Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Is There Any Charger Output Rating Has 3a. I Hope Is Not Fake - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is There Any Charger Output Rating Has 3a. I Hope Is Not Fake (1262 Views)

I Hope Buying This Won't Be A Mistake..... Suggestions Are Allowed / Should I Buy A Google Pixel 3a Xl / Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Charger Output Rating Has 3a. I Hope Is Not Fake by Mrluv(m): 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
i saw one amazon charger at my friend place it has wire and usb port and i told my friend i would like to get one but when i check the output i saw 3a i was shock i have never seen charger with that ouput but my friend said it is fast. i hope it would be compatible with my phone infinix hot 4 pro
Re: Is There Any Charger Output Rating Has 3a. I Hope Is Not Fake by neonly: 8:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
Try it at own risk
Those kind kind of charger are good for phone like HTC iPhone
U must know dat phone has it own amps rating nd if u go beyond it ratings u might just blow yur phone
Re: Is There Any Charger Output Rating Has 3a. I Hope Is Not Fake by SUPERPACK: 8:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
any phone that has fast charge capability uses 3amp charger to reduce the charge time from normal 2hrs to 1hr 20m. infinix hot 4 pro has fast charge, so should be compatible.
Re: Is There Any Charger Output Rating Has 3a. I Hope Is Not Fake by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2018
SUPERPACK:
any phone that has fast charge capability uses 3amp charger to reduce the charge time from normal 2hrs to 1hr 20m. infinix hot 4 pro has fast charge, so should be compatible.

Bro na u dash infinix hot 4 pro fast charge? And it's not all phones with fast charge capability that use 3a charger. Samsung, LG use higher voltage with reduced amperage for their quick charge eg 9v 1.6a for quick charge and 5v 2a for normal charging.
Re: Is There Any Charger Output Rating Has 3a. I Hope Is Not Fake by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
Mrluv:
i saw one amazon charger at my friend place it has wire and usb port and i told my friend i would like to get one but when i check the output i saw 3a i was shock i have never seen charger with that ouput but my friend said it is fast. i hope it would be compatible with my phone infinix hot 4 pro

Infinix hot 4 pro does not have fash charge capability. I think it's rating is 1.8a. If the charger is an intelligent charger then it will automatically reduce the amperage to 1.8a or 2a while using with ur phone. If it doesn't have then charging will improve slightly but ur screen will misbehave while charging and using the phone. Eg when u press a button while charging it will trigger a different response.
Re: Is There Any Charger Output Rating Has 3a. I Hope Is Not Fake by SUPERPACK: 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
greenhulk:

Bro na u dash infinix hot 4 pro fast charge? And it's not all phones with fast charge capability that use 3a charger. Samsung, LG use higher voltage with reduced amperage for their quick charge eg 9v 1.6a for quick charge and 5v 2a for normal charging.
greenhulk:

greenhulk:

Re: Is There Any Charger Output Rating Has 3a. I Hope Is Not Fake by ellagabs(f): 8:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
there is, i av seen like that. its a xoami charger with auto varying voltage tech.
12v 1.5amp 9v 1.8amps 6-7v2.1amps 5.5v3amps
Re: Is There Any Charger Output Rating Has 3a. I Hope Is Not Fake by olayinkajnr(m): 7:27am On Apr 27, 2018
I have an Infinix follow come 3A charger right now self.
Re: Is There Any Charger Output Rating Has 3a. I Hope Is Not Fake by Mrluv(m): 9:22am On Apr 27, 2018
olayinkajnr:
I have an Infinix follow come 3A charger right now self.
follow come charger or the one you buy from road side
Re: Is There Any Charger Output Rating Has 3a. I Hope Is Not Fake by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 27, 2018
just because it's 3amp doesn't mean it will charge your phone faster than the follow come charger, just know that your phone will only draw out the programmed current from the said charger, and No it won't spoil you phone, your phone will only accept the programmed current from the charger nothing more nothing less,
Re: Is There Any Charger Output Rating Has 3a. I Hope Is Not Fake by johnnyholtby(m): 9:54am On Apr 27, 2018
Moto Droid turbo charger rated 4A
Re: Is There Any Charger Output Rating Has 3a. I Hope Is Not Fake by olayinkajnr(m): 10:12am On Apr 27, 2018
Mrluv:
follow come charger or the one you buy from road side

Na wa ọ. Didn't you see what I typed? Or you just wanted to be sure?

I typed I have an Infinix Follow Come 3A charger right now.

And yes, 3A charger came with the first set of Infinix Note 3 that was released then and that's what I've got. Not the new sets that comes with 2A.
Re: Is There Any Charger Output Rating Has 3a. I Hope Is Not Fake by olayinkajnr(m): 10:13am On Apr 27, 2018
boynice:
just because it's 3amp doesn't mean it will charge your phone faster than the follow come charger, just know that your phone will only draw out the programmed current from the said charger, and No it won't spoil you phone, your phone will only accept the programmed current from the charger nothing more nothing less,

Many people don't know this bro. They just conclude that if you use an higher amp charger, it will damage your battery or your phone.
Re: Is There Any Charger Output Rating Has 3a. I Hope Is Not Fake by Mrluv(m): 10:29am On Apr 27, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Na wa ọ. Didn't you see what I typed? Or you just wanted to be sure?

I typed I have an Infinix Follow Come 3A charger right now.

And yes, 3A charger came with the first set of Infinix Note 3 that was released then and that's what I've got. Not the new sets that comes with 2A.
i saw what you wrote, i saw want to be sure
Re: Is There Any Charger Output Rating Has 3a. I Hope Is Not Fake by olayinkajnr(m): 10:59am On Apr 27, 2018
Mrluv:
i saw what you wrote, i saw want to be sure

It's the follow come charger
Re: Is There Any Charger Output Rating Has 3a. I Hope Is Not Fake by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 27, 2018
olayinkajnr:

It's the follow come charger

I guess it's for one of the note series.
Re: Is There Any Charger Output Rating Has 3a. I Hope Is Not Fake by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 27, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Many people don't know this bro. They just conclude that if you use an higher amp charger, it will damage your battery or your phone.
yah
Re: Is There Any Charger Output Rating Has 3a. I Hope Is Not Fake by olayinkajnr(m): 12:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
greenhulk:

I guess it's for one of the note series.

Exactly bro. The first set of Infinix Note 3 that was released.

I sold the phone but the charger, I didn't risk it.
Re: Is There Any Charger Output Rating Has 3a. I Hope Is Not Fake by authority2006(m): 3:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
Mrluv:

I have one I bought from slot lying idle in my room because I've got no use for it. I paid N2500 for it.
Re: Is There Any Charger Output Rating Has 3a. I Hope Is Not Fake by authority2006(m): 3:50pm On Apr 27, 2018
boynice:

You might be right. I noticed that too. It didn't damage my phone or battery when I was using it.
Re: Is There Any Charger Output Rating Has 3a. I Hope Is Not Fake by Mrluv(m): 10:32am On Apr 28, 2018
authority2006:

You might be right. I noticed that too. It damage my phone or battery when I was using it.
you mean the one you bought damage your phone and your battery.
Re: Is There Any Charger Output Rating Has 3a. I Hope Is Not Fake by authority2006(m): 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
Mrluv:
you mean the one you bought damage your phone and your battery.

Don't mind me, I meant to type "didn't".

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus Specs And First Impression / Tecno Feature Phone Firmware / Flash Files / Cool Trick To Make Over N3K In A Week Online Doing Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.