Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

$275 In U.S, ₦2.2m In Nigeria, See The Clean Title Corolla Sold To My Boss(Pics - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / $275 In U.S, ₦2.2m In Nigeria, See The Clean Title Corolla Sold To My Boss(Pics (82610 Views)

Clean Title Corolla 2010 2.8m Lagos Sold Sold Sold / Clean Title Corolla 2009 Xrs Special Edition 2.6m / SOLD Reg 09 Upgraded to 012 Toyota Corolla S @2.2m Ibadon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $275 In U.S, ₦2.2m In Nigeria, See The Clean Title Corolla Sold To My Boss(Pics by valarinz: 7:47am On May 06, 2018
Explorers:

Clean title cars are expensive, we all know. I think that's why salvaged/accidented cars are imported and fixed.

I don't think there's a crime telling my buyer that the car he/she is buying had issues but has been fixed perfectly.

Selling a rolled over car with deployed airbags and telling my buyer that he's buying a clean title or accident free vehicle is the issue here.

I don't see where I argued with you about all the other epistle u listed here, just the comment you made about what Nigerians can afford.

Truth is that majority of Nigerians can't afford those clean title cars you preach about always, hence dealers will keep selling accident cars till next 20yrs, unless our economy improve
Re: $275 In U.S, ₦2.2m In Nigeria, See The Clean Title Corolla Sold To My Boss(Pics by Explorers(m): 7:50am On May 06, 2018
valarinz:

Truth is that majority of Nigerians can't afford those CLEAN TITLE CARS YOU PREACH ABOUT ALWAYS

Will appreciate it Mr Valarinz if you can just refer me to any post in all my threads where ive preached clean title cars or where ive said anything against importation of salvaged vehicles.
Re: $275 In U.S, ₦2.2m In Nigeria, See The Clean Title Corolla Sold To My Boss(Pics by Slim101(m): 8:09am On May 06, 2018
@Explorer please can I send you my car VIM to help me check? I can't get through to your DM. Thanks.
Re: $275 In U.S, ₦2.2m In Nigeria, See The Clean Title Corolla Sold To My Boss(Pics by valarinz: 1:15pm On May 06, 2018
Explorers:

Will appreciate it Mr Valarinz if you can just refer me to any post in all my threads where ive preached clean title cars or where ive said anything against importation of salvaged vehicles.

Probably just generalising there, excuse the misrepresentation pls. Cheers
Re: $275 In U.S, ₦2.2m In Nigeria, See The Clean Title Corolla Sold To My Boss(Pics by CarGuideNG: 2:26pm On May 06, 2018
Re: $275 In U.S, ₦2.2m In Nigeria, See The Clean Title Corolla Sold To My Boss(Pics by KateFowler7: 12:29pm On May 28, 2018
I know that it's hard to find a clean titled car. I am living in Lagos and going to deliver a car soon but from Canada. I am using https://clearit.ca/ customs brokers company to have really good and fast deliver.
Re: $275 In U.S, ₦2.2m In Nigeria, See The Clean Title Corolla Sold To My Boss(Pics by ccollins(m): 4:02am On Dec 31, 2018
ycoxyng:
A clean title of that Toyota model prices starts from $3,500 - $4,500. Excluding other charges such as port and carriage. Most of the vehicles shipped to Najia are salvaged and accidented.
you really mean this, what about the ones from Cotonou
Re: $275 In U.S, ₦2.2m In Nigeria, See The Clean Title Corolla Sold To My Boss(Pics by Ayobami7(m): 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
hmmmm
Re: $275 In U.S, ₦2.2m In Nigeria, See The Clean Title Corolla Sold To My Boss(Pics by rozayx5(m): 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
ogtavia:
walahi, human beings are wicked. I will not advice anyone to buy a vehicle from US without knowing the history. Even if it's a repaired vehicle, the damage should not be this extensive. My neighbour also bought a corolla of this kind 2 weeks ago and every indication tells me it's an accidented vehicle.
I am feeling very sad for the Baba right now.This seems like it happened in Akure. You must tell the Baba and let him involve the police. But there is very little that can be done here. Even at that, 2.2m for a used 2006 camry? How much is 2007 camry or a 2009 toyota corolla? That dealer is a rogue.

That's how I was robbed and bought a 2002 naija used Camry

At 1.3 M in uyo in October 2017
No good ac, came with many faults

1 Like

Re: $275 In U.S, ₦2.2m In Nigeria, See The Clean Title Corolla Sold To My Boss(Pics by computerglobal(m): 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
Ensure you get a standard vehicle history report, custom duty verification and an inspection officer

Contact us today for a comprehensive report

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Re: $275 In U.S, ₦2.2m In Nigeria, See The Clean Title Corolla Sold To My Boss(Pics by ogtavia(m): 6:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
rozayx5:

That's how I was robbed and bought a 2002 naija used Camry

At 1.3 M in uyo in October 2017
No good ac, came with many faults

2002 Naija used Camry for 1.3m...wow, you really made it rain on the seller.

1 Like

Re: $275 In U.S, ₦2.2m In Nigeria, See The Clean Title Corolla Sold To My Boss(Pics by rozayx5(m): 7:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
ogtavia:

2002 Naija used Camry for 1.3m...wow, you really made it rain on the seller.

Was pained sha

When I found 1.5 could have gotten a toks
Re: $275 In U.S, ₦2.2m In Nigeria, See The Clean Title Corolla Sold To My Boss(Pics by ogtavia(m): 7:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
rozayx5:

Was pained sha

When I found 1.5 could have gotten a toks

If na me, I no go drive that motor again.lol, na joke.

