Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,082 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Baby Girl, Expose Your Flaws And Get Fixed! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Baby Girl, Expose Your Flaws And Get Fixed! (291 Views)

Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! / God Will Expose Your Hidden Enemies Today. / Your Flaws Are A Mirage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Baby Girl, Expose Your Flaws And Get Fixed! by christiansister: 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
Dear Christian Sister,

I know you don’t want to be judged that's why you act like you are so perfect. You also want to prove a point that you are also spiritual and that your tongues too move the mountain. Most times, you claim to be fine when truly you are not. How long do you plan to continue?

Please sister, stop the pretends. Come out clean so God can help you. Quit acting "it's okay, I've gat no issues". If you continue this way, then I'm so sorry, you won't get fixed. The truth is we have to come to God just the way we are without trying to be someone we are not.

Telling God your flaws doesn’t separate you from Him. How can you hide your flaws from a God who practically sees everything and intends to help you?

EXPOSE YOUR FLAWS TO GOD, GET FIXED!!

Visit our blog at https://thechristiansister..com.ng for more letters that will bless your life

We keep praying to God for a change when we are not showing Him what area we need change. You act differently from what you ask of God. It won't work!

Doing this does not make you a sinner! It doesn't. what you don't show God, the devil will use it against you

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/04/18 / 5 Habits That Are Destroying Your Faith In God / New Heaven Vs New Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.