Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

The 7 Figure Club In The 21st Century Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The 7 Figure Club In The 21st Century Business (896 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Built A Club In Asaba & It's Big Like A Stadium (Video) / Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja / The 21st Century Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 7 Figure Club In The 21st Century Business by EngrWinner1(m): 3:50am On Apr 27, 2018
[PAY ATTENTION] TO THIS IF YOU HAVE BEEN HAVING THIS QUESTION!

Up till this time, you might have asked so many questions and might have even gone to the extent of searching for possible answers to one or more of these questions.

But here’s the Million Dollar Question –

HOW CAN A COMMON MAN BECOME RICH

As you read this, you may be wondering whether your quest to become rich will end here or not. All your life, you may have been working like an ELEPHANT but getting results like an ANT!

You may even think it’s all about Luck and that you've just being so unlucky or worse still, your village people are the ones behind your bad luck with all their juju on top your head.

My friend the truth is; The PLATFORM MATTERS!!!

Now stay with me...

You need the right platform to Succeed and become Rich. If you are working very very hard, day and night you are putting in efforts but aren't getting major results, the possibility is you are not putting your energy at the right places.

I will break it down for you. Draw your seat closer...

Now let's Analyze what are the ways to make Money:

1. Employee i.e You have a Job

In our today's world, 70-80% of the working class are driving this vehicle called “Job”. Where they work for someone by simply trading their Time and Skill in return for some fixed amount, called Salary payable on a monthly basis.

2. Self Employed i.e You work a Business

People like Lawyers, Engineers, Charted Accountants, grocery store owners etc come under this category of “Self Employed”. They generally have a small set up they run and manage actively thus trading their Time, Skill and Resources.

3. Business i.e People work for You

Firstly it’s important to point out that there’s a major difference in being “Self Employed” and having a “Business”. Generally in our society, even if someone opens a small shop by the roadside, they tend to say they are into Business (and this is true)

However, the difference between being “Self Employed” and having a “Business” is, if your work cannot flourish in your absence then you are “Self Employed”, whereas, in “Business” your physical presence is not required. So even when you are not there, business continues simply because you have a SYSTEM in place, where hundreds or even thousands of people are working for you while you just LEVERAGE on their Time and Skills.

4. Investor i.e Money work for You

These set of people simply put their money to work by investing in platforms that brings back returns on investment (ROI). Here we will not consider seasonal small investors. Those we'd be looking at simply have money working for them, rather than they work for it.

Having established all these, let's go back to our question of:

HOW CAN A COMMON MAN BECOME RICH??

But just before we jump right into answering that, it’s important first, for you to understand why you cannot become Rich through a JOB or being SELF EMPLOYED:

When your income is dependent on your efforts, the Income Formula for YOU is:

INCOME = Skill x Time

Pay close attention now...

Skill and Time are both always LIMITED for any individual, because in the first place, no single individual can ever acquire all the Skills available in the market.

Secondly, for an individual, no matter how project driven they are, it’s impossible to work more than 24 hours in a day. Hence the ability of an individual to make UNLIMITED Income working alone is limited.

Allow this part to sink in, then continue with the next line

After reading and realizing the Fact above that it’s impossible to become Rich working for someone or being self employed, coupled with the fact that a common man may not have the financial muscle to set up a Big Business or become a Big Time Investor, you may start to feel bad or to think if there are any chances for you to make it big and become rich.

But stay Happy because the good news is....

YOU CAN ACTUALLY BECOME RICH..... GENUINELY

How? You may wonder

Well, watch out for subsequent posts right here on this thread. They are going to be helpful tips for those looking to start their journey towards living the lives of their dreams even with their skills/gifts/talents/passion/hubby.

Yes these stuff that you have and are made of yet tempted to think "nothing come out" could actually be the only tools you'd ever need to start banking in 7 figures.

