Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,149 members, 7,863,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

How To Get Funding For An Album - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How To Get Funding For An Album (824 Views)

Pls NL Help, Have Gotten An Album How Do I Get Money From It? / Why I Cant Drop An Album Yet.......kiss Daniel / When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Funding For An Album by olofuzi(m): 6:37pm On Mar 15, 2007
How do i get funding for my musical album project? This album is about Nigeria
I have written songs but i need funding for the recording and release of the album. The album is about Nigeria which will soon hold its elections in a months time. But it is not a campaign for any political party. It is just a message of sensitization to the people to make the right choice.I have songs that support the progress of my country, but i need funding to carry out this project. This is the first time i will have this kind of project and i don't know how to get finanacing for the album. Like who do i need to contact? Which organizations? How to contact them? How to convince them and make the project reality before the elections? Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Who's Your Fever Artist In The Hip Hop Industry? / If You Were Dieing,which Music Would Be Your Last Wish. / Fela Sent Back By Bob Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.