Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

I Want To Convert To Islam, I Need Advice - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Want To Convert To Islam, I Need Advice (792 Views)

Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) / I Just Converted From Christianity To Islam,I also need your prayers for good he / Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Convert To Islam, I Need Advice by chrissylva(m): 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
I want to convert to please my Muslim girlfriends. I need advice.
you all should support me as I campaign for post of President of Nigeria

Re: I Want To Convert To Islam, I Need Advice by medexico(m): 11:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
So, you are not converting because you believe in Islam but because of your girlfriends?
Re: I Want To Convert To Islam, I Need Advice by chrissylva(m): 5:11am On Apr 27, 2018
medexico:
So, you are not converting because you believe in Islam but because of your girlfriends?
i believe in Islam too
Re: I Want To Convert To Islam, I Need Advice by Embell: 10:44am On Apr 27, 2018
Are you for real? Cos I can see campaign post too. If you're for real then there's advice.
Re: I Want To Convert To Islam, I Need Advice by SaeedIbnEesa: 7:59pm On May 02, 2018
Muslims don't vote nor contest nor support Democracy.. Let's start from there
Re: I Want To Convert To Islam, I Need Advice by Empiree: 10:28pm On May 02, 2018
chrissylva:
I want to convert to please my Muslim girlfriends. I need advice.
Keep it simple bro. I'm not gonna get involved in your seriousness or not. Have you been studying Islam already?. If not you should be doing that.

I will advise you visit your local mosque for practicality. And of course you shouldn't embrace Islam because of a woman you love. You should have been 100% conviction that Islam is the truth and you are convinced.

Good luck man
Re: I Want To Convert To Islam, I Need Advice by rodbel(m): 11:52pm On May 14, 2018
SaeedIbnEesa:
Muslims don't vote nor contest nor support Democracy.. Let's start from there

Salam alaykum

Can you please explain?
Re: I Want To Convert To Islam, I Need Advice by Empiree: 11:56pm On May 14, 2018
rodbel:

Salam alaykum

Can you please explain?
you are wasting your time with that guy. You better ignore him. He's not stable mentally
Re: I Want To Convert To Islam, I Need Advice by SaeedIbnEesa: 6:54am On May 15, 2018
rodbel:

Salam alaykum

Can you please explain?

Its plainly against Islam. Voiceofthesalaf.com

Download lectures on democracy
Re: I Want To Convert To Islam, I Need Advice by Rilwayne001: 12:21pm On May 15, 2018
chrissylva:
I.

Is this meant to be a joke? shocked grin

(1) (Reply)

48 Sign's Of Qiyamah(are You Ready For The Next One) / Jama'atu Nasril Blames Northern Draught On Our Sins. / Phase 2: Powerful Advice To The Moderators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.