Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

'I Matriculated Today,7 Years After High School'; Man Shares His Story. Photos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 'I Matriculated Today,7 Years After High School'; Man Shares His Story. Photos (798 Views)

Offa Old Students Back To School, 35 Years After High School (Video) / Is It Legal To Be Matriculated Twice In The Same University Different Faculty / Can A Matriculated Student In UI ReSit For JAMB And Choose UI Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Matriculated Today,7 Years After High School'; Man Shares His Story. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
A Nigerian life coach and motivational speaker, Solomon Buchi Bartholomew, has shared his story after matriculating today seven years after graduation from secondary school. Read his story as shared on Facebook;

Today, I matriculated. Seven years after leaving high school. Most of my mates have served and some bagging their Master degree, and some even done with it.But today I am matriculating.

Do I feel bad? Unaccomplished?

NO.Why?

Because I understand the concept of personal timing. Barack Obama became president in his 40’s. Trump became president in his 60's. It's makes no sense to compare yourself with people who have different timelines. We are five hours ahead of some countries, doesn't mean they won't experience the new day we are in.Besides, your mates might have what you lack, but you also have what they lack.

I just matriculated, but I have had a promising and uprising brand as a motivational speaker and life coach, and writer. Sometimes I've had to coach some graduates.

In essence, we have specific times. You might get into the varsity after 10 years of leaving high school, but in that ten years you got a job that your mate who got into school earlier might not have even after graduating.Your mates are married? Some of them don't have kids for 7 years of marriage, but you just got married and the next year you have a baby..

You see?

In the absence of what your mates have, there's a presence of something they don't have. You have pride in your time.The sun shines at day, doesn't mean the moon won't shine by night.

I have never regretted my life or ever felt like I'm unaccomplished because of the feats of my mates. Because I know who I am. I measure my life with God's time.

In his time, he makes all things beautiful. Not in the time of your agemate or classmate.

For me, there couldn't have been a better time to matriculate than now! See your blessings that way. They never come late, they come just at when it was purposed to come, and you'll lead a happy life. No blessing is ever late. Society might make it seem late, but God gives at the appointed time.

In his own time.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/i-matriculated-today-7-years-after-leaving-high-school-man-shares-his-story-photos.html

1 Like

Re: 'I Matriculated Today,7 Years After High School'; Man Shares His Story. Photos by Evablizin(f): 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2018
cheesy

I'm happy for you. Congrats.
Re: 'I Matriculated Today,7 Years After High School'; Man Shares His Story. Photos by donstan18: 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
It's something to gain admission in Nigeria, and it's another thing to graduate and make use of the certificate.

Re: 'I Matriculated Today,7 Years After High School'; Man Shares His Story. Photos by Kneephy(m): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
This one go like be Sug President for him time cos he's old and him sabi talk

(1) (Reply)

Solve This Puzzle And Compete For The Grandplay.. N15,000 To Be Won!! / 2018/2019 Postgraduate Application In Gombe State University / Electronics And Computer Engineering In Unizik, What Is It Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.