Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Now Tearing My Marriage Apart - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Now Tearing My Marriage Apart (1140 Views)

How Painful Intercourse Is Gradually Tearing Our Marriage Apart-pls Advise / I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart / One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Tearing My Marriage Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Now Tearing My Marriage Apart by Beke2020: 9:24am On Apr 27, 2018
Hello Ma,

My wife left me yesterday and she took my children away with her. I have been looking for her and no one wants to tell me where she is. She switched off her phone and I cant reach her. Well,yes,something happened that made her leave. Something that happened 12 years ago when we were not even married.

While we were dating in 2005 -2006,my wife (then my girlfriend) were always having issues. Some times we break up and make up after weeks. There was a time we broke up for almost one month. During that time,her younger sister came to my place. She was 19 years at the time. That was not her first time of coming to see me. Her family members and I are very close. She came and we while we were jisting,she said she broke up with her boyfriend and she was really heartbroken. She was in a bad shape that day so she came around just to talk to me cos she felt both of us were in the same boat seeing that both of us were having issues with our relationship. We spent that fateful Saturday in my place,watching movies and doing other stuff but we ended up sleeping with each other. She wanted to end her virginity. I regret yielding to her and we both regretted it and promised each other to keep it a secret.

What she didnt tell me was that she actually got pregnant after that day. She had an abortion without my knowledge. All these happened during the time I broke up with her sister for a month. We made up after that and two years later we got married.Everything has been fine until this month,......Read full story from

https://livelystones.com.ng/one-night-from-twelve-years-ago-is-now-tearing-my-marriage-apart/
Re: One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Now Tearing My Marriage Apart by thorpido(m): 9:32am On Apr 27, 2018
Mtcheeew.Una go just dey form stories.
Re: One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Now Tearing My Marriage Apart by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 27, 2018
Wch story,,, d story wey dy happen 4 9ja I nva read am finsh. Real story 4 dat matter not fiction in ur own case

# bt ur story swt shall

1 Like

Re: One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Now Tearing My Marriage Apart by Beke2020: 6:34am On Apr 28, 2018
Hmnnn, sorry my dear, these are happening, we only ensure you don't get to know the exact person
dcosmosboy:
Wch story,,, d story wey dy happen 4 9ja I nva read am finsh. Real story 4 dat matter not fiction in ur own case

# bt ur story swt shall
Re: One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Now Tearing My Marriage Apart by Samuelgr8: 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
grin
dcosmosboy:

# bt ur story swt shall

(1) (Reply)

Cup Powdered Milk Vs Small Sachet Milk Which Is Better ? / Cakes For All Occasions / Consequences Of Female Genital Mutilations: Husband Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.