Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Lucas Bello Of El Jargo Couture Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lucas Bello Of El Jargo Couture Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) (11318 Views)

Harriet Edide, Former Beauty Queen, CEO, Finiee Couture Celebrates Birthday Toda / Nino Idibia, 2face's First Son, Celebrates His 12th Birthday Today (Photos) / Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lucas Bello Of El Jargo Couture Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
Abuja Celebrity Designer Lucas Bello Of El Jargo Couture Adds One Today (photos)

There is celebration in the household and fashion Empire of El Jargo Couture, as the CEO Mr David Lucas Bello as he adds one today. The tall handsome and stylish fashion practitioner earlier today shared the news on his social media handles and since then birthday wishes have been pouring in.

The award wining, Abuja based celebrity fashion designer ‎popularly referred as Lucas El Jargo has been instrumental to the exceptional fashion appearance of top celebrities in Abuja, Lagos, Port harcourt and beyond with his creative delivery and excellent finishing.

Known for his simplicity and humility, the young fashion CEO will be celebrating his birthday with friends and well wishers in style. 

Happy Birthday sir. ‎
http://www.abujapress.com/2018/04/happy-birthday-abuja-celebrity-designer.html?m=1

Re: Lucas Bello Of El Jargo Couture Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by Divay22(f): 7:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
Feels so good to be FTC wink
Well, Happy birthday Mr CEO
Re: Lucas Bello Of El Jargo Couture Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by iamJ(m): 7:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
who is he?

3 Likes

Re: Lucas Bello Of El Jargo Couture Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 7:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed i really need help embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Lucas Bello Of El Jargo Couture Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by obaataaokpaewu: 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
When I see the title of some news here, I always know that the Op must be alexreports and I always wonder if he bribes begs the mods for them to push some news to the front-page

3 Likes

Re: Lucas Bello Of El Jargo Couture Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by extralargehead(m): 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
wants to look like banky w
Re: Lucas Bello Of El Jargo Couture Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by kramer: 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
AlexReports:
The tall handsome...

I assume you mean taller than you OP?

2 Likes

Re: Lucas Bello Of El Jargo Couture Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by Franzinni: 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
So the Playa is still a learner....

He Removed his marriage ring to hide the fact that he is under one woman's ball and chain. .

Sharp guy go just pocket hand...

Wetin concern me self
Re: Lucas Bello Of El Jargo Couture Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by demson23: 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ok
Re: Lucas Bello Of El Jargo Couture Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by Margy: 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
iamJ:
who is he?

He is a womanlapper
Re: Lucas Bello Of El Jargo Couture Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by SleakBuzzPR: 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
Who is this one....

1 Like

Re: Lucas Bello Of El Jargo Couture Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
Cute guy
Re: Lucas Bello Of El Jargo Couture Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by noble71(m): 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
AlexReporter always promoting new people to celebrity status grin
Re: Lucas Bello Of El Jargo Couture Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
Happy birthday Dave. I remember our days in Noble Teens at Dominion City Onitsha.
Re: Lucas Bello Of El Jargo Couture Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
kramer:

I assume you mean taller than you OP?

David is at least 6' 2"
Re: Lucas Bello Of El Jargo Couture Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by davodyguy: 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
Alex reporter, why didn't you appear this time?

1 Like

Re: Lucas Bello Of El Jargo Couture Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by tiger28: 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
iamJ:
who is he?
One of the ppl that PAID Alexreport/gleemodel to make them seem BIGGER than life. Its only alexreport that made John fashanu a BILLIONAIRE (this man thats owing ppl all over abuja even amateur footballers o), a bungalow will be a PALATIAL mansion according to Alexreport......over exaggeration to the max!

2 Likes

Re: Lucas Bello Of El Jargo Couture Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by davodyguy: 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2018
noble71:
AlexReporter always promoting new people to celebrity status grin

That's all he does best.

He hardly posts meaningful things on his blog save

Mrs Anambra visit hospital
John Fashanu cuts cake
Abuja big boy, buys cars

I wonder how those frivolous things make headlines

4 Likes

Re: Lucas Bello Of El Jargo Couture Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by davodyguy: 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
tiger28:
One of the ppl that PAID Alexreport/gleemodel to make them seem BIGGER than life. Its only alexreport that made John fashanu a BILLIONAIRE (this man thats owing ppl all over abuja even amateur footballers o), a bungalow will be a PALATIAL mansion according to Alexreport......over exaggeration to the max!

He didn't appear this time. He was behind the scene. May be he took the photographs this time

1 Like

Re: Lucas Bello Of El Jargo Couture Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
Alex surprise us with something good ni
you've got hundreds of beauty queens and all these upcoming celebrities.
Soon every family will have a beauty queen
Re: Lucas Bello Of El Jargo Couture Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by CheedyJ(m): 10:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
Kennydoc:
Happy birthday Dave. I remember our days in Noble Teens at Dominion City Onitsha.
Na so..famzing alert..if say dem declare am wanted 4a crime now,u go jus read & pass...
Re: Lucas Bello Of El Jargo Couture Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 12:44am On Apr 27, 2018
CheedyJ:

Na so..famzing alert..if say dem declare am wanted 4a crime now,u go jus read & pass...

Not famzing bro. I have a standing relationship with him presently (forget that I mentioned our past encounter).
Moreover, I have been of help to him much more than he has been of help to me. I can't give you details.

(1) (Reply)

Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Shows Off Her Organic, Natural Body In Sexy Bikini / Funny Pictures Of Buhari That Will Make You Laugh (no Disrespect) / Genevieve's sister, Chimebuka Nnaji Is Pregnant For 1st Issue!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.