Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,519 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" (28442 Views)

Adekunle Gold: I Was Born With Sickle Cell Disease / Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" / Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" by lagosmp3(m): 2:17am On Apr 28, 2018
GIST FROM LAGOSMP3

For many who have suffered heartbreak due to a sour love experience, the memory is usually not a palatable one, especially when it has long-lasting adverse effects on the psyche. But such is not the case with former YBNL singer, Adekunle Gold.

Recalling the most painful love experience he has had to grapple with in a chat with Showtime, the ‘Pick Up’ crooner said he was heartbroken when he discovered that his ex- lover had another lover while she was also in a relationship with him.

“My most painful love experience would be dating a girl that had a boyfriend and I did not know. It’s actually the reason I wrote ‘Nurse Alabere’, in my new album”, he said.

Unlike some men who would resort to playing games after such a heart-rending experience, Adekunle Gold has found love again and he is proud to affirm that she is the very understanding type who has found a way to cope with his celebrity status.

“Yes I have a girlfriend and she is the understanding type”, he said.

SOURCE: http://www.lagosmp3.com.ng/entertainment/gist/heartbreak-inspired-adekunle-gold/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" by ClintonEmex: 7:32am On Apr 28, 2018
No one should allow those things to bring him down, one day at a time, you'll meet someone special and deserving of your love.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" by simplyhonest(m): 10:19am On Apr 28, 2018
this type of situation has a way of killing trust... having experienced a similar situation, it took me few years to learn how to trust again... thankfully, am in a better place now....

10 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" by Uyiii: 10:19am On Apr 28, 2018

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" by dynicks(m): 10:19am On Apr 28, 2018
it's nothing new.....virtually every sharp youth have had such experience

fucking trust no one....

please next page

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" by Archangel15: 10:20am On Apr 28, 2018
Fear women
Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" by HeWrites(m): 10:20am On Apr 28, 2018
Fear Ladies

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" by Ilefoaye(m): 10:20am On Apr 28, 2018
front page for just one coment ?
SMH

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" by budusky05(m): 10:20am On Apr 28, 2018
Now you know
Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" by Mosesjoker(m): 10:20am On Apr 28, 2018
even as it's not a new thing, e dey pain person no be small.....buh when such happens, na to sharply move on o.....cos some of this girls don't just deserve crying over.

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" by DonPikko: 10:20am On Apr 28, 2018
As long as a lady isn't engaged, she's free to date multiple guys

4 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" by kokakola: 10:21am On Apr 28, 2018
There's no Girl above 14 that doesn't have a Boyfriend these days...
As a dude in the game, you don't invest your emotions early, but after you've discovered she has the qualities and have invested, but still don't prove anything to her.
Don't forget, when you give these ladies a Ride, they'll take you for a Drive.

11 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" by maxiuc(m): 10:21am On Apr 28, 2018
grin
Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 28, 2018
Is he referring to SIMI as the cheat?

8 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 28, 2018
This isn't a news.....It's common knowledge.

Something still baffles tho...

Most guys claim to be single and most girls seems to be be dating more than one guy.

Who are this girls dating,biiko....ghost Angel

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" by Mikepenny5(m): 10:21am On Apr 28, 2018
without experience we will never learn. woman can never stop, but God please lead me to my own, been single for a long time

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" by Xxpress(m): 10:22am On Apr 28, 2018
He did not let the experience to change him

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" by Fernandowski(m): 10:22am On Apr 28, 2018
These hoes ain't loyal
Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" by Kaxmytex(m): 10:22am On Apr 28, 2018
I will rather sing on ethanol, codeine, weeds, etc than wasting inspiration on any lady.. .

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" by Olalan(m): 10:22am On Apr 28, 2018
Hmmm, people who have faithful partners don't know how lucky they are in this age

7 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" by ednut1(m): 10:22am On Apr 28, 2018
Guys are always qucik to play victim card. Did u no have a side chick too cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 28, 2018
DonPikko:
As long as a lady isn't engaged, she's free to date multiple guys
So when the thing con wide she go begin look for a God-fearing man when she herself no fear God.

Girls are loyal to made men only because he got all she needs.Money,dick,cars,mansion,etc.

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" by stevodot22(m): 10:22am On Apr 28, 2018
Hope simi dey hear
Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" by fowlyansh181(m): 10:23am On Apr 28, 2018
Am I the only one tired of having a girlfriend? I love myself more than I love another

9 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" by obaataaokpaewu: 10:23am On Apr 28, 2018
He's a side guy to the girl. Funny enough, the girl might be a side chic to the guy embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" by Ushiefrank(m): 10:23am On Apr 28, 2018
Hmmm Life Goes On
Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" by Xkalaban(m): 10:23am On Apr 28, 2018
Fvck love, that sh!t don't exist in relationships anymore. I love my fams n true friends tho wink

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" by jordyspices: 10:25am On Apr 28, 2018
Na normal something na even harry song sing am na even ur boo get a boo a boo a boo just enjoy wat ever comes wif it till it last nobody is worth the stress

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" by Tobarealtor56(m): 10:25am On Apr 28, 2018
Oh k. now we kwn. me too once date a gal who has 5boyfriend. no b new tin
Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" by freedomchild: 10:26am On Apr 28, 2018
Ladies are always confused and insecure in relationships especially in this part of the world. I don't blame them sha. because they have nothing else to offer they think all men who psyche them are after there stinky pussy. They've lost countless genuine men who come there way because of this silly mentality.. though there are reasonable and intelligent ones sha but they are just few.

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" by jaxxy(m): 10:26am On Apr 28, 2018
Ive never dated a gal dat was completely single. They always had a bf or sm sort. Its no biggie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" by kmaster007: 10:26am On Apr 28, 2018
no b new tin. no gurl is single bfor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido To Award Scholarship To A Little Boy On Twitter / Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price / Davido, Wizkid And Others Make 2018 Forbes Africa 30 Under 30 List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.