Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,342 members, 7,836,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Vacancy: Name A Job Role You Wish Was Available For Employment - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy: Name A Job Role You Wish Was Available For Employment (8187 Views)

In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? / 22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment / INDEPENDENCE DAY: Man Begs Access Bank For Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacancy: Name A Job Role You Wish Was Available For Employment by izobemheuwaize: 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2018
Technical trainee
Re: Vacancy: Name A Job Role You Wish Was Available For Employment by izobemheuwaize: 6:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
Technical trainee
Re: Vacancy: Name A Job Role You Wish Was Available For Employment by seantunes(m): 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
Book reader cool
Re: Vacancy: Name A Job Role You Wish Was Available For Employment by micflo28(m): 8:24am On May 01, 2018
British Navy
Re: Vacancy: Name A Job Role You Wish Was Available For Employment by micflo28(m): 8:24am On May 01, 2018
British Naval Officer
Re: Vacancy: Name A Job Role You Wish Was Available For Employment by micflo28(m): 8:25am On May 01, 2018
Women taster grin cheesy
Re: Vacancy: Name A Job Role You Wish Was Available For Employment by Analee(f): 4:35pm On May 02, 2018
Cashier,secretary, clerk etc pls am in need any one available in pH Holla me on 09031550794
Re: Vacancy: Name A Job Role You Wish Was Available For Employment by Analee(f): 4:36pm On May 02, 2018
Analee:
Cashier,secretary, clerk etc pls am in need any one available in pH Holla me on 09031550794
sorry its 09031550795
Re: Vacancy: Name A Job Role You Wish Was Available For Employment by Hemjayy: 11:45am On May 03, 2018
uuzba:

Set up your YouTube station and discuss about TV series.
Go to a TV station and offer this service.
A station?! I live in Kwara state, dre are only 2 TV stations..People dont even watch dem anymore
Re: Vacancy: Name A Job Role You Wish Was Available For Employment by uuzba(m): 1:03pm On May 03, 2018
Hemjayy:

A station?! I live in Kwara state, dre are only 2 TV stations..People dont even watch dem anymore

Well, if you must Binge watch series and get paid at the same time, this is the way to go.
or else, kumuma by the DVDs, watch by yourself with no payment.
Re: Vacancy: Name A Job Role You Wish Was Available For Employment by Hemjayy: 1:10pm On May 03, 2018
uuzba:

Well, if you must Binge watch series and get paid at the same time, this is the way to go.
or else, kumuma by the DVDs, watch by yourself with no payment.

Is that what you do? where do u live?! What's your YouTube channel?
Re: Vacancy: Name A Job Role You Wish Was Available For Employment by uuzba(m): 1:45pm On May 03, 2018
Hemjayy:

Is that what you do? where do u live?! What's your YouTube channel?

No, I don't do this. But here is a link to YouTube for the steps required.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xt7HaDpeEbU

Just know that you will spend a lot of money on computers and internet data.
Not every business is successful in every type of place. To be frank, this should be attempted
more as a play thing. But it can still bring money IF YA LUCKY O!!!.

I live in Lagos. But I that doesn't help. Internet is expensive in Nigeria
Re: Vacancy: Name A Job Role You Wish Was Available For Employment by nifesi01(f): 3:20pm On May 03, 2018
environmental health
Re: Vacancy: Name A Job Role You Wish Was Available For Employment by AlexCk: 8:54am On May 05, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Chairperson, Lazy Nigerian Youths! I hail thee! grin

Lol,

Somebody cannot be lazy in peace again. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Job And Career Enhancement Opportunities In Germany / Anybody Ever Heard Of Adecco Nigeria / KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.