Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,365 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Ps3xploit V3.0 For Cech3xxx And Above - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Ps3xploit V3.0 For Cech3xxx And Above (1462 Views)

Oh My Waifu Mod Apk V3.1.1 / Injustice Gods Among Us Apk Mod + OBB V3.3.1 Highly Compressed / PES 2020 Mobile Efootball Pro Evolution Soccer 2020 Android Patch V3.3.1 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ps3xploit V3.0 For Cech3xxx And Above by Rocky97(m): 11:00am On Apr 27, 2018
Recently, a new ps3xploit Han v3 has been released for the unjailbreakable ps3 console cech3xxx and above, u can convert Blu-ray games to psn PKG games and install it with the use of PC. The tutorial will b posted by tmao. This is for learning purpose, I don't encourage piracy. In this tutorial we need:
1, A Good PC
2, An Ethernet cable for fast sending of huge games above 4gb
3, A little bit of internet
4, A ps3 obviously
5, USB drive or flash drive
6, And ur games.
Re: Ps3xploit V3.0 For Cech3xxx And Above by Rocky97(m): 11:15am On Apr 30, 2018
To install and activate ps3xploit Han on ur console, go-to this link- [url] http://www.psx-place.com/threads/ps3xploit-tools-v3-0-han-released-non-cfw-compatible-slim-superslim-models.16672/ [/url]. REMEMBER I WON'T BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSOLE THAT GETS BRICKED. Follow the instructions carefully.
Re: Ps3xploit V3.0 For Cech3xxx And Above by Rocky97(m): 11:22am On Apr 30, 2018
When we are done with the activation, I will show how to convert ps3 Blu-ray games to pkg and install it on the console......... Want to see people's comments on the installation first.
Re: Ps3xploit V3.0 For Cech3xxx And Above by nigmarelli(m): 10:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
Rocky97:
When we are done with the activation, I will show how to convert ps3 Blu-ray games to pkg and install it on the console......... Want to see people's comments on the installation first.

Greetings Mr Rocky,i've seen it as well;in my own opinion it's just slightly different from the true ancestor injector thingy if anything this is more complex.Did you see the prerequisite they stated there?That alone complicates things a lot.Well at least it's something tangible but the odds of anyone doing this here in Naija are almost 0 percent without bricking a considerable amount of PS3's.If you pull it off however by some chance i wouldnt mind partnership or learning from you sha.
Did you even try it,before posting it here?Cheers.
Re: Ps3xploit V3.0 For Cech3xxx And Above by Rocky97(m): 1:19am On May 01, 2018
nigmarelli:

Greetings Mr Rocky,i've seen it as well;in my own opinion it's just slightly different from the true ancestor injector thingy if anything this is more complex.Did you see the prerequisite they stated there?That alone complicates things a lot.Well at least it's something tangible but the odds of anyone doing this here in Naija are almost 0 percent without bricking a considerable amount of PS3's.If you pull it off however by some chance i wouldnt mind partnership or learning from you sha.
Did you even try it,before posting it here?Cheers.
Yes, I did it. And it is working perfectly. Nd it is even 100percent sure for working games than TABR. It even has many other exploitable features. Well I learn this from my research and I just want to share the knowledge to ppl in need of it.
I have installed 6 games with this method.
Re: Ps3xploit V3.0 For Cech3xxx And Above by nigmarelli(m): 11:02am On May 01, 2018
Rocky97:

Yes, I did it. And it is working perfectly. Nd it is even 100percent sure for working games than TABR. It even has many other exploitable features. Well I learn this from my research and I just want to share the knowledge to ppl in need of it.
I have installed 6 games with this method.

Happy May day,hmmm you be g enius o!And you didnt brick any PS3's?Well you did say you were going to post the complete tutorials here(yours),please do not video only but written steps as well that a layman can do and have chances of pulling it off.I go dey follow the thread for your updates.Cheers and great work too.You fit chat me up for whatsapp on my number(08081579796) too please,would love to hear from you.
Re: Ps3xploit V3.0 For Cech3xxx And Above by Rocky97(m): 3:11pm On May 01, 2018
For The installation tutorial click [url]theclickerstech..com[/url] , more info about the conversion from BD games to PKG games coming

(1) (Reply)

Is PS4 Pro Still A Good Buy Or Wait For PS5? / Fifa 15 Players (PS4) Post Your Psn Ids Here / Scientists Discovers World Biggest Snake That Grows Every 5sec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.