Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Waje & Her Daughter, Emerald Iruobe's WhatsApp Chats - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje & Her Daughter, Emerald Iruobe's WhatsApp Chats (36609 Views)

Waje: My Daughter, Emerald Iruobe Saw Me Drunk / Emerald Iruobe: Waje's Daughter Celebrates 20th Birthday (Photos) / Emerald Iruobe, Waje's Daughter, Has Grown Into A Beautiful Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waje & Her Daughter, Emerald Iruobe's WhatsApp Chats by Mowunmiaf: 11:05am On Apr 27, 2018
The screenshot of a Whatsapp chat between Nigerian singing sensation, Waje & her daughter Emerald Iruobe has emerged online and it’s beyond adorable!

The WhatsApp conversation shows the intimate rapport between the lovely mother and daughter – as seen in the convo thread, the singer professes her love for her daughter and tries to explain to her why she sometimes yells at her.

The chat then takes a new mischievous turn as Waje had to delete a message to keep her daughter from showing it to her grandmother – Waje’s mother – as evidence.

Read the quite adorable chat below:

Re: Waje & Her Daughter, Emerald Iruobe's WhatsApp Chats by Mowunmiaf: 11:41am On Apr 27, 2018

1 Like

Re: Waje & Her Daughter, Emerald Iruobe's WhatsApp Chats by khije(f): 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2018
Awww so cute

4 Likes

Re: Waje & Her Daughter, Emerald Iruobe's WhatsApp Chats by Waakanda: 3:17pm On Apr 27, 2018
Cool like that, mother and child

4 Likes

Re: Waje & Her Daughter, Emerald Iruobe's WhatsApp Chats by lilmax(m): 3:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
I'm not impressed

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Waje & Her Daughter, Emerald Iruobe's WhatsApp Chats by unknownsolja: 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
Mowunmiaf:
The screenshot of a Whatsapp chat between Nigerian singing sensation, Waje & her daughter Emerald Iruobe has emerged online and it’s beyond adorable!

The WhatsApp conversation shows the intimate rapport between the lovely mother and daughter – as seen in the convo thread, the singer professes her love for her daughter and tries to explain to her why she sometimes yells at her.

The chat then takes a new mischievous turn as Waje had to delete a message to keep her daughter from showing it to her grandmother – Waje’s mother – as evidence.

Read the quite adorable chat below:

so this attention seeking don turn to level way una go they show us una whatsapp chats...na wa for all this yeyebrities

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Waje & Her Daughter, Emerald Iruobe's WhatsApp Chats by Jewelnutch: 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
Big deal here?

22 Likes

Re: Waje & Her Daughter, Emerald Iruobe's WhatsApp Chats by mhisbliss(f): 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ok now that i know, what do i do with it undecided

5 Likes

Re: Waje & Her Daughter, Emerald Iruobe's WhatsApp Chats by Divay22(f): 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
lilmax:
I'm not impressed
It wasn't meant to impress you in the first place tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje & Her Daughter, Emerald Iruobe's WhatsApp Chats by walexGodson(m): 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
So make I fry pammy

8 Likes

Re: Waje & Her Daughter, Emerald Iruobe's WhatsApp Chats by Benbisco(f): 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
So, make we carry this information do wetin na? Mtchew.

13 Likes

Re: Waje & Her Daughter, Emerald Iruobe's WhatsApp Chats by lawalosky(m): 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
z
Re: Waje & Her Daughter, Emerald Iruobe's WhatsApp Chats by Hassanjj(m): 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
Nawa o, so other people chat na our problem now? so mama and daughter can not chat in peace.

8 Likes

Re: Waje & Her Daughter, Emerald Iruobe's WhatsApp Chats by Onechancearmy(m): 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
Mother and mini me.

1 Like

Re: Waje & Her Daughter, Emerald Iruobe's WhatsApp Chats by mcocolok(m): 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
Deleted message

She is a witch
She does the white one

5 Likes

Re: Waje & Her Daughter, Emerald Iruobe's WhatsApp Chats by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
HATERS LIKE THE ONES ABOVE ME SAYING TRASH..................
Re: Waje & Her Daughter, Emerald Iruobe's WhatsApp Chats by ggoldmine: 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
I don't understand…what are we supposed to do with this info? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Waje & Her Daughter, Emerald Iruobe's WhatsApp Chats by PissedOffWeed(m): 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
Fear no dey gree me yarn my mama for Whatsapp.... Am I mad? Mad am I? I am mad?

Make she throw me slippers via Whatsapp?

love you momma!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje & Her Daughter, Emerald Iruobe's WhatsApp Chats by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
This is an all time low even for nairaland.
Why should inconsequential rubbish like this be making front page...
Private chats between two persons is now front page news..
Seun get your mods in order.they are pumping too much nonsense to frontpage.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje & Her Daughter, Emerald Iruobe's WhatsApp Chats by ikombe: 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
Still don't know why that short devil called M.I didn't marry dis gorgeous lady angry

3 Likes

Re: Waje & Her Daughter, Emerald Iruobe's WhatsApp Chats by superfelix: 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
and this is on Front sha... which mods pushed this to fp

15 Likes

Re: Waje & Her Daughter, Emerald Iruobe's WhatsApp Chats by adebayo3449(m): 3:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
So sweet
Re: Waje & Her Daughter, Emerald Iruobe's WhatsApp Chats by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
So we should fry nnamdi Kanu head undecided undecided
Re: Waje & Her Daughter, Emerald Iruobe's WhatsApp Chats by Uyi168: 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
unknownsolja:

so this attention seeking don turn to level way una go they show us una whatsapp chats...na wa for all this yeyebrities
..Baba,the thing tire me o
Re: Waje & Her Daughter, Emerald Iruobe's WhatsApp Chats by Houseofglam7(f): 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
Okay
We've seen.
Now we'd love to get back to our lives

1 Like

Re: Waje & Her Daughter, Emerald Iruobe's WhatsApp Chats by iamJ(m): 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
where is the father, irresponsible balloon
Re: Waje & Her Daughter, Emerald Iruobe's WhatsApp Chats by caesaraba(m): 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2018
Very good.When is she going to show us the insides of her private parts?

3 Likes

Re: Waje & Her Daughter, Emerald Iruobe's WhatsApp Chats by Pascal181: 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2018
My own is buhari should be impeached. .. simple

1 Like

Re: Waje & Her Daughter, Emerald Iruobe's WhatsApp Chats by Houseofglam7(f): 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2018
Okay
We've seen.
Now we'd love to get back to our lives undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother / Paul Okoye And 2face Idibia Throwback Photo / Basketmouth And Olajumoke Orisaguna Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.