Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Church - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Church (21667 Views)

Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven / Cry For Justice As Armed Thug Kills Widow, Mother Of Seven In Benin / Gunmen Kill Seven Persons In Dong, Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Church by yemmight(m): 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
These people are not Herdsmen I beg. They are the leftover of Boko Haram and our Haram President will not do anything about. I don't get it. How do they feel if reports of killings are reported. Do they feel anything?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Church by ibelo: 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
na wao
Re: Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Church by Femmedy: 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
mytime24:
Since Buhari has been the most mentioned name in Nigeria this past year, i think Oxford dictionary should consider creating a space for him in the dictionary. like;
Buhari: /boo-ha-ree/ nouns: Buhari 1. hard, hardship, difficult, harsh, tough. e.g the economy is now Buhari for the masses 2. to complicate, make worse, unbearable. e.g "please don't come and Buharificate issues here". "the only way to reduce applicants is to Buharify the process. Adjective : e.g how was your exam? it was Buharific!
I think you are right
Re: Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Church by bjyemson: 2:42pm On Apr 26, 2018
Now this has gone too far! How long shall we continue to look the other way? What sort of stupid, reckless, insensitive govt do we av ?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Church by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 26, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Make no mistake about it: BOKO HARAM MEMBERS HAVE MIGRATED TO BENUE
Benue is the new Borno, but bamoski just wants sai baba by fire by force

cc lzaa onyeoga shallysgirl strikethem buhariguy madridguy

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Church by Firgemachar: 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2018
san316:
I think the service chiefs should be sacked. They are not doing their jobs. Buhari is just so slow and is allowing things to go haywire. what a #LazyPresident

Buhari is a catastrophe of a president.
His inaction nauseates me silly.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Church by Amazondepth(m): 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2018
When people clamour for re election of PMB I just wonder what standards we hold unto as a people. The carnage being experienced in the hands of these herdsmen is unprecedented and sad to say d least.Buhari just has to go and allow someone else with the capacity for responding appropriately to matters of state.A monumental failure he has proven to be, a bigger failure his supporters are

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Church by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2018
Chamber10:
Again? God please save your people

Who has God saved?
Re: Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Church by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2018
Buhari watin Christians do u,

Dis is Jihad set up by Buhari govt, if u say no, let's wait and d christian state next after Benue

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Church by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2018
Abbeyme:
What is the affinity between Killer heardsmen and Benue people

Today Benue, tomorrow Benue.

The President needs to move his seat of Power to Benue for the time been.

But his representatives( killer herdsmen) are there already.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Church by SalamRushdie: 2:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
coolcatty:

start the impeachment proceedings by removing that docile,silyyy,mundane,fearful,relic called ortom

He is yet to inaugurate and arm a local vigilante service that will protect and guide his people from these blood suckers.

Niiigah fcccccck ortom....i feel so so sad.

Benue people should be ashamed of themselves wherever they are.

When he inaugurated and armed them but Buhari sent his operation Cat Race to disarm them where were You .

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Church by guru03(m): 2:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
Benue youths are just stupid and Lazy, ask Taraba, Southern Kaduna youths how far? I don't longer pity them. Even when I was serving I became a Vigilante by fire and force Just to protect my life. Start going after those idiots with what you have a the rest will be history.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Church by san316(m): 2:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
Firgemachar:

Buhari is a catastrophe of a president.
His inaction nauseates me silly.

Seriously. It is just soo annoying. After all the razz about being a former military Head of state.

Total BS

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Church by Skepticus: 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
NwaEzefuNaMba:
They(Benue indigènes) thought it's killing Igbos running for their safety!
They should just relaxed and enjoy their one Nigeria!
Believe Me, over 70% of those killed are Buhari supporters.

Miyetti Allah, more grenades to thy Armory.

SHUT UP!

Your stupidity is life-threatening

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Church by israelmao(m): 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
Is there no air patrol or arial survelliance?
Re: Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Church by eunisam: 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2018
CYBERGHOST007:
shocked

Don't arm yourself wait for the useless president Buhari to defend you

Do you think it's a child play to arm oneself? tell me how many people that can arm themself in your village. this is a village oh
Re: Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Church by Newpride(m): 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2018
Corruption is really fighting back in this country.

This is more than Fulani killing because of cow but because powerful people have had their hands in it just to make sure the country isn’t settled so that the attention of the federal government can be diverted from their corrupt cases thus the heavy corruption cases Will die down naturally.

Those in high places are behind these massacres. They are in the senate, house of reps, presidency, NPF, Nigeria Army. Name them all.