Don't worry. We learn everyday. I know you won't make this mistake again.
Re: $275 In U.S, ₦2.2m In Nigeria, See The Clean Title Corolla Sold To My Boss(Pics by legalwealth(m): 11:20pm On Apr 14, 2019
Re: $275 In U.S, ₦2.2m In Nigeria, See The Clean Title Corolla Sold To My Boss(Pics by NiklauseFred(m): 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
Baba abeg how did you check this thing?
Teach me I want to learn biko kiss
Re: $275 In U.S, ₦2.2m In Nigeria, See The Clean Title Corolla Sold To My Boss(Pics by Nobody: 4:33am On Jun 02, 2020
ogbiwa:

Things are done differently here unfortunately (or fortunately, I don't know). And like I said these repairs are done by dealers who are looking for every possible means to cut costs on a car they're even yet to sell and recover expenses! I see you quoting $500 (N180,000) for straightening the bent frame! wow wow wow. You see that 50k for panel beating/welding/painting I quoted? That straightening is inside there for the panel beater. I've seen my panel beater do that for another car right before my eyes, and all he used was a heavy chain hooked to a strong tree trunk grin grin We're not all lazy youths down here bro grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: $275 In U.S, ₦2.2m In Nigeria, See The Clean Title Corolla Sold To My Boss(Pics by tk4rd: 4:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
Explorers:
Over a year now, the old man has been working to own a 2008 Corolla due to the low fuel consumption.

We both talked about the car several times and because of the price, he went for a 2006.

So papa, a boss and also a father brought this Corolla to the office on Monday with dealer claiming papa is very lucky to get a clean title and accident free car like this.

Congratulations sir! congratulations sir!! everywhere(Civil servant na)

Sir, how much did you get it?

He said over 2.2m.

But i noticed that the bumper, headlamps and the grill are kind of not in line(Space between them).

So i shot the vin, the first picture and brought it to one of my thread for assistance(cosplay).

And i got this result.

Can i tell him?

@Bolded...
Please drop the link to that thread..
I have searched for it taaya...
I need to search for the history of a particular vehicle please.
Re: $275 In U.S, ₦2.2m In Nigeria, See The Clean Title Corolla Sold To My Boss(Pics by BluntNigerian: 6:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
ogtavia:
ah, I for talk oh.. but to be honest, Nairaland has created a lot of awareness. Especially when it has to do with auto purchase. The quote is about #1,463,000.
Explorers:
Results

let's imagine that;

Last bid - $275

Additional fee - $1,000

Trucking/Towing to nearest port - $200

Shipping roro - $1, 200

Clearing - ₦500, 000
Explorers, you omitted two very important costs.
Remember that all these costs belong to the US personnel, and the Nigerian government officials, and clearing agents too.
The vehicle was still a Mega-Crap after all these payments.
So, you need to add the money for the purchase of all spare-parts and body-parts that were needed to refurbish the crap, and also the workmanship.
No be small workmanship wey the thing go chop ooo..
So, Explorers, go back to a good mechanic.
Get him to give you an estimate of the two costs above by just looking at the photos.
Then, you can create a new thread on this same topic, or you update us here on this thread.

1 Like

Re: $275 In U.S, ₦2.2m In Nigeria, See The Clean Title Corolla Sold To My Boss(Pics by GodPunishBiafra: 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
Explorers:
Over a year now, the old man has been working to own a 2008 Corolla due to the low fuel consumption.

We both talked about the car several times and because of the price, he went for a 2006.

So papa, a boss and also a father brought this Corolla to the office on Monday with dealer claiming papa is very lucky to get a clean title and accident free car like this.

Congratulations sir! congratulations sir!! everywhere(Civil servant na)

Sir, how much did you get it?

He said over 2.2m.

But i noticed that the bumper, headlamps and the grill are kind of not in line(Space between them).

So i shot the vin, the first picture and brought it to one of my thread for assistance(cosplay).

And i got this result.

Can i tell him?

Dangerous wreck
Re: $275 In U.S, ₦2.2m In Nigeria, See The Clean Title Corolla Sold To My Boss(Pics by solaaje1976(m): 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2020
God have mercy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Inch LCD Car Headrest DVD Player, With Zipper Plus 32 bit Game, USB/SD, IR, FM / New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) / ****Kakaki + FiftyFifty Enter 2015 With A BANG!! Peugeot 607 PICS****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.