Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

I Must Correct My Errors (this Week's Edition Of Joktivation) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Must Correct My Errors (this Week's Edition Of Joktivation) (750 Views)

Which One Is Better? To Be Right? Or To Be Correct.? / 10 Noticeable Errors Of Tinubu's Fake Bishops / How To Correct The Darkening Tv Screen While Watching With A Gotv Decoder. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Must Correct My Errors (this Week's Edition Of Joktivation) by PhilipKJ(m): 6:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
http://www.thecrescendoblog.com/2018/04/i-must-correct-my-errors.html

This guy's act would make you laugh... you just can't ignore this, when you read through you would long for more. Just type Joktivation on Google search or www.thecrescendoblog.com and enjoy so many more!

Just follow the link above and laugh

(1) (Reply)

An Opportunity Had Come, For Financial Freedom. / Wedding Pictures Of Dora Akunyili's Daughter And Her White Husband In Anambra / Accident Between BRT And A Bike Just Happened At Adeniji Road, Lagos(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.