Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Am Thinking Of Moving To Lagos But... - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Am Thinking Of Moving To Lagos But... (756 Views)

Nigerian Couple Buys A House 2 And Half Years Of Moving To UK. / Thinking Of Relocating Back To Nigeria From Canada / What Are The Cons Of Moving Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Thinking Of Moving To Lagos But... by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2018
Hello Fellow Nairalanders.
Am a student schooling here in the northern part of the country and thinking of spending my second semester holiday in Lagos in order to hustle and get some bucks before school resumes but I've never been to Lagos , I don't know anybody and I don't know which type of hustle I can engage in. Am just an undergraduate in one of the universities here and I don't have any skills or qualifications except previous school works and certificate. pls Nairalanders residing in or have been to Lagos should pls help me out. Thanks

manmen

1 Like

Re: Am Thinking Of Moving To Lagos But... by CaptainStephen(m): 4:55am On Apr 27, 2018
remiproxy:
Hello Fellow Nairalanders.
Am a student schooling here in the northern part of the country and thinking of spending my second semester holiday in Lagos in order to hustle and get some bucks before school resumes but I've never been to Lagos , I don't know anybody and I don't know which type of hustle I can engage in. Am just an undergraduate in one of the universities here and I don't have any skills or qualifications except previous school works and certificate. pls Nairalanders residing in or have been to Lagos should pls help me out. Thanks
why not complete your education before doing so, Lagos is a jungle oh
Re: Am Thinking Of Moving To Lagos But... by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 27, 2018
CaptainStephen:
why not complete your education before doing so, Lagos is a jungle oh
it's obvious you don't read my post very well, I want to go there to see if I will be able to do some hustle and get some money before school resumes
Re: Am Thinking Of Moving To Lagos But... by CaptainStephen(m): 8:33am On Apr 27, 2018
remiproxy:
it's obvious you don't read my post very well, I want to go there to see if I will be able to do some hustle and get some money before school resumes
bros i dont see any hustle you can do with no support. you think accommodation is beans. my advice is that you give it alot of thought, plan well before embarking on this adventure.
I move round lagos very well in the wee hours and know what guys like you go through trying to hustle without knowing anybody.
Re: Am Thinking Of Moving To Lagos But... by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 27, 2018
CaptainStephen:
bros i dont see any hustle you can do with no support. you think accommodation is beans. my advice is that you give it alot of thought, plan well before embarking on this adventure.
I move round lagos very well in the wee hours and know what guys like you go through trying to hustle without knowing anybody.
tnx boss 4 the input.
Re: Am Thinking Of Moving To Lagos But... by Kwenty: 2:12am On Apr 29, 2018
If you have friends or relatives you can put up with for sometime; I would have advised you to go to places like Ogba industrial area and search for casual work.
Some production companies pick casual workers at their gate every morning.
Re: Am Thinking Of Moving To Lagos But... by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
Kwenty:
If you have friends or relatives you can put up with for sometime; I would have advised you to go to places like Ogba industrial area and search for casual work.
Some production companies pick casual workers at their gate every morning.
tnx bro,will surely find out about DAT more.

(1) (Reply)

How To Travel Business Class At Economy Rate / Top 10 World's Longest Non-stop Passenger Flights / I Need Guidelines On Traveling To UAE, UK,US And Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.