Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Man Gets 7 Strokes Of Cane For Stealing Crates Of Soft Drinks - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Gets 7 Strokes Of Cane For Stealing Crates Of Soft Drinks (451 Views)

Man Who Defiled Sister, Then Asked Her To Frame Another Man, Gets Arrested / Man Gets 70 Strokes Of Cane For Stealing Keke Tyres In Bayelsa / Man Arrested For Stealing Biscuits, Soft Drinks In Port Harcourt; Blames Hunger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Gets 7 Strokes Of Cane For Stealing Crates Of Soft Drinks by EdifiedCEO: 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2018

A Kubwa Grade 1 Area Court, Abuja, on Thursday ordered that one Safianu Umar, be given seven strokes of the cane for stealing three empty crates of soft drinks.

The judge, Mohammed Marafa, convicted Umar over charges bordering on criminal trespass and theft‎.

Marafa, however, warned Umar to desist from committing crime, adding that if he is brought back to court for any crime, he would face more severe punishment.

The prosecutor, Babajide Olanipekun, had told the court that one Shamsu Zayanu of Arab Road, Kubwa, Abuja, reported the matter at the Kubwa Police Station on April 20.

He said that Umar and one other now at large, criminally trespassed into the complainant’s shop and stole three crates of empty soft drinks, valued at N7, 400.

Olanipekun said that while Umar attempted to escape with the said crates, he was arrested, adding that the offence contravened Sections 342 and 287 of the Penal Code.

http://newshelm.ng/man-gets-7-strokes-of-cane-for-stealing-crates-of-soft-drinks/

cc lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Man Gets 7 Strokes Of Cane For Stealing Crates Of Soft Drinks by dafeyankee: 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ok
Re: Man Gets 7 Strokes Of Cane For Stealing Crates Of Soft Drinks by GeneralOjukwu: 6:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
I saw this picture at least 3 years ago on DailyMail.

It was said the man cuckolded another guy.

Cuckold - he logged into an illegal website I.e. downloaded his yogurt where he shouldn't have.

Conclusion...this picture is not appropriately used

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Gunmen Invade Another Church In Benue, 7 Reportedly Killed / Every Fresh Boy Holding An I-phone Is A Yahoo Boy - Police Harrass My Friend. / BILLIONAIRE KIDNAPPER EVANS: He Is Lying, We Him Feed Very Well - Kirikiri Priso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.