Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,182 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks (22924 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) / A Suspect Linked To Miss Uwa Vera Omozuwa's Death Has Been Arrested / Boko Haram Suspect Held In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by kinibigdeal(m): 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
Kyase:
CC proudlyngwa
We talked about this before. Can Nigerians stop politising the issue now?

Whys Benue state the major target? Why did they stop the killings in Taraba when T.Y Danjuma's threatens? Why did Miyyati Allah said the anti-grazing law is the root of the problem? Why are they against Benue self defense? Use your head

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by debolayinka(m): 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2018
Okay, we know he'll be taken to a rehab, then sent back into the society, as long as Buhari is still president.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2018
angry
Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by RullDee: 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2018
political Cruzzzzz
Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

No be only key suspect,even padlock suspect,what of his gang?
dem no arrest anyone ,you wail.
Dem arrest suspect ,you wail.
Oh I almost forgot . You’re ipig osu
Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by 3kay945(m): 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
Believe this government at your own risk.
Confused and heartless set of people. cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by Kyase(m): 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
kinibigdeal:

Whys Benue state the major target? Why did they stop the killings in Taraba when T.Y Danjuma's threatens? Why did Miyyati Allah said the anti-grazing law is the root of the problem? Why are they against Benue self defense? Use your head
read my comments, I said I don't know for other states, only talking about Benue state, use your brain...
Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by kinibigdeal(m): 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
They did this to cover their attrocities and divert your attention from the Fulani's agenda in the North central and beyond. The international pressure is telling on them. How can you say we are politicizing the issue when the IG, defense minister openly supported the herdsmen

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by kinibigdeal(m): 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
Kyase:
read my comments, I said I don't know for other states, only talking about Benue state, use your brain...

You haven't said anything reasonable about Benue state. Read yourself again
Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by package7(m): 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
If, Nigeria soldiers are sure of the suspect Aminu whatever is name he call him, don't waste on him sacrifice blood to his god's. Banza embarassed
Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by Torylanez(m): 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
TheFreeOne:
NA can lie for Africa.

They are trying very hard to shield Fulani terrorists from being held responsible.

Miyetti Allah accepted responsibility for the killings on national TV so why are these guys trying to change the narratives?

Buhari asked Benue indigenes to accommodate their country men though he later made a volte-face and blame late Ghadaffi/libyan militias all in the bid to turn the table on which they are now playing along the same shenanigan.

This useless government should have realise by now Nigerians have seen through their lies.

ipob are terrorists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by ideology(m): 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ecstasy154:
If this is true, then he must not escape justice
hahaha how many BH members have been released this year alone.

Bros don't trust buhari's govt
Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by Kyase(m): 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
kinibigdeal:

You haven't said anything reasonable about Benue state. Read yourself again
I may tag you, when I'm done with my epistle on what's happening in Benue....
Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by Benzy001: 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2018
This a lie to cover up herdsmen, the terrorist

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by PearlStreet(m): 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
Kyase:

Write other epistles on what's happening in Taraba, Plateau, Kogi and Adamawa too.

The more you try to to justify this evil, the more you disgrace yourself.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by fucktoto: 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2018
so, what's the difference between herdsmen and boko hara amu?

are they not all foooolani moooslims and brothers to presidiot boooohari?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by Odmic2839(m): 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
annnikky:
Do u expect them to link the killing to buharia or the govt No, Everly there will an escape goat to the killing so the boko haram has taken the blame/linking of the killing undecided

Like buharia like army undecided

Meanwhile check if u r name is this list tongue
glory be to God my name is not there. MICHAEL Oluwadamilare
Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by kinibigdeal(m): 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
Kyase:

I may also have to tag you with the information I have about Benue state
Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
Kyase:
CC proudlyngwa
We talked about this before. Can Nigerians stop politising the issue now?

Like I told you, the perpetrators will be the ones shouting loudest.

Do not be deceived.
No Government will want to tarnish itself.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by kinibigdeal(m): 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2018
PearlStreet:

Write other epistles on what's happening in Taraba, Plateau, Kogi and Adamawa too.

The more you try to to justify this evil, the more you disgrace yourself.

Don't mind the dude, he thought he was making any sense in this
Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by annnikky(f): 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
Odmic2839:
glory be to God my name is not there. MICHAEL Oluwadamilare
Hahhahahahah grin u're not among the lazy 9ja hoots buh check well oo tongue
Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by KillaB(f): 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2018
Troll
fucktoto:
so, what's the difference between herdsmen and boko hara amu?

are they not all foooolani moooslims and brothers to presidiot boooohari?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by Toide: 10:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
we hear this everyday,key boko haram suspect, key boko haram suspect, yet the fight is not ending.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by fucktoto: 10:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
KillaB:
Troll

and you're what - a good girl?
Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by ofoka: 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
Why is Buhari playing politics with lives of Nigerians. SOLDIERS WENT ON RAMPAGE AND DESTROYED A COMMUNITY IN BENUE AND HERDSMEN KILLED HUNDREDS WITH DEXTERITY FOR MANY DAYS AND NOW A BOKO WHATEVER IS ARRESTED INSTEAD OF THE FULANI HERDSMEN! WHAT AN IMPUNITY!!!
Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by TIDDOLL(m): 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
I so much loath this goverment...
But only a simpleton will ascribe this killings to Fulani Herdsman.. undecided

With Buhari at the helms of Affairs, they have no reason to start killing incessantly, to distabilize his goverment. undecided

And dont give me the religion cleansing bullshit!!

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2018
Kyase:
Surprise?
Boko Haram are PDP, PDP are Boko Haram, Gen Azazi... grin

So PDP are the ones killing my people in Benue... angry
Brain is still far from you. Cognitive reasoning will always elude you
Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by Butterflyleo: 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2018
TIDDOLL:
I so much loath this goverment...
But only a simpleton will ascribe this killings to Fulani Herdsman.. undecided

With Buhari at the helms of Affairs, they have no reason to start killing incessantly, to distabilize his goverment. undecided

And dont give me the religion cleansing bullshit!!

You are very smart.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by ComrdDRS: 11:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
Kyase:
Surprise?

WHO ARE YOU? DEFINITELY NOT A BENUE MAN... IDENTIFY YOURSELF N STOP DECEIVING URSELF AND UR LIKE. YOU IMPOSTOR AND SON OF USMAN DANFODIO

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by NairaMaster1(m): 11:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:
See big lie grin

Just to distract attention.

So boko haram now move about with cattle?

What of the miyetti Allah hore that said there won't be peace until the law is abolished?

Soldiers! Stop conniving with terrorists, they will kill you.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
Kyase:
Surprise?

A goat reasons better than you
Get out
Even the killers issued a statement against the ban of open grazing in Benue.... With threats
But still you and buhari must play politics while people die....

Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by phase1: 11:31pm On Apr 27, 2018
Kyase:
Surprise? Boko Haram are PDP, PDP are Boko Haram, Gen Azazi... grin
Oga you dey deceive your muslim zombie skull.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Electrocuted While Vandalizing Electricity Cables In Kano (Photo) / 2 Church Guards Steal Pastor’s Daughter’s Pants / Geoffery Mgbada Stoned To Death By VIO Officers, Umahi Orders Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.