Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

John Cena Opens Up About His Split From Fiancee, Nikki Bella - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Cena Opens Up About His Split From Fiancee, Nikki Bella (888 Views)

See Photos: Brie And Nikki Bella Go Completely Naked In Joint Maternity Shoot / Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? / Rihanna Spotted With Rich African Man Weeks After Split From Hassan Jameel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Cena Opens Up About His Split From Fiancee, Nikki Bella by SavannaGIST: 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
John Cena, 40, is heartbroken following his break up from Nikki Bella, 34.

The wrestlers recently broke off their engagement and put to end their 6 years relationship.

The pair who got engaged one year ago at Wrestlemania 33 revealed their separation to US Weekly.

“While this decision was a difficult one, we continue to have a great deal of love and respect for one another,” the couple told US in a statement. “We ask that you respect our privacy during this time in our lives.”

Reacting to the shocking split in a new interview with Entertainment Tonight, John said:

“I love Nicole with all my heart and the split’s tough. It’s a tough time but that’s life. We all go through highs and we all go through lows. I’m gonna get through it. I love her. I’ll always love her.”

“The fact that my heart hurts for her … I know I was in love. So, I’ll always have that.”

SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE>>>>
http://www.savannahgist.com/2018/04/26/john-cena-opens-up-about-his-split-from-nikki-bella-says-im-gonna-get-through-it-but-i-love-her/

cc; lalasticlala

cc; mynd44, Dominique, seun, FynestBoi

MissyB3, Obinoscopy

Re: John Cena Opens Up About His Split From Fiancee, Nikki Bella by Slapsticker: 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
SAD!!
Re: John Cena Opens Up About His Split From Fiancee, Nikki Bella by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
It's obvious John Cena wasn't a champion in bed. grin
Re: John Cena Opens Up About His Split From Fiancee, Nikki Bella by prettycindy18: 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2018
Too bad
Re: John Cena Opens Up About His Split From Fiancee, Nikki Bella by dominique(f): 6:58pm On Apr 26, 2018
After he insisted that he doesn't want kids, very few women will opt to remain with such a man.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Cena Opens Up About His Split From Fiancee, Nikki Bella by Threebear(m): 7:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
The bella twins are two non talent bimbos

That slept their way to the middle....

Now the scripted romance is over,

Time they moved back to where they belong

The back of the line.

John cena looks good naked though grin
Re: John Cena Opens Up About His Split From Fiancee, Nikki Bella by iamJ(m): 7:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
rafhell:
It's obvious John Cena wasn't a champion in bed. grin
you would know

Re: John Cena Opens Up About His Split From Fiancee, Nikki Bella by MJBOLT: 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
I followed their romance on Total Divas hoping for a royal wedding,Nikki was desperate to marry cena,I wonder how she's feeling right now
Re: John Cena Opens Up About His Split From Fiancee, Nikki Bella by dahmie2013: 7:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
Dis coward called John Cena, after making so much noise on how badly he wanted 2 beat The Undertaker @ wrestlemania, only 4 The Undertaker 2 come & he cudnt even put up a fight. The Undertaker made him 2 Rest In Peace!
Now he hasn't got d balls 2 come 2 Monday night rollins (raw) 2 make noise again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Cena Opens Up About His Split From Fiancee, Nikki Bella by victorian(f): 9:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
He's just not ready to settle down.

QED.

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Mocks Ex-friend Who Tried To Imitates Her Plastic Surgery (photos) / Bbnaija: Bambam Excited About Movie Role As She Touches Down In Owerri |WATCH / Stephanie Linus And Her Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrates Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.