Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,115 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos (29015 Views)

Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) / Man Runs Towards Moroccan King's Car During Motorcade With Pope Francis / Catholic Bishops Reject Father Mbaka’s Apology To Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos by winterfell007(m): 2:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
One thing I really admire the Roman Catholics is how well they've completely developed the complex institution that has sustained itself for more than two thousand years since Christ handed over the key to Saint Peter, the first Pope.

Lesson learnt is that institution are to be strengthened not personalities. If even Pope Francis is no more, the institution will continue to endure. I want Nigerian leadership to understand that

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos by Pidginwhisper: 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2018
Beer drinking pope
Re: Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos by Nofav0rs(m): 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2018
ZAWs:

Be careful with yourself.
Or you kill me?
Re: Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos by millomaniac: 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
TheFreeOne:
They should draw the attention of the pope to the unabated killings going on in Nigeria.

The international community should do something about it before it leads to another civil war.

That's why they're there.
Re: Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos by Damibiz(m): 3:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
Another Lazy youth,people are discussing the way forward of our dear Nigeria nd u calling them names ?...na ur Illuminati ?..ijiot
Emmwizy:
Those illumaniti hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos by Somebodydaddy01: 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2018
Emmwizy:

I don’t know how much they are selling common sense but I think we should contribute money for this guy......abi who get one wey better pass this one Ode omo ...
Re: Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos by PrettyLolo(f): 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2018
.....and how is it your problem? isi akibekee
Re: Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos by Jerrypolo(m): 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
CSTR1003:
BTW, when are we going to have the first black Pope.?

Always seeking power.

Question for you is: Is the institution (Church) working well with its current leadership?.

That was how you guys asked "When will the north rule again?". Now see what y'all caused.
Re: Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos by Jerrypolo(m): 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2018
CSTR1003:

The day we have the first yoruba Sultan of Sokoto (Sakwoto).
Re: Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos by PrettyLolo(f): 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
In a clear and simple sentence, explain to us how they are cultist?

f**lish and lazy Nigerian youth
Re: Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos by onenaija001(m): 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
inositol88:

Borrow sense bro!!!
Na lie?
Re: Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos by ofexpryz(m): 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2018
Emmwizy:
We love us like that
Re: Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos by neonly: 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
Dat good time for Italian to act act naija
Re: Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos by mathinips(m): 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos by Emmwizy(m): 3:30pm On Apr 27, 2018
Somebodydaddy01:

I don’t know how much they are selling common sense but I think we should contribute money for this guy......abi who get one wey better pass this one Ode omo ...
Sup person
Re: Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos by samsononyilo(m): 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Cultists
And you be worshipping some fraudsters...
Re: Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos by AFONJACOW(m): 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
Buhari case don go international, imaging over 1.2billion Catholic against cranky tyrant like him... abeg where is Mbaka ogu in all this killing , be like say the Angel of darkness ministering to him don disappear
Re: Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos by Nofav0rs(m): 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2018
samsononyilo:

And you be worshipping some fraudsters...
Still doesn't change the fact they are cultists
Re: Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos by truthstands12: 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
sexdoll:

Abeg stop deceiving yourself.

Which civil war are you talking about?

Civil war between who and who?

A lazy youth like you.

As lazy as you are, are you ready to fight?

You have mouth to talk like this because your mother, father, or close relative have not been killed in this herdsmen brutal killings. If they have, you'll know that the situation at hand now is more than war. Some people cannot go their farms anymore because of fear of being killed. What are you talking about? Nobody supports war but the killings have become too much with FG who has all the security apparatus doing absolutely nothing. Very painful!
Re: Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 4:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
Good move but let it bring an end to all this killings
Re: Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos by sexdoll: 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2018
truthstands12:

You have mouth to talk like this because your mother, father, or close relative have not been killed in this herdsmen brutal killings. If they have, you'll know that the situation at hand now is more than war. Some people cannot go their farms anymore because of fear of being killed. What are you talking about? Nobody supports war but the killings have become too much with FG who has all the security apparatus doing absolutely nothing. Very painful!

So the civil war will be between who and who?

Do you even know what a civil war is?

I bet your lazy brain has no answer to that.

People will just be bandying words anyhow.

Civil war my foot! lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos by wakeupafricanyo: 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
#getyouPVC

#votewise

DANKWAMBO IS THE ANSWER
Re: Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos by SaiPapa: 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
I love it when Fathers stand up for their ppl.was a buhari supporter out of political calculations. But to hell with this bullshit. Illiterate herders walk into the house of God and kill the sons of our Lord.

Buhari will die a useless death. Look at all of them that insult God e.g. el rufai. See how their lives are useless. How much sorrow rests in their homes.

Mark my words. The heavenly father will visit these heathens.to hell with them. Shoot kill stab run down any herdsman.it is the work of the faithful from now onward. Monkeys can cry
Re: Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos by thoniann(m): 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
ikorodureporta:
Why dem wear ogboni uniform.

Even for the walls na 'X' full there. One day we go know d truth

Idiot!!!
Re: Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos by hardon1(m): 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
am just looking at the edifice. its indeed a masterpiece.

the bishops them look fresh sha. dem dey rili dey chop beleful

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos by Obdk: 5:31pm On Apr 27, 2018
CSTR1003:

when will we ve the first emir in ibadam
Re: Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos by ikorodureporta: 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2018
thoniann:

Idiot!!!

Re: Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos by EMMAHOT: 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2018
Habemus Papam 'We have a POPE' #respect

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos by SaiPapa: 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2018
Obdk:

when will we ve the first emir in ibadam

Don't mind the fool. As if that is relevant. My brother remain blessed.
Re: Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos by Christmasdon(m): 6:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
oh! se3 how much i'd love the church, of Jesus christ the son of the Almighty God. Also the Church of God.
Re: Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos by Sanctecosma(m): 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
inositol88:

Borrow sense bro!!!

Borrow sense from where. He doesn't deserve any sense from anybody. He's better off senseless.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) / Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers? / 10 'little' Things We Forget To Thank God For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.