Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

What Is The Islamic Ruling On Blood Transfusion? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Is The Islamic Ruling On Blood Transfusion? (7241 Views)

Islamic Ruling On DNA Testing To Establish Paternity / Islamic Ruling On Keeping Dogs / Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Islamic Ruling On Blood Transfusion? by najib632(m): 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
Thanks for being courteous.

Why are they not sound morally but their blood are good for transfusion? Don't you think their blood can contaminate everything the Muslim stands for
The body is physical, it is just a biological machine, but marriage is a spiritual bond between souls... Muslim men are only allowed to marry Christians and Jews only. Any woman from another religion apart from the ones mentioned are forbidden and he doesn't have the right to force her to accept Islam and automatically the children are Muslims, but the Christian man will definitely limit her from practising her faith and automatically the children are Christians...
I hope you understand...
Re: What Is The Islamic Ruling On Blood Transfusion? by sorextee(m): 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
I DNT know which Koran u re reading. My frnd is from a mixed religion home, his dad a xtian, his mum a Muslim. His immediate elder sis and younger bro are Muslims. But the Love they have for one anoda is out of this world. Sallah time, they all celebrate it as one family. So also Christmas sef. They refused to allow any religious indoctrination to come in between them. Keep deceiving ursef over one crappy hadith or fatwa.

Or will u come and say Allah is not happy with such home? U pple can like to sow a seed of discord everywhere.
My religion forbids this, my religion forbids dat,
Yen yen yen yen, blah blah blah.
No be still all of una wey carry religion for head go still enter the Islamic heaven.

najib632:
The body is physical, it is just a biological machine, but marriage is a spiritual bond between souls... Muslim men are only allowed to marry Christians and Jews only. Any woman from another religion apart from the ones mentioned are forbidden and he doesn't have the right to force her to accept Islam and automatically the children are Muslims, but the Christian man will definitely limit her from practising her faith and automatically the children are Christians...
I hope you understand...
Re: What Is The Islamic Ruling On Blood Transfusion? by sorextee(m): 9:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
At least. Him own better say na ponmo him dey sell. No be still from age 7 dey throwey una pple to go do Almajiri work, dey scavenge every refuse.

sulaimon22:

It's either ur father failed to give u home training or u are d one who failed to receive it.
We know goat like u, na from 7 years una dn dy hawk ponmo for street
Re: What Is The Islamic Ruling On Blood Transfusion? by sulaimon22: 10:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
sorextee:
At least. Him own better say na ponmo him dey sell. No be still from age 7 dey throwey una pple to go do Almajiri work, dey scavenge every refuse.

And who tell u am a Northerner, it seems ur brain is licking
Re: What Is The Islamic Ruling On Blood Transfusion? by sorextee(m): 11:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
See am.. Licking or leaking. Time wey u suppose use learn how to spell, u dey use am mumu ursef for here.

sulaimon22:

And who tell u am a Northerner, it seems ur brain is licking
Re: What Is The Islamic Ruling On Blood Transfusion? by sulaimon22: 11:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
sorextee:
See am.. Licking or leaking. Time wey u suppose use learn how to spell, u dey use am mumu ursef for here.

just move ur stupidity out of my mention.
Re: What Is The Islamic Ruling On Blood Transfusion? by najib632(m): 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2018
sorextee:
I DNT know which Koran u re reading. My frnd is from a mixed religion home, his dad a xtian, his mum a Muslim. His immediate elder sis and younger bro are Muslims. But the Love they have for one anoda is out of this world. Sallah time, they all celebrate it as one family. So also Christmas sef. They refused to allow any religious indoctrination to come in between them. Keep deceiving ursef over one crappy hadith or fatwa.

Or will u come and say Allah is not happy with such home? U pple can like to sow a seed of discord everywhere.
My religion forbids this, my religion forbids dat,
Yen yen yen yen, blah blah blah.
No be still all of una wey carry religion for head go still enter the Islamic heaven.

It's non of my business if your friends family is an exemption. That's what society wants not what Allah wants I only follow what Allah and his messenger have revealed I don't care about what you think. I only stated a rule in Islam, if your friends mother is truly a follower of the Islamic faith and understands what the word "Islam" means then she will face her actions for following her hearts desire and if otherwise I careless because many of us have beautiful names but we don't live our lives by the meanings behind them...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos To Refund N141,000 To Muslim Pilgrims / Friday Message: Did Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) Marry A Child? / Concerning The Conception Of Jesus, Allah Blew Into The ﻓَﺮْﺝ Farjaha Of Mary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.