Question is do you have an open mind?
Re: The 7 Figure Club In The 21st Century Business by EngrWinner1(m): 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2018
HOW CAN A COMMON MAN BECOME RICH [PART TWO]
[LONG POST ALERT]
In my previous post, where I highlighted the 4 ways people generally earn money, we established concretely that out of the 4 ways, a common man cannot become Rich by being an Employee (i.e having a Job) or being Self Employed (i.e working a small business)

He is further limited in his quest to becoming Rich using the remaining 2 options because he does not have the Financial ability to start a Big Scale Business or become a Big Time Investor.

So what then is the way out for a common man to have a face in the money making municipality?

Now my friend, here comes the mind blowing industry called NETWORK MARKETING.
Hey, before you start thinking and saying in your mind "ah! networking again?"

I want you to listen to this...
Mr.Robert Kiyosaki, one of the top financial advisors in the world says and I quote: “If a common person wants to be Financially Free and become Rich, there is no other way out for him, he has to get into Network Marketing business”.

Yes, my friend, as plain and as simple as it can be said, this is The Industry, which can definitely help a Common Man Become Rich.
You may have your reservations about this but
Regardless your previous or present experiences in this Industry, you would be interested to know that the network marketing profession is getting bigger and better and is here to stay for good.

Do you know why?

It's because more better people are starting to embrace it and get actively involved in this profession by inventing new and better ways of doing the business genuinely.
Now stay with me here.....

This is one industry with proof, not just on paper but an awesome reality for millions of people worldwide including our very own Nigeria.

Check the stats. Figures don't lie!

These are some of the Facts & Figures about the Network Marketing industry you should know:

1. It's a 200 Billion Dollar worth industry.

2. Someone starts a home-based business that is based on network marketing principles every 10 seconds in the world today.

3. This industry has spread in over 100 countries worldwide as of date.

4. About 38 million people work at least part-time while more than 15 million people currently work full time at home in a network marketing business.

5. This industry has produced the highest number of Millionaires woldwide and is often times regarded as a "Recession-proof" industry.

6. People like Bill Clinton, Warren Buffett, Donald Trump endorse this industry.
Now, I don’t know if you have heard about this industry before or not or how much you know about it. The truth of the matter is people all around the world are changing their lives through this powerful industry.

And for me, I couldn't agree less.

The network marketing business model is very simple and quite straight forward and it is a matter of fact, common sense to understand that to become Rich, what you need is a SYSTEM in place, where hundreds and thousands of people are working for you and with you.

Every rich person today understands that having a SYSTEM that deals with more people equals more money that you'll make.

See. Here is the catch...

The more active users signing up and making use of Facebook, the more money Mark Zuckerberg makes. The more computer systems running on Windows, the more money Bill Gates make.

It's that simple because they all know that THE MONEY IS IN THE LIST! (i.e clients, customers, users as the case may be)
But as it’s not possible for a common man to build that type of System, at least not without much troubles, Network Marketing helps us in a massive way that enriches our lives.

Just by subscribing to the products or services offered by a network marketing company, which are ridiculously affordable, you can become part of it and more importantly build a BIG NETWORK / SYSTEM, whereby after initial efforts put into building, it will begin to run almost on auto-pilot, such that people will work and even in your absence, the business will not stop.

With this, you will be making a sh*tload of money and ultimately become financially free and Rich even as a common man who started from nothing, simply by building a System via network marketing business opportunity.

Amazingly, the Network Marketing industry models the underlying principle which all Big Businesses use to generate loads of money and that principle is: LEVERAGE, i.e., compounding the Time, Skill and Effort of other people.
Want to bear the best part?

In Network marketing, you don’t need to pay anyone salary.

Did that sink in?

People work for themselves but the SYSTEM is so wonderfully designed such that others as well get to benefit because it’s all about Team Work.
It is however true that despite the lucrative nature of the Network Marketing industry, there are still people who struggle and hardly realise any substantial rewards.

This is not to say that there is a fault in the business model employed in network marketing.

Not at all.

Most times the problem comes from people misunderstanding the business concept or treating it casually or some just blankly, don't equip themselves with the necessary skills and knowledge needed to excel in the profession.

That is why I will proffer Two Alternatives that a common man can start doing right now and can still become Rich even if he is not able to succeed with Network Marketing.

