Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,926 members, 7,838,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Nigerian Tech Youtuber, Eric Okafor Attains Bronze Status, A First From Nigeria - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigerian Tech Youtuber, Eric Okafor Attains Bronze Status, A First From Nigeria (4007 Views)

Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor / Tech Youtuber Fisayo Fosudo Explains E-SIM Technology With MTN Nigeria / Ok.. So This Dude Has Got To Be The Best Nigerian Tech Youtuber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Tech Youtuber, Eric Okafor Attains Bronze Status, A First From Nigeria by Buhari2rule(f): 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2018
check out Datune TV. on YouTube you notice she gives her own reviews
Re: Nigerian Tech Youtuber, Eric Okafor Attains Bronze Status, A First From Nigeria by tbadejo25: 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2018
Buhari2rule:
check out Datune TV. on YouTube you notice she gives her own reviews

Now that's a channel i'd subscribe too. Very original with the pidgin. cool

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Tech Youtuber, Eric Okafor Attains Bronze Status, A First From Nigeria by Buhari2rule(f): 7:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
tbadejo25:

ok
Re: Nigerian Tech Youtuber, Eric Okafor Attains Bronze Status, A First From Nigeria by Buhari2rule(f): 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
tbadejo25:

Lalasticlala
thanks anyway
Re: Nigerian Tech Youtuber, Eric Okafor Attains Bronze Status, A First From Nigeria by henry007(m): 8:47pm On Apr 27, 2018
Buhari2rule:
they don't give copyright infringement strikes for review but for uploading real video..... now that bbnaija is over videos of BBNaija outside the house is safe

It depends bro. If they use it on their official youtube account and you lift yours from say Instagram, they can file for copyright claim and you would definitely get a strike for that.
Re: Nigerian Tech Youtuber, Eric Okafor Attains Bronze Status, A First From Nigeria by Buhari2rule(f): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
henry007:

It depends bro. If they use it on their official youtube account and you lift yours from say Instagram, they can file for copyright claim and you would definitely get a strike for that.
you are correct
Re: Nigerian Tech Youtuber, Eric Okafor Attains Bronze Status, A First From Nigeria by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
tbadejo25:

Intellectual property theft is what you called flimsy? shocked
No. I said you can lose your channel for the flimsiest of reason. Read between the lines.

And YouTube doesn't terminate your channel if you upload another person's work ( "Intellectual property theft" ). Just don't be caught 3 times in 90 days. Even at that, you can still get your channel back if you can get just one strike lifted. So "Intellectual property theft" is even a pardonable, "Flimsy" offence on YouTube.

You get three chances copyright infringement(Intellectual property theft), but only one chance for other offences, Terms of Service and Community Guidelines.

I did not lose my channel for copyright infringement(Intellectual Property Theft undecided ) but Terms of Service violation: Abuse of web form .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Tech Youtuber, Eric Okafor Attains Bronze Status, A First From Nigeria by tbadejo25: 12:01am On Apr 28, 2018
Nnaabros:

No. I said you can lose your channel for the flimsiest of reason. Read between the lines.

And YouTube doesn't terminate your channel if you upload another person's work ( "Intellectual property theft" ). Just don't be caught 3 times in 90 days. Even at that, you can still get your channel back if you can get just one strike lifted. So "Intellectual property theft" is even a pardonable, "Flimsy" offence on YouTube.

You get three chances copyright infringement(Intellectual property theft), but only one chance for other offences, Terms of Service and Community Guidelines.

I did not lose my channel for copyright infringement(Intellectual Property Theft undecided ) but Terms of Service violation: Abuse of web form .

Basically, what you just said was that you were very wrong however, you didn't lose your channel because you were very wrong but because you were only slightly wrong lol Potato Potato
Re: Nigerian Tech Youtuber, Eric Okafor Attains Bronze Status, A First From Nigeria by bobo65(m): 6:34am On Apr 28, 2018
henry007:

Thanks bro cheesy

For ur mind
Wahala guy
Congrats tho
Re: Nigerian Tech Youtuber, Eric Okafor Attains Bronze Status, A First From Nigeria by henry007(m): 9:14am On Apr 28, 2018
bobo65:

For ur mind
Wahala guy
Congrats tho

Thanks bro. Who i give wahala tho?
Re: Nigerian Tech Youtuber, Eric Okafor Attains Bronze Status, A First From Nigeria by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 28, 2018
tbadejo25:

