Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Pls Where Can I Get Adobe Software That Will Work In Lagos - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Where Can I Get Adobe Software That Will Work In Lagos (602 Views)

Adobe Indesign - Software For PC / Pls Where Do You Fund Your Skrill????? / Pls Where Can I Buy Import Cheap Phones From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Where Can I Get Adobe Software That Will Work In Lagos by Carmal90(m): 12:17am On Apr 28, 2018
Pls I need to learn the adobe package and I need the software, Pls where can I get in Lagos
Thanks
Re: Pls Where Can I Get Adobe Software That Will Work In Lagos by Doerstech(m): 5:54am On Apr 28, 2018
Computer Village...
Re: Pls Where Can I Get Adobe Software That Will Work In Lagos by Carmal90(m): 6:40am On Apr 28, 2018
Doerstech:
Computer Village...

Yes, I know, but all those software I bought from there get k leg, is it to take my laptop along?
Re: Pls Where Can I Get Adobe Software That Will Work In Lagos by Carmal90(m): 6:51am On Apr 28, 2018
grandfada:
Carmal90 YRrOClUu5MUf

I don't understand sir
Re: Pls Where Can I Get Adobe Software That Will Work In Lagos by Doerstech(m): 7:21am On Apr 28, 2018
Carmal90:

Yes, I know, but all those software I bought from there get k leg, is it to take my laptop along?

Simply take your laptop along, have them install the cracked versions there....That's were i get all my AOOSE ( AI, PS and co ) softwares and i'm using them in peace
Re: Pls Where Can I Get Adobe Software That Will Work In Lagos by Carmal90(m): 8:17am On Apr 28, 2018
Doerstech:

Simply take your laptop along, have them install the cracked versions there....That's were i get all my AOOSE ( AI, PS and co ) softwares and i'm using them in peace
Thanks, like how much we it cost sir
Re: Pls Where Can I Get Adobe Software That Will Work In Lagos by Doerstech(m): 8:34am On Apr 28, 2018
Carmal90:

Thanks, like how much we it cost sir

Between 1000 - 2000k DEPENDING ON your skills to negotiation skills and the number of Adobe softwares you want to install.
Re: Pls Where Can I Get Adobe Software That Will Work In Lagos by bedfordng(m): 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
Carmal90:
Pls I need to learn the adobe package and I need the software, Pls where can I get in Lagos
Thanks
you can get this fully installed including the raw files and even video tutorials on most of adobe softwares at my office. also lots of other tools you may need.
Re: Pls Where Can I Get Adobe Software That Will Work In Lagos by Carmal90(m): 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
[quote author=bedfordng post=67109212]you can get this fully installed including the raw files and even video tutorials on most of adobe softwares at my office. also lots of other tools you may need. [/quote

Walsh, late just coming from Ikeja now, done and dusted

(1) (Reply)

How To Check A Company Hosting A Website / Linda Ikeji TV UI / Topbuzz Acct With $500 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.