Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Signs Of A Failing A/c Compressor - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Signs Of A Failing A/c Compressor (2744 Views)

Lexus Es350 A/c Compressor / 4 Typical Signs Of A Failing Radiator / 5 Common Signs Of A Failing Car Fuel Pump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs Of A Failing A/c Compressor by CHISPAREPARTS(m): 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
The most recent article I wrote talks about the different types of compressor we have and which one is best suited for your vehicle. As I said earlier, the AC compressor is the heart of the air conditioning system. It is responsible for pumping the refrigerant and ensuring smooth system performance. A problem with the compressor would affect the air conditioning system. The following are symptoms you would notice when your compressor is about to fail or has failed.

1. Increase in cabin temperature: A bad A/c compressor would not cool as efficiently as before and would not be able to properly regulate the flow of refrigerant.
2. If you notice rattling noises when you put on your A/C then it's probably time for a compressor change. An A/c compressor is quite difficult to repair so it is always advisable to change the whole unit outrightly.
3. The compressor clutch not moving, breaking or seizing could be another sign of compressor failure. This means that the compressor is not able to receive enough engine power.
4. A bad A/c compressor could also be the source of refrigerant leaks. So if you notice a leakage in your system, it is always best to check your compressor and replace outrightly if need be.

If you have noticed any of these symptoms from your A/C system and you would need to change your compressor, then feel free to give chi spare parts a call. Chi spare parts is Nigeria's largest auto parts retail store so feel free to check us out. Chi spare parts, quality machine parts for you where ever you are.

https://chispareparts.com.ng/signs-of-a-failing-ac-compressor/

Re: Signs Of A Failing A/c Compressor by henrygale(m): 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ho much for the compressor of a Toyota corolla 04 model.
Re: Signs Of A Failing A/c Compressor by CHISPAREPARTS(m): 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
henrygale:
Ho much for the compressor of a Toyota corolla 04 model.
30000 for both European and American specs
Re: Signs Of A Failing A/c Compressor by henrygale(m): 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
CHISPAREPARTS:

Hmm.
Above my budget
Re: Signs Of A Failing A/c Compressor by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 29, 2018
@CHISPAPREPARTS, which battery size can diffidently power car AC of Toyota Camry 2000.

I ll appreciate ur response.
Re: Signs Of A Failing A/c Compressor by CHISPAREPARTS(m): 11:53am On Apr 29, 2018
masaro:
@CHISPAPREPARTS, which battery size can diffidently power car AC of Toyota Camry 2000.

I ll appreciate ur response.
Get a 12 volt battery with around 360 to 450 cold cranking amps. You can also download the cars manual online to know the reserved CCA capacity set by the manufacturer.
Re: Signs Of A Failing A/c Compressor by adejide2: 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
CHISPAREPARTS:
how is the compressor of Mitsubishi gallant station wagon 1998 model
Re: Signs Of A Failing A/c Compressor by adejide2: 11:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
CHISPAREPARTS:
Re: Signs Of A Failing A/c Compressor by CHISPAREPARTS(m): 10:17am On Apr 30, 2018
adejide2:

20000 Naira
Re: Signs Of A Failing A/c Compressor by Shugarlord213: 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
CHISPAREPARTS:

20000 Naira

Boss don’t be annoyed how much is shock absorber for Camry 2000
Re: Signs Of A Failing A/c Compressor by femakins: 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2018
How much is compressor for Nissan Primera 1998 model I need it please.
Re: Signs Of A Failing A/c Compressor by CHISPAREPARTS(m): 11:45pm On Apr 30, 2018
femakins:
How much is compressor for Nissan Primera 1998 model I need it please.

(1) (Reply)

Kingreign Shares Wedding Pictures!! / Car Tracker / New Peugeot 308 Gti & R Hybrid: More Fun, Better Sensations, Wild And Power!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.