death& To Save His Family-Ezego Childhood Friend Finally Speak / Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend Who Survived A Ghastly Accident In Onitsha (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User Celebrates Her Best Friend Who Is About To Cheat On Her Husband by Assassin101: 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
A Twitter user took to the platform to celebrate her best friend who is getting ready to cheat on her husband.

According to her, the husband has been cheating on her and her friend was only waiting for her son to clock 1 year old before she finds a boyfriend. She tweeted;

I know my married bestie in lekki is just waiting for her child to clock 1, before she gets her self a boyfriend…she should sha allow me pick a fine man for her tho..

Now that she has married and has given her husband a son as per Igbo man,she can now live her best life,while spending his money …I can’t wait for us to start traveling together and catching trips like we did in school

To think I was on twitter feeling sorry for her cos her husband has been cheating all over Nigeria ..I didn’t know she was chilling cos of her baby…she finally opened up to me about her plans and I’m so happy

Married or na..there is always a man available out there for a woman..you women just choose to stay with men that cheat cos you feel no man would want you ..honey that’s a lie!!!!

Re: Twitter User Celebrates Her Best Friend Who Is About To Cheat On Her Husband by Assassin101: 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
orishirishi

(1) (Reply)

Davido Signs Two Deals In A Day Worth Millions Of Naira / Do Banks Have The Right To Block/sieze Customer's Account/funds? / Revealed Identity Of Former Nigerian Minister That Stripped Four Hotel Staffs Na

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.