Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To (26172 Views)

Why Are Medical Doctors' Handwriting So Difficult To Read?(photo) / Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? / I Find It Difficult To Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by niqqaclaimz(m): 7:24am On Apr 27, 2018
I did decided to share my new article again with you guys and todays topic is about how to sleep with ease when you find it difficult. If you find it difficult to sleep a times,then I bet this article is meant for you.
So read on

Sleep is essential and necessary to every human being.
The body needs sleep to grow.
Sleep does refresh and energies the body.
For example ;Before you go to bed you may be feeling so weak and exhausted,then you go to sleep and wake feeling energized and strong,that’s what sleep can do to the body.But not everybody find it easy to sleep and that’s why I made this article, to show what you should
do and shouldn’t do to get a good sleep.
Number 1 on the list is “distraction”

Distraction-

To get a good night sleep,you have to eliminate all form of distraction around you.
Distraction will keep your mind wandering which makes it difficult for you to get a good sleep.
If the eye are open,definitely it will keep picturing and sending scenes to the brain to process and when your brain is at work,you can’t sleep.
Your brain needs to shut down all processing for you to sleep.Such distraction could be;Intractraction of people in the room or outside,leaving the room bulb on,loud music etc.
Distractions of any kind should be eliminated to get a good sleep.

Eating heavy meal for dinner-

Eating heavy meal during dinner could be bad as it tends to make you uncomfortable,making it difficult for you to sleep.
This case might not be the same with everyone.
Some people get uncomfortable if they eat heavy meal and some get sleepy after a heavy meal
So this piece is for those who get uncomfortable after a heavy meal and find it difficult to sleep.
During noon time,if you planned to sleep after having a meal, then you shouldn’t go too heavy with the meal,try eating little and when you wake if you feel hungry you can eat again.But if at night,is best to have fruits and water because they are light food you can have and they are very easy to digest.So switch your diet up.

READ ALSO;HOW TO SLEEP LIKE A BABY

Worrying you haven’t slept yet-

This is a big turn off to sleep.You shouldn’t worry about not sleeping yet.
Try taking it off your mind,including any other worries you have in mind.
To get started with this try going to the bathroom and bath with a cool water,get out, feel good and get back to bed.I bet this is a sure deal,
So give it a try.

Watching tv or scanning through your phone in bed-

Watching the television or scanning through your phone could be another reason you find it hard to sleep immediately you get into bed.
You might ask,what’s wrong with watching television or going through your phone before sleep??.
Let’s assume you are watching late night news from the television and you are updated on the latest happening.You literally just put you mind to work,as your brain will keep processing the information and scenes it just saw and heard.
Due to this,you will experience difficult in sleeping. it is advisable to get away from your gadgets an hour before going to the bed so as to get a good sleep.
So if you’re a victim of this act then you should try switching off your gadgets 1 hour before bed.

Slow down your breath-

When you get into bed and you are experiencing difficulties to sleep then you should try to slow down your breath a bit.
This exercise tends to get the body in the mood to sleep as it tends to make the body cool and keep the mind focused on breathing slowly.
When doing this, try to keep your eyes close to keep the focus tight.

Plays some music-

Music can be an aid to situations like this.
Music tends to calm the body and soul down.
Some nice soft music can get you to sleep.If you have a music set or home theater, select your favorite
cool music,get it playing, turn volume down a bit and get to bed and see how this turn out.

Source: http://www.dietfitelt.com.ng/how-to-get-a-good-sleep-when-you-find-it-difficult-to/

5 Likes

Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by obi4eze(m): 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by wiilly02(m): 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
Those steps up there won't work for me...I guess i will stick to my old method....
Weaken the mind and the body follows suit!! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS THINK AND THINK, LET YOUR THOUGHTS RUN WILD, REPLAY AND REITERATE EVENTS THAT HAPPENED DURING THE DAY IN YOUR MIND, PLAN OUT FUTURE CONVERSATIONS...KEEP GOING TILL YOU LOSE TRACK OF WHAT YOU HAVE GOING ON IN YOUR MIND. BY THEN YOU'D BE SOUND ASLEEP...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by PWEETYWIZZY(f): 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
nice tips
Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by owomida1: 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
Mine na to carry book and try to read.

Best sleeping pill is book. grin grin

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by Maisillion(m): 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
Yeah, Thats Nice. I Dedicate This Land To All Nairalander. For Sale Pls

2 Likes

Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by veacea: 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
This thing no work if na from village the insomnia come from

5 Likes

Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
Good info but he no help me.
Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
It depends. I hardly sleep at nights especially after special assignments and this your method hath worketh not. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by SleekJandz(m): 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
Dude : does it really work? Maslf,i booze n fall sleep one time bro.

1 Like

Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by handsomeyinka(m): 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
Think about the stress in nigeria during this Buhari tenure....
Walahi na vellum5
Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by RiseAbove(m): 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
Just read a book
Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by Owaincouncil: 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2018
Rubbish. Try and say something better

2 Likes

Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by akins177(m): 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2018
Maisillion:
Yeah, Thats Nice. I Dedicate This Land To All Nairalander. For Sale Pls
. kai..... nawa o, it well sha, this shall never be permanent in ur life in Jesus name
Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by Samsimple(m): 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2018
in other news please wat is this girl displaying

Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2018
Pakalin benilin

1 Like

Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by kaykaymcb(m): 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2018
Contact me for your premium logo for your business...For proof of my work, click the link in my signature.
Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by Mckandre(m): 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2018
nothing can beat my sleepiness nights, As far as buhari is still the president of Nigeria, gud sleep can never come o

what would i eat next day?
my safety nko, walking on broad daylight ain't safe anymore. tell me how can i sleep?

man must chop, f*ck sleep... we ain't lazy down here

1 Like

Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by link2ok22: 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
shocked
Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by CriticMaestro: 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
Na oversleepyness dey worry man pikin for here
Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by Ellabae(f): 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
I will try them. Hope it works for me.
Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by psychologist(m): 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
Just Eat Knock out cheesy

If you know, you know undecided
Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by Dramadiddy(m): 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
deep breaths, if you have a friend close by you guys can gist and you'll fall asleep

1 Like

Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
Nice one op

1 Like

Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
Have good sex
Take alcohol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by princeSammyz: 10:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
How about masturbation? Heard it makes people sleep? Any witness in the house?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by maxiuc(m): 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
cheesy
Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by saltoasis: 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2018
Just look for a boring book or movie and you will definitely be in dreamland

1 Like

Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by jbreezy: 10:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
Diz wn’t work if som wicked mosquitoes are around

2 Likes

Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by innovatn4change: 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
also dont smoke cigar
and dont drink coke or any carbonated soft drink before bedtime

2 Likes

Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by stubbornman(m): 10:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
cry as my neighbor Generator dey sound for my window now ....how I wan manage

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community / Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE / Desist From Using Ordinary Water For Hand-washing After Defecation – Unicef Warn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.