Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,632 members, 7,816,607 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Prayers For The Fruit Of The Womb - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayers For The Fruit Of The Womb (619 Views)

Men Could Be Infertile, Also Needs Prayer For Fruit Of The Womb - Pastor Adeoye / 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayers For The Fruit Of The Womb by fitted60(m): 9:07am On Apr 27, 2018
“In my house, none shall be barren”. Prayers for the fruit of the womb Psalm 127:4-5 “As arrows are in the hand of the mighty man: so are children of the youth. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them” they shall not be ashamed but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate”

[center]PRAYERS FOR THE FRUIT OF THE WOMB[/center]

Arrows of fruitfulness, locate and uproot every gate of barrenness in my life in Jesus name

Enemies of my fruitfulness, die by the power of the Lord Jesus Christ

Every plantation of darkness fired into my womb in the dream, your time is up, melt away and expire in y life

I receive the reward of the fruit of the womb from the Lord in this month in Jesus name

I inherit from The Lord of host a flourishing family in the name of the Lord

Voice of barrenness speaking against my fruitfulness shut up and die in Jesus name

My womb, hear the voice of my God and conceive, nurture and bear my child this year in Jesus name
This year, I lay hold on the key to a fruitful and prosperous family

Pillars of godly and fruitful family, arise build and beautify my destiny this year

Every difficulty placed on my path of sure conception and bouncing Hebrew delivery, collapse and fade away by fire in Jesus name.

Oil of favour, break loose upon my family this year in the name of Jesus

The mighty hand of God will touch my womb and I shall experience miracle in Jesus name

I shall conceive and have a safe delivery in Jesus name

Any power or spirit that wants to make my delivery difficult, I destroy them by the blood of Jesus

I will have a healthy baby in Jesus name

Thank you Lord as you have answered my prayers for the fruit of the womb

Source: www.prayerLand.org.ng

(1) (Reply)

Sultan Declares Friday, June 15, 2018 - Eid-el-fitr Day / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's First Daughter Is Getting Married! / MUSLIMS: Share The Miracles You Have Experienced As A Follower Of Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.