Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,500 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

BBNaija: Cee C Likes A Photo Of Tobi and Alex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Cee C Likes A Photo Of Tobi and Alex (3056 Views)

Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs / Tobi And Alex Carrying Alex's Mother (Photo) / BBNaija: Tobi And Alex Kiss & Hug In Front Of Fans, Tobi's Mum Dances (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Cee C Likes A Photo Of Tobi and Alex by LesbianBoy(m): 4:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
Those who watched big brother naija will know Cee C is still hurt that Tobi left her for 'Aless' and is not happy seeing them together

But blogger ijeomadiasy posted this photo few minutes ago of Tobi and Aless and Cee C was caught liking the photo.

Could it be a mistake or could it be that Cee C has finally told herself the truth that Tobi is finally over her grin grin grin grin

Lalasticlala

Re: BBNaija: Cee C Likes A Photo Of Tobi and Alex by LesbianBoy(m): 4:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ladies y'all should learn from what is happening between Tobi, Alex and Cee C

There is one good guy toasting you, you love him but you are still doing shakara, playing yeye hard to get! Don't worry there will always be an Aless there to help you treat the man you have been doing shakara for like a king tongue tongue tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee C Likes A Photo Of Tobi and Alex by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2018
She obviously liked the photo just because miracle was on it nothing more cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee C Likes A Photo Of Tobi and Alex by LesbianBoy(m): 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
She obviously liked the photo just because miracle was on it nothing more cool

Crap! When did she and Miracle become friends? Meanwhile there is photo of Miracle on this same outfit alone on his page why didn't she like that one grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee C Likes A Photo Of Tobi and Alex by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Crap! When did she and Miracle become friends? She doesn't like them and the feeling is mutual. grin
They were friends right from inside the house...... all this instagram watchers though smiley

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee C Likes A Photo Of Tobi and Alex by LesbianBoy(m): 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
They were friends right from inside the house...... all this instagram watchers though smiley

That means you didn't watch the show. Miracle nominated her back to back. Ask yourself how many times you have seen Miracle and Cee C have a conversation? grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee C Likes A Photo Of Tobi and Alex by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:13pm On Apr 27, 2018
LesbianBoy:

That means you didn't watch the show. Miracle nominated her back to back. Ask yourself how many times you have seen Miracle and Cee C have a conversation? grin grin grin grin
I've lost count of the couple of times they do have a conversation cool
Re: BBNaija: Cee C Likes A Photo Of Tobi and Alex by Bryan88(m): 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Those who watched big brother naija will know Cee C is still hurt that Tobi left her for 'Aless' and is not happy seeing them together

But blogger ijeomadiasy posted this photo few minutes ago of Tobi, Aless and Miraku and Cee C was caught liking the photo.

Could it be a mistake or could it be that Cee C has finally told herself the truth that Tobi is finally over her grin grin grin grin

Lalasticlala
una get time sha
Re: BBNaija: Cee C Likes A Photo Of Tobi and Alex by LesbianBoy(m): 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I've lost count of the couple of times they do have a conversation cool

Linus Mba grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee C Likes A Photo Of Tobi and Alex by Deji63: 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

What friends? Miracle avoided her like a plague towards the end.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee C Likes A Photo Of Tobi and Alex by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Linus Mba grin grin grin grin
I don't know what you're talking about cool
Re: BBNaija: Cee C Likes A Photo Of Tobi and Alex by LesbianBoy(m): 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I don't know what you're talking about cool

I have changed the photo. Shebi you said 'miraku' was in that one. Oya is he in this one? grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Cee C Likes A Photo Of Tobi and Alex by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
LesbianBoy:

I have changed the photo. Shebi you said 'miraku' was in that one. Oya is he in this one? grin grin
The guy on blue was her manager so that's why she liked the pics cool
Re: BBNaija: Cee C Likes A Photo Of Tobi and Alex by LesbianBoy(m): 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
The guy on blue was her manager so that's why she liked the pics cool

What are you saying madam...

Re: BBNaija: Cee C Likes A Photo Of Tobi and Alex by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
LesbianBoy:

What are you saying madam...
Why are you complicating things for yourself

Re: BBNaija: Cee C Likes A Photo Of Tobi and Alex by nazablossom(f): 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
Wow! Are sure is not a slip of hand.
Re: BBNaija: Cee C Likes A Photo Of Tobi and Alex by davostar: 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2018
IF this reach FP i abandon my akant..
Re: BBNaija: Cee C Likes A Photo Of Tobi and Alex by oshe11: 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2018
Whats there?
Una like complicate life ehn......
Una just dey find and plant beef everywhere
mxm
Re: BBNaija: Cee C Likes A Photo Of Tobi and Alex by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
I believe the like is just to debunk the rumour that she is jealous of tolex. .. wehdone madam ceec

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee C Likes A Photo Of Tobi and Alex by LesbianBoy(m): 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
nazablossom:
Wow! Are sure is not a slip of hand.

It must be grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee C Likes A Photo Of Tobi and Alex by uk101: 1:25am On Apr 28, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Ladies y'all should learn from what is happening between Tobi, Alex and Cee C

There is one good guy toasting you, you love him but you are still doing shakara, playing yeye hard to get! Don't worry there will always be an Aless there to help you treat the man you have been doing shakara for like a king tongue tongue tongue

did Ceec tell u she wanted Tobi sorry if she damn needed ur Tobi like u said she would have been a slut in Big brother's house...But hell n she did'nt give up having sex with ur Tobi which was the main hate from ur Tobi...pls move along ceec does'nt need Tobi watch her reactions lately before the left the house she stated clearly No negative vibes...so leave ceec pls i take God beg u
Re: BBNaija: Cee C Likes A Photo Of Tobi and Alex by adeniyi3971(m): 6:39am On Apr 28, 2018
Nairaland Seriously seriously...

let me see this in front page first! then I'll comment
Re: BBNaija: Cee C Likes A Photo Of Tobi and Alex by OKorowanta: 8:05am On Apr 28, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Crap! When did she and Miracle become friends? Meanwhile there is photo of Miracle on this same outfit alone on his page why didn't she like that one grin grin grin

Must she visit all stories and pictures posted?
The ones you bump into are the ones you develop interest on in most cases.
Re: BBNaija: Cee C Likes A Photo Of Tobi and Alex by LesbianBoy(m): 9:43am On Apr 28, 2018
uk101:

did Ceec tell u she wanted Tobi sorry if she damn needed ur Tobi like u said she would have been a slut in Big brother's house...But hell n she did'nt give up having sex with ur Tobi which was the main hate from ur Tobi...pls move along ceec does'nt need Tobi watch her reactions lately before the left the house she stated clearly No negative vibes...so leave ceec pls i take God beg u

I am a big Cee C fan and i was once like you "delusional". Better face reality it was not about sex like some stupid girls were spreading around social media. I didn't even see him look at her lustfully or try to touch her. Also, did he have sex with Alex?

(1) (Reply)

Boy With Same Birthday As Davido Wants To Take Him To Canada This Nov. - Viral / MONTANA CUBANA Is The Biggest Club In Africa _ EMONEY / Bbnaija : Ike Pictured With South African Rapper Nasty C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.