Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Do Not Hinder Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Not Hinder Me (258 Views)

Do Not Hinder Me / COVID-19: Vaccination Can’t Hinder Me From Preaching The Gospel Of Christ – Pas / Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Hinder Your Miracles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Hinder Me by jonatoye(m): 8:03am On Apr 27, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Do Not Hinder Me

WORD FOR TODAY
You are not progressive until the Lord has prospered your ways. No one can stop or hinder you in the journey of destiny when the Lord has gone ahead of you!!!
Scriptural Reference
" And he said to them, "Do not hinder me, since the LORD has prospered my way." (Genesis 24:56a NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the Journey of destiny, there will surely be an opposition to stop or delay you in every bid to advance. Therefore, irrespective of the strength and the resources at your disposal you must always seek to know and desire that the Lord makes your way prosperous.

Each time you come to a junction of knowing with ultimate precision that God is leading you to do something and you are working and walking in line with His will; you have every right to move on because the Lord has made your way prosperous.

Prayer Point:
Lord! I receive the grace to move further into my glorious destiny in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
All you need in every bid to fulfill a course in destiny is that God should make your ways prosperous!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have a Prosperous Friday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/05/18 / Christians Require These On Protest Day...may 22nd.. / Do You Wish To Slim Down?????????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.