They are so embittered because governance is more business as usual.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Church by SalamRushdie: 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
yemmight:
These people are not Herdsmen I beg. They are the leftover of Boko Haram and our Haram President will not do anything about. I don't get it. How do they feel if reports of killings are reported. Do they feel anything?

Miyetti Allah has accepted responsibility times without number, Buhari wants to open colony for them, the Police IF has defended them openly and we have seen videos and pictures of them converging for attacks and even some have been captured by brave villagers yet you still say they are not Fulani herdsmen...what kind of self deciet is that ?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Church by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
Them don finish Benue people
Re: Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Church by CYBERGHOST007(m): 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
eunisam:

Do you think it's a child play to arm oneself? tell me how many people that can arm themself in your village. this is a village oh
My village? If such happen in my village, everyone will arm his or herself both physical and spiritual. Go and ask for Umu-Olu Clan. We are both diabolical and otherwise. Anyway it can't happen in my village because I trust the gods
Re: Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Church by Kulas: 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
What is all these?,Killing of human beings like fouls?and the government cannot do anything?.This is unbearable!.Prominent benue people where are you?,this has to be stopped.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Church by philcz(m): 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
NwaEzefuNaMba:
They(Benue indigènes) thought it's killing Igbos running for their safety!
They should just relaxed and enjoy their one Nigeria!
Believe Me, over 70% of those killed are Buhari supporters.

Miyetti Allah, more grenades to thy Armory.
It was because of this same shallowness you Igbo's have the TIV preferred aligning with the north.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Church by Thalamus: 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2018
mytime24:
Since Buhari has been the most mentioned name in Nigeria this past year, i think Oxford dictionary should consider creating a space for him in the dictionary. like;
Buhari: /boo-ha-ree/ nouns: Buhari 1. hard, hardship, difficult, harsh, tough. e.g the economy is now Buhari for the masses 2. to complicate, make worse, unbearable. e.g "please don't come and Buharificate issues here". "the only way to reduce applicants is to Buharify the process. Adjective : e.g how was your exam? it was Buharific!

You are so on point.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Church by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2018
Abbeyme:
What is the affinity between Killer heardsmen and Benue people

Today Benue, tomorrow Benue.

The President needs to move his seat of Power to Benue for the time been.
...for the time being...
Re: Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Church by Assassin101: 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2018
"clampdown against Fulani herdsmen is clampdown against the north";... those were Buhari's words.

He's a herdsman, what more can I say?
Re: Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Church by philcz(m): 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2018
jeron1:
Men, no governor for Benue o

I can see they Youths are also Lazy youths
Far from it. The youth leaders are been targeted and eliminated by the police

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Church by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2018
Skepticus:

SHUT UP!

Your stupidity is life-threatening

My friend take your useless and inconsequential trash of rant out of my mention.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Church by selfemployed(m): 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
coolcatty:

start the impeachment proceedings by removing that docile,silyyy,mundane,fearful,relic called ortom

He is yet to inaugurate and arm a local vigilante service that will protect and guide his people from these blood suckers.

Niiigah fcccccck ortom....i feel so so sad.

Benue people should be ashamed of themselves wherever they are.
Join the campaign #impeachbuharinow
Re: Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Church by InvertedHammer: 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
/
When you hear American citizens invoke the 2nd Amendment (the right to bear arms), it is to avoid dreadful scenarios as being played out in Benue.

But armchair critics (especially the ones who never crossed MMIA before) will always point to gun violence in America. They do occur but are dealt with decisively. Welcome to Nigeria. Citizens cannot bear arms. Citizens cannot depend on the government to protect them. 2019? Yep. The folks that got slaughtered had their PVC ready. They forgot one thing--only the living will vote.

Let the National Assembly keep playing the fiddle while Nigeria burns. Buhari should be pushed out by ALL MEANS NECESSARY AND PROPER. 2019 is too far away.

/
Re: Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Church by okwudosky: 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2018
my sympathy goes to Benue people, but my concern and question is this, why is David Mark quite about this, is he not representing this people? please i beg for answers

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Church by talk2percy(m): 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
And Bihari said they are nor terrorists.. grin isn't this sending a coded message to Nigerians that Buhari is up to sth? The painful thing about it is that he behaves like it's a normal thing. Shame on Buhari!
Re: Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Church by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
philcz:
It was because of this same shallowness you Igbo's have the TIV preferred aligning with the north.

Which shallowness made them slaughter innocent Igbos returning from North during the civil war?

Don't be stup.id enough to mention me again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnappers Abduct Sylvanus Okogbenin, Kill Two Policemen In Edo / Nigerian Man, 14 Others Trying To Enter India Illegally, Caught By Security / NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 3 Others; Intercepts Meth, Cocaine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.