Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Cee C's Look Alike Found - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee C's Look Alike Found (2273 Views)

Chioma, The Chef And Cee-C Look Alike - Fans (Photos) / Leo Dasilva Reacts To Cee-C's Look To 2018 AMVCA / Davido Agrees That His Girlfriend Chioma And Cee-C Look Alike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cee C's Look Alike Found by CyberGypsy(m): 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
I have known this girl for 2 years even before I knew the Drama Queen Existed .. so I should bluntly say Tomisin's look alike grin

the fore head and all match , if you see her you will think she is Cee C .

pictures coming soon ..

NB: no blog or blogger whatsoever should use any content of this thread or publicise it for monetary purpose without my permission. all rights reserved
Re: Cee C's Look Alike Found by MKO4ever(m): 2:54pm On Apr 26, 2018
You dey craze, where is the picture naa?
Re: Cee C's Look Alike Found by KingsizeD(m): 3:00pm On Apr 26, 2018
undecided
Re: Cee C's Look Alike Found by CyberGypsy(m): 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
Cee C

1 Share

Re: Cee C's Look Alike Found by CyberGypsy(m): 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
Tomisin grin

1 Like

Re: Cee C's Look Alike Found by CyberGypsy(m): 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
More..

Re: Cee C's Look Alike Found by wheenie(f): 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2018
just look atew. d tomisin in question doesn't eben bear a striking resemblance to the girl..

and ur already feeling yaself...

1 Like

Re: Cee C's Look Alike Found by LesbianBoy(m): 3:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Cee C's Look Alike Found by CyberGypsy(m): 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2018
wheenie:
just look atew. d tomisin in question doesn't eben bear a striking resemblance to the girl..

and ur already feeling yaself...

undecided
Re: Cee C's Look Alike Found by NaMe4: 6:43pm On Apr 26, 2018
OP, abeg don't kee pesin wit laff! grin grin grin
Re: Cee C's Look Alike Found by hibiscus76(f): 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
You're right OP, she actually does looks like cee-c.. All she needs to be her dopple ganger is the bulky hair do
Re: Cee C's Look Alike Found by CyberGypsy(m): 4:32am On Apr 27, 2018
hibiscus76:
You're right OP, she actually does looks like cee-c.. All she needs to be her dopple ganger is the bulky hair do
and the eye lashes cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cee C's Look Alike Found by hibiscus76(f): 7:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
CyberGypsy:
and the eye lashes cheesy
lol
Re: Cee C's Look Alike Found by CyberGypsy(m): 6:13am On Apr 29, 2018
hibiscus76:
lol
I must confess u so beautiful small . I will give u the rest of the accolades when u remove the filter
Re: Cee C's Look Alike Found by hibiscus76(f): 4:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
CyberGypsy:
I must confess u so beautiful small . I will give u the rest of the accolades when u remove the filter
lol, thanks for the small accolade shaa

(1) (Reply)

Actress Funke Adesiyan Shares More Hot Photos At The Pool / Bobrisky Reveals That His Boobs Are Real In IG Live / Bbnaija Ka3na & Lucy Giving Us Bestie Goals As They Hang Out In Luxurious Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.