Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,437 members, 7,861,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

Diary Of The Nigerian Teachers/lecturers: A Cry For Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Diary Of The Nigerian Teachers/lecturers: A Cry For Help (400 Views)

Eight Nigerian Teachers Travel To US To Teach Yoruba In Varsities, Colleges / Nigerian Teachers Embark On Indefinite Strike As Schools Resume For New Term / Nigerian Teachers And Their Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of The Nigerian Teachers/lecturers: A Cry For Help by sweetlyrics: 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2018
Today, I bring to you the story of a typical Nigerian teacher. As a Nigerian teacher, I also want to share my story, our stories, and the everyday encounter with the students. I also want to tell the story of other teachers at the primary and secondary school levels across the Nigerian states. My father, a great teacher, who worked gallantly and contributed his quota to the education of many Nigerian children until he retired has his own story to tell. Yours could have his own story about his teaching experience in Nigeria. As we already know, some Nigerian teachers work in private schools, some work in mission schools, some work in state-owned schools, while some others work in schools manned by the federal government. No matter where you work as a teacher/lecturer here in Nigeria or have worked and retired, this platform suits you to share your story. Let our voice be heard, let your sorrow be felt, let your anguish be unveiled!

It's a pity that many Nigerian teachers work like bulls but are remunerated as if they are beggars. It's even more pitiable for the retired Nigerian teachers at many of the state-owned schools across the country (If you call Imo and Delta States, for instance, you are on your own). It's really hell indeed for the Delta State retirees who served their fatherland as secondary and primary school teachers. What about the research archives of a typical Nigerian lecturer? You go crack your ribs, when I tell you my experience with many of the lecturers opting in for "the put my name syndrome." What about the death benefits of a Nigerian teacher which is often overlooked? These and many more stories will come your way as the "Diary of The Nigerian Teachers and Lecturers " unfolds.

Reach out to your most admirable teacher! Don't doubt me, Many Nigerian Teachers/Lecturers are Dying Without Honour and Dignity! It's our Duty to Save Them!! You were once a Student!! [color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Studies In The State / Please Who Knows If IJMB Form His Still On / Who Are You??????????????????????????????????????¿??????????????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.