Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo (25529 Views)

Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges / American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested / CHILD ABUSE: 82 Years Old Man Raped 2 Girls In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by Angelanest: 7:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
A 36-year-old man who sexually abused a 2-year-old girl has been reportedly released after cutting grass in a police station. It was gathered that on 25th April, 2018, a mother rushed to Nigeria Police,C Division Asaba, Delta state seeking for the arrest of a man who sexually assaulted her baby.

According to Prince Gwamnishu Harrison, after the woman's statement was taken by the I.P.O, the suspect was arrested. The IPO demanded N50,000 from the woman for mobilization and to enable him prepare all documents to send the suspect to court.

"After arresting the Suspect, one of the Police officer (Two Star) told me to go and bring N50,000 for mobilization and to help fast track the case. I told him I don't have money and am no longer interested in the case. I was given a paper to write a withdrawal letter which the IPO helped me to write", said the woman.

Behind Bars Defenders' and 'My Body My Right Foundation heard the woman's predicament and contacted her and she said she's no longer interested and she has lost confidence in the Nigeria Police force.

When the woman was driven to the police station, the DCO denied the IPO requesting money for mobilization. That the woman told them she's no longer interested in the case. She had to write a withdrawal.

DCO Confirmed that the DPO ordered the suspect to cut grass and he was released. Suspect who was arrested for fingering and inserting his man-hood into the private part of a 2 year old was released after cutting grass, DPO's order.

The mother said "I noticed my daughter experience pain each time she urinates. I asked her,& she told me "brother touched me". The man who defiled my baby is my neighbor"

The case been demanded to be re-opened, a medical report issued immediately and the baby be taken to a hospital to be examined by a medical Doctor.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/police-release-man-who-sexually-assaulted-2-year-old-baby-after-cutting-grass-photos.html

Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by Mutemenot(m): 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
Justice is not for the poor. Take heart little baby, the man shall rape an HIV patient soon

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by writetopoker: 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2018
So One is now free to rape a 2year baby, in as much as one can cut grasses. Nigeria is now a confirmed shit hole country

26 Likes

Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by mhisbliss(f): 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
Released him on what ground? Good behavior? I'm just tired of this country

1 Like

Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by cindybaby22(f): 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
Am speechless

Corruption everywhere

Yet zombies say they are fighting corruption
They are fighting political enemies and opposition

Build institutions and invest in human resources
Stop traveling upandan and work
People are dying

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by Beehshorp(m): 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
Bastard pedophile.... No wonder fulani herdsmen are feasting on you people....

1 Like

Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by GeneralOjukwu: 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
God punish any one involved in setting this rapist free

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by famiebee(f): 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
Angelanest:
A 36-year-old man who sexually abused a 2-year-old girl has been reportedly released after cutting grass in a police station. It was gathered that on 25th April, 2018, a mother rushed to Nigeria Police,C Division Asaba, Delta state seeking for the arrest of a man who sexually assaulted her baby.

According to Prince Gwamnishu Harrison, after the woman's statement was taken by the I.P.O, the suspect was arrested. The IPO demanded N50,000 from the woman for mobilization and to enable him prepare all documents to send the suspect to court.

"After arresting the Suspect, one of the Police officer (Two Star) told me to go and bring N50,000 for mobilization and to help fast track the case. I told him I don't have money and am no longer interested in the case. I was given a paper to write a withdrawal letter which the IPO helped me to write", said the woman.

Behind Bars Defenders' and 'My Body My Right Foundation heard the woman's predicament and contacted her and she said she's no longer interested and she has lost confidence in the Nigeria Police force.

When the woman was driven to the police station, the DCO denied the IPO requesting money for mobilization. That the woman told them she's no longer interested in the case. She had to write a withdrawal.

DCO Confirmed that the DPO ordered the suspect to cut grass and he was released. Suspect who was arrested for fingering and inserting his man-hood into the private part of a 2 year old was released after cutting grass, DPO's order.

The mother said "I noticed my daughter experience pain each time she urinates. I asked her,& she told me "brother touched me". The man who defiled my baby is my neighbor"

The case been demanded to be re-opened, a medical report issued immediately and the baby be taken to a hospital to be examined by a medical Doctor.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/police-release-man-who-sexually-assaulted-2-year-old-baby-after-cutting-grass-photos.html

This is just too unfair...
Why can't they just attached his legs to a moving truck and let him feel pains too.
Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by Ellabae(f): 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
It is finished. This one weak me. shocked
Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by okomile(f): 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2018
Woman, sorry. Best thing is to treat your daughter. Forget the slogan that police is your friend
Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by writetopoker: 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2018
So in Nigeria baby raping is now free once you can cut grass is alright.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by Samsimple(m): 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
my father just told me I was born in Australia... I'm out of this sh!t hole

17 Likes

Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by CowHard: 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
Hijab in Delta state.....

1 Like

Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by Viking007(m): 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
Speechless. sad

1 Like

Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by Saradaranmi: 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ok
Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by kenzysmith: 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
this your dick non dey stay one place self

2 Likes

Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by BlackDuke(m): 7:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
What manner of police do we have in this country? I'm just tired, honestly how did we get here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by femliany(m): 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
No wonder majority of them die like fowls
Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by tunary(m): 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
writetopoker:
So One is now free to rape a 2year baby, in as much as one can cut grasses. Nigeria is now a confirmed shit hole country

Before nko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by Spar7tan(m): 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
Jesu gba wa ni Nigeria oooo
Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by Jethrolite(m): 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
writetopoker:
Justice is not for the poor in this country.

To open case and write statement is money

To mobilise police for arrest is money.

To take case to court is money.

If different briefings are held before going to court, money is involved.

Petitioning zone is money.

Sending signal is money.

Police is not interested in your case unless you have money.

You will be ruined if you get into police case with a person that can bribe more than you, before you know it, you will be the one in police custody.

To write police report is money, the person with money gets the better report.

If police takes your case to court and the defendant has money, police will truncate your case to favour defendant.

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE MONEY IN THIS COUNTRY, YOU ARE A WALKING CORPSE.

3 Likes

Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by Lalas247(f): 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
Death chair comes to mind...

When will we have proper laws !
After the will say ladies that get raped provoke it undecided how did this innocent child tempt that bastard

1 Like

Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by spirul77: 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
[quote author=Angelanest post=67084724]A 36-year-old man who sexually abused a 2-year-old girl has been reportedly released after cutting grass in a police station. It was gathered that on 25th April, 2018, a mother rushed to Nigeria Police,C Division Asaba, Delta state seeking for the arrest of a man who sexually assaulted her baby.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/police-release-man-who-sexually-assaulted-2-year-old-baby-after-cutting-grass-photos.html[Satan will be like," na wa o"]
Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by ItzBIM(m): 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2018
This is why I will always support jungle justice.

2 Likes

Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by rosita33(f): 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2018
This country just tire me
Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2018
What kind of sh1thole country is this? In sane countries, that man should be given a very long term jail.

Chai Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bus Trader Cuts Colleague’s Belly, Spills Intestines In Knife Attack / Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) / Vigilante Members Shoot Phone Snatcher Dead In Edo (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.