Basically, what you just said was that you were very wrong however, you didn't lose your channel because you were very wrong but because you were only slightly wrong lol Potato Potato
grin grin Sorta. It was wrong but was just too sweet to pass up. No be me holy pass. That channel made me a millionaire in less a year. Sadly, it was not the big wrong but the small error that cost me the channel. Maybe next time, I'd do it better and legit.
Re: Nigerian Tech Youtuber, Eric Okafor Attains Bronze Status, A First From Nigeria by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 28, 2018
Nnaabros:

grin grin Sorta. It was wrong but was just too sweet to pass up. No be me holy pass. That channel made me a millionaire in less a year. Sadly, it was not the big wrong but the small error that cost me the channel. Maybe next time, I'd do it better and legit.
No next time. Start now...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Tech Youtuber, Eric Okafor Attains Bronze Status, A First From Nigeria by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 28, 2018
dumo1:

OK. I will. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Tech Youtuber, Eric Okafor Attains Bronze Status, A First From Nigeria by tbadejo25: 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
dumo1:

That's easier said than done. You should know this as a creator na.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Tech Youtuber, Eric Okafor Attains Bronze Status, A First From Nigeria by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
tbadejo25:

That's easier said than done. You should know this as a creator na.
Patience and perseverance my dear friend is a virtue and i believe in him that soon enough he will reach there.
Re: Nigerian Tech Youtuber, Eric Okafor Attains Bronze Status, A First From Nigeria by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
Nnaabros:

OK. I will. Thanks
I know its not as easy as i type it on here. But i believe in you. You will reach the top again. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Tech Youtuber, Eric Okafor Attains Bronze Status, A First From Nigeria by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
dumo1:

I know its not as easy as i type it on here. But i believe in you. You will reach the top again. grin

Thanks bruv. I'm inspired cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Tech Youtuber, Eric Okafor Attains Bronze Status, A First From Nigeria by Failtech: 9:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
henry007:

I've always wanted to open my own Youtube Channel. Could you give me the pros and cons, as I deal with a lot of Gadgets: Phones/Laptops/Cameras/Drone and I want to Open a Channel where I review some of this devices. Could you help me out in the procedures and steps needed to be taken. THANKS

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Tech Youtuber, Eric Okafor Attains Bronze Status, A First From Nigeria by henry007(m): 10:11pm On Apr 28, 2018
Failtech:

I've always wanted to open my own Youtube Channel. Could you give me the pros and cons, as I deal with a lot of Gadgets: Phones/Laptops/Cameras/Drone and I want to Open a Channel where I review some of this devices. Could you help me out in the procedures and steps needed to be taken. THANKS

Watch a lot of reviews. Learn the pattern and structure of different reviewers and then place your camera or phone on a tripod or hard surface and film. Download a video editor app on your PC or phone and play around with the footage until it makes sense. Publish with related title, tags and description. That's pretty much how everyone starts. I didn't know how to edit when I started even. I didn't know that editing was key.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Tech Youtuber, Eric Okafor Attains Bronze Status, A First From Nigeria by Failtech: 11:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
henry007:

Watch a lot of reviews. Learn the pattern and structure of different reviewers and then place your camera or phone on a tripod or hard surface and film. Download a video editor app on your PC or phone and play around with the footage until it makes sense. Publish with related title, tags and description. That's pretty much how everyone starts. I didn't know how to edit when I started even. I didn't know that editing was key.
Thanks man, I'm really grateful

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Tech Youtuber, Eric Okafor Attains Bronze Status, A First From Nigeria by tbadejo25: 3:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nnaabros:

Thanks bruv. I'm inspired cheesy

Share link to your new channel.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Tech Youtuber, Eric Okafor Attains Bronze Status, A First From Nigeria by tbadejo25: 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2018
Failtech:

Thanks man, I'm really grateful

Share link to your new channel

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Tech Youtuber, Eric Okafor Attains Bronze Status, A First From Nigeria by tonyeb2k(m): 9:44pm On May 01, 2018
Congratulations Henry007... Keep the flag flying
Re: Nigerian Tech Youtuber, Eric Okafor Attains Bronze Status, A First From Nigeria by henry007(m): 9:38am On May 02, 2018
tonyeb2k:
Congratulations Henry007... Keep the flag flying

You're welcome

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Phone Should I Buy With 120k Budget / Samsung S5600 For Sale. / Oraimo 50000mah Powerbank Review After 14 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.