These Two Alternatives will be revealed in my next post.

So Watch Out for It. Enjoy...
Re: The 7 Figure Club In The 21st Century Business by EngrWinner1(m): 3:24pm On Jun 11, 2018
HOW CAN A COMMON MAN BECOME RICH (CONCLUDING EPISODE)
In my last post, I revealed that aside network marketing, there are two other alternatives that a common man (who especially lack the huge capital needed to start a traditional business model) can engage in, and make good money from it.

These alternatives to Network Marketing are:

1. INTERNET MARKETING!

2. AFFILIATE MARKETING!!

Yes, that's right!
Nothing is better than having a Passive Source of Income by working from home.

But let me be honest with you, nothing good is easy or cake walk. And I personally would advice you run away from whatever promises you heaven and earth with little or no personal input from you.

Please don't be lazy! By all means you can't afford to be a lazy youth.

Put some time in LEARNING these methods and surely you will see results.
So I don't leave you stranded, I will wet your appetite by sharing a little about Internet and Affiliate Marketing.

Let's hit it...
INTERNET MARKETING in simple terms, means selling a product or service you developed yourself to a target audience online.

It can be tangible (a physical product) or intangible (services).

The key thing here is that such products must offer good VALUE (either perceived or real), and should address specific needs of the target audience.

The target audience most times fall in niches (i.e areas of specific interest) and on the world wide web, there are lots of niches you can develop a product or services. Some of which are; Money Creation/Wealth, Health/Beauty, Relationship/Family/Marriage, Personal Development etc.

This is in no way a complete exposè of all that internet marketing entails but there are several Internet Marketers in Nigeria who have made and are still raking in millions monthly by selling their physical or digital products or services to people online.

You can make you little research about this money spinning industry and pick a compatible niche you would want to go into to start milking your own share of this lucrative market.
AFFILIATE MARKETING, on the other hand is quite similar to internet marketing. The only difference is that in affiliate marketing, you promote or sell the products or services of other people.

In other words, let's say I develop a product or service for instance. As an affiliate marketer, you help me promote my product or service using your customized affiliate link (that I will give you) such that whenever any person buys my product or service through your customised link, you get commissions from the sale, at no extra cost to the buyer.

Just see this like the roles of agents in the real estate industry. They connect buyers to sellers and whenever a sale is made, they get paid commissions (AKA agent fee) at no extra cost to the buyer.

Commissions for a particular sale can be as high as 80% of the selling price of the original product, but generally ranges from 4-50%. So you can do the maths.

There are a lot of companies out there with great marketable products and juicy commissions that you can start making money from right now.

And I need not mention too that we have Millionaire Affiliate Marketers right here in our Obodo Nigeria, who had virtually nothing but today, their stories have changed because they took action even as common men.

However, you should know that there is a learning process for any profitable online money making business. So make sure to do your homework properly. Don't just jump in because, in the same way, you will jump out and the vicious cycle continues.

But don't be afraid to start something today because of fear of failure. Just do it and with time, you would improve on it and be better at it.
TO CONCLUDE

Personally, let me say here that if you want to live your Dream life that gives you so much Time and Financial Freedom to do just want you want, when you want and where you want, then don’t wait, analyse or think too much; just get involved in a good network marketing opportunity or start Blogging as a part-time career.

Don't rush. Don't give up. Do say it is going to take too long. Just work with that opportunity for at least 3-5 years, learn, have the patience to grow (don’t take it as a get rich quick scheme) and you will definitely become Financially Free & Rich.
Remember, Consistency and Strategy will always win the day in the end.
My Best Wishes are with YOU for a Happy & $ucce$$ful Life.
If you learnt something from all episodes, please comment on what you learnt.

Don't forget Sharing is Caring.

P.S: Still don't know how to get started, or open minded to New amazing possibilities in networking without stress, then hit me up on WHATSAPP ASAP. Action proceeds Success. If you don't get started, you're delaying your chances at being Successful.

(1) (Reply)

Bitcointalk Account For Sale / Quality Alligator Pepper for Sale / Presidential National Grant Is Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.