Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,673 members, 7,851,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:27 PM

BLS Certification - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BLS Certification (1035 Views)

UPCOMING American Heart Association BLS And ECP Training In Lagos And Ibadan / Basic Life Support (BLS) Training Centre Abuja / Basic Life Support (BLS) Training (Abuja & Lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BLS Certification by AIREGIN360(m): 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
BLS (Basic Life Support) Certification

BLS, ACLS, PALS, are certification which is a requirement for anyone entering the medical/Anaesthetic profession and even those working with the public or with children. It covers the basics of CPR, as well as advance lifesaving procedures.

BLS course is not extensive, but students will learn how to use an AED (automatic external defibrillator), as well as how to help a choking victim.

BLS certification is usually a requirement for any medical /Anaesthetic providers for job requirement and carrier advancement.

ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) Certification

ACLS certification is a more advance course for emergency providers and as many who works in the anaesthetic department to battle with patient airway. it is a good one to consider if you plan to work in emergency and critical care units.

ACLS courses go beyond what the BLS certification covers, although some of the content is similar, such as how to use an AED. Unlike the BLS, however, ACLS certification courses are almost always exclusively made up of healthcare workers, and a strong medical knowledge is needed. In addition . you might find paramedics, Anaesthetic, physicians, and dentists taking the course.

Typically, students in an ACLS course will already be BLS certified. Additional coursework will cover everything from intubation to IV medications to resuscitation procedures and airway management. It can take about two days to complete the class, and students must pass a written exam. But thank God this has to be online base. You will be supervised by an instructor who will guide you and teach you what to do.

ACLS is a strong credential to add to your resume if you're becoming an anaesthetic provider, paramedics, emergency doctors, nurses, especially if you want to work in a fast-paced hospital team.

PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) Certification

As the name suggests, PALS is similar to ACLS, but it is focused on pediatric(children) care. Emergency care can be very different if you're dealing with an infant or small child, which is why this certification focuses on how to administer the various emergency treatments to young patients.

The class covers the same types of topics as ACLS (i.e. airway, Breathing, circulation management, CPR for young patients, etc.). The exam also featured both a written and hands-on practical component.This is also online base.

Depending on your aspirations, a PALS certification can help you stand out if you're seeking positions that involve working with pediatric patients, or even in the general emergency room.

Should you get certified?

Getting your BLS certification is a no-brainer and must be done. As for ACLS and PALS, it is compulsory for paramedics, Anaesthetic, doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals .Many hospital and company are looking for individuals with these certificate. Be wise and add to your knowledge and your certification.

For starters, having additional knowledge

As far as your resume, adding certifications can make you a more competitive job seeker. It might be the tie-breaking item that sets you apart from another candidate with a similar background, for example.

If you do decide to get certified, the ACLS, PALS, BLS, will have differentiate you from other candidate who want to pursue similar job with you. You will for sure be considered

No matter which certifications you decide to pursue, consider the time and expense a smart investment into your career. Not only will they make you a stronger, more knowledgeable professional, but it could help you save a life.

I have decided to assist all our leaders and members achieve these aim in order to stand out among others.
These certification are very costly and are globally recognize and accredited according to american hearth association. you can google how much ACLS can cost.
However, I have discuss with a team of ACLS instructor abroad that I want my team to be certified. These course was given to us for #20,000 per course but I will assist all my members to make them pay just #15,000 for BLS while 20k for ACLS, PALS, respectively to have it. For those who are interested, quickly hurry up . Once you tender your interest, the materials will be sent to you online to read on. I will also assist you in passing it. For those who are interested but you stay far, if you want me to help you write the exam online and get you certified with your names and detail sent, I can help but you have to also read the materials sent to you to have knowledge of what you are getting.
Hurry up, boost your resume, add to your present diploma or BSC certificate . That is not enough to give you your desire job. Thanks and God bless.

Contact me with
askfranklin4christ@yahoo.com
Phronesismedicare@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Contact The Hope Valley Fertility Clinic For All Fertility Issues / How To Survive The Current Heat Wave In Nigeria. / Health Benefit Of Edmark Splina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.