Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

NYSC Rejected her Redeployment Application? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Rejected her Redeployment Application? (2697 Views)

NYSC: I Was Rejected At My Place Of Posting (see Letter) / Nysc 2018 relocation /redeployment / NYSC Redeployment: Female Corper Was Scammed (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Rejected her Redeployment Application? by skyihotu(f): 6:45am On Apr 27, 2018
please house help.. I was deployed to osun state for service but I have some medical issues;I had an operation and have not recovered fully and also got an accident on my way to see the doctors that did the operation on me. the accident made me develop chest pain and fractured hand .. am still receiving treatment for the operation and the accident before I was called to camp.. I applied for redeployment back to my state(Kaduna) so as I could continue my treatment but I was told yesterday that my medical report is not too critical for me to redeploy.. have been crying since yesterday. am asking on behalf of my cousin,she is so sad because her redeployment was rejected.. nairalanders what's the way forward?
Re: NYSC Rejected her Redeployment Application? by ipobarecriminals: 7:44am On Apr 27, 2018
undecided modify ur post and tell us ur state.
Re: NYSC Rejected her Redeployment Application? by skyihotu(f): 8:17am On Apr 27, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
undecided modify ur post and tell us ur state.
she have done that. she was deployed to osun but she want to redeploy back to Kaduna.. thanks
Re: NYSC Rejected her Redeployment Application? by ipobarecriminals: 9:07am On Apr 27, 2018
angry angry grin grin grin grin wink lipsrsealed embarassed tongue angry grin grin grin grin sad wink grin grin grin sad
skyihotu:
have done that. I was deployed to osun but I want to redeploy back to Kaduna.. thanks
angry
skyihotu:
have done that. I was deployed to osun but I want to redeploy back to Kaduna.. thanks
young man.Stay where u are.Is it two shinkafa, dawa, rice with grind pepper plus bitter leaf u want?u can get Dat in sabo /hausa market.Sion at ease

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Rejected her Redeployment Application? by skyihotu(f): 11:05am On May 02, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
angry angry grin grin grin grin wink lipsrsealed embarassed tongue angry grin grin grin grin sad wink grin grin grin sad angryyoung man.Stay where u are.Is it two shinkafa, dawa, rice with grind pepper plus bitter leaf u want?u can get Dat in sabo /hausa market.Sion at ease
am speaking on behalf of a friend.. am not the person..park well
Re: NYSC Rejected her Redeployment Application? by ipobarecriminals: 11:44am On May 02, 2018
skyihotu:
am speaking on behalf of a friend.. am not the person..park well
Lil kid.u are the one.Is dis how u tell elder ones in ur house to park well.
Re: NYSC Rejected her Redeployment Application? by skyihotu(f): 11:52am On May 02, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
Lil kid.u are the one.Is dis how u tell elder ones in ur house to park well.
OK..thanks.. bye
Re: NYSC Rejected her Redeployment Application? by Marvyx(m): 8:46am On May 03, 2018
Did she go to camp? With enough evidence, I can assure you she will be redeployed.
Re: NYSC Rejected her Redeployment Application? by skyihotu(f): 4:42pm On May 04, 2018
Marvyx:
Did she go to camp? With enough evidence, I can assure you she will be redeployed.
she did but they rejected it.
Re: NYSC Rejected her Redeployment Application? by lady25(f): 10:53pm On May 04, 2018
skyihotu:
she did but they rejected it.
Was she interviewed by doctors in camp? They might even carry out one or two years to be sure
Re: NYSC Rejected her Redeployment Application? by skyihotu(f): 7:18am On May 09, 2018
lady25:

Was she interviewed by doctors in camp? They might even carry out one or two years to be sure
she was interviewed.. don't get ur last words..
Re: NYSC Rejected her Redeployment Application? by lady25(f): 8:19am On May 09, 2018
skyihotu:
she was interviewed.. don't get ur last words..
I mean tests. They might Carry out tests to be sure

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't Corpers Talk/write About National Christian Corpers Fellowship (nccf) / Companies In Ondo State That Accepts Corpers / FG Is Owing Corp Members Alawee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.