Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Job Scammers On The Rise - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Scammers On The Rise (6390 Views)

Job Scammers New Method / Job Scammers And Their Scheme! (magil Construction Vs Belavargas Resort) / Beware Of Job Scammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Scammers On The Rise by odumoyedare(m): 8:46am On Apr 28, 2018
It's not a good thing for one to be jobless and when one is also jobless, one do not need to be over-ambitious. I just wish to make d forum realise that we need to thread carefully in d course of searching for a job. How on earth will u be searching for job and in d process of interview, you were being asked to pay some certain amount of money for one thing or the other. Is it not because of the fact that u need money to survive that led one to go in search of a job. Don't know how humans can be so cruel and humane to start extorting money in a dubious manner from someone that cannot even boast of three square meals. The funniest thing is that, they will brain wash you with their sugar coated mouths, pls beware and be mindful of these two organizations that I will highlight below:
Gilded international resources
omoh apex solutions
Both are in Ibadan and they work hand in hand with each other...... I almost fell for their scams which almost ruined my mentality but thank God sha. It was a bitter experience and I also learnt from d mishap. Be careful guys

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job Scammers On The Rise by koby86: 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2019
odumoyedare:
It's not a good thing for one to be jobless and when one is also jobless, one do not need to be over-ambitious. I just wish to make d forum realise that we need to thread carefully in d course of searching for a job. How on earth will u be searching for job and in d process of interview, you were being asked to pay some certain amount of money for one thing or the other. Is it not because of the fact that u need money to survive that led one to go in search of a job. Don't know how humans can be so cruel and humane to start extorting money in a dubious manner from someone that cannot even boast of three square meals. The funniest thing is that, they will brain wash you with their sugar coated mouths, pls beware and be mindful of these two organizations that I will highlight below:
Gilded international resources
omoh apex solutions
Both are in Ibadan and they work hand in hand with each other...... I almost fell for their scams which almost ruined my mentality but thank God sha. It was a bitter experience and I also learnt from d mishap. Be careful guys

MY GUY GOD MUST SURELY BLESS YOU FOR THIS.GOD KNOWS MY POCKET SO HE SENT YOU TO DROP THIS,SO THAT ONE DAY I WILL CHECK HERE AND DON'T SPEND MY TRANSPORT GOING TO IBADAN IN VEIN.YOU JUST SAVED ME 1.5k THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN WASTED FOR TP. THANKS MY GUY. BELOW IS THE MESSAGE I WAS SENT AND WAS SERIOUSLY PREPARING TO GO.

JOB INTERVIEW
gilded networks
to **************
As Regards Your Application Through
Employment Agency On , you
have Been Shortlisted For Job Interview on Wed
3rd April 2019 By 8am @ our
Branch Office No 45 Old Ife Rd, White House
0pposite Charvet
Construction Company Near Saw Mill Under
Bridge Green Spring Hotel Area
Ibadan, Oyo State, For More Info Contact The
H.R.M A.D 09064597401 Or Visit
Our
Re: Job Scammers On The Rise by nisho(m): 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2019
As Regards Ur Application Through Employment Agency On indeed.com U've Been Shortlisted For job Interview on Sat.22/6/19 By 8am @ Our Branch Office, No 45 Old Ife Road Opp Charvet Construction Firm,Green Spring Hotel Area,Near Saw Mill bridge Ib. Go wit CV. More Info Visit www.Gildednetworks.Com. HR R.A.P

Please is this real?
Re: Job Scammers On The Rise by jennyblash(f): 7:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
They have changed their name oo

Based on your application with NEW HAVEN RESOURCES on INDEED, you have been shortlisted for an INTERVIEW on Wed. 3rd July by 8am at our branch office, No 45 old Ife road, opp Charvet construction firm, Green Spring Hotel Area, near Saw Mill bridge, Ibadan.
Go along with your CV
Re: Job Scammers On The Rise by Horlarjummy: 12:02am On Jul 02, 2019
it's a big scam..I have attended the interview bfore at Ibadan....they will want to extort money from u.
Re: Job Scammers On The Rise by Adeyanjus(m): 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2019
As Regards Your Application Through Employment Agency On , you
have Been Shortlisted For Job Interview (Aptitude Test) on Sat 20th July 2019 By 8am @
our Branch Office No 45 Old Ife Rd, White House 0pposite Charvet
Construction Company Near Saw Mill Under Bridge Green Spring Hotel
Area Ibadan, Oyo State, For More Info Contact The H.R.M A.O
09051287304 Or Visit Our

THIS IS WHAT I GET TOO JUST NOW O
Re: Job Scammers On The Rise by treasuredforlif: 6:39pm On Jul 19, 2019
Gilded Network / International Resources
"U've Been Shortlisted For Interview On ....... @ Our Branch Office,White House No 45 Old Ife Rd Opp Charvet Construction, Sawmill, Ibadan...For More Info Check Ur Mail" - their message format.
My fellow job hunters, please be careful of some job invitation, interviews or adverts place these days o... This Gilded Network Resources/International scammed me of over #45,000 which he said would be making me to get #50,000 basic salary and with other allowances I would be earning close to over #100,000 in a month and at some point the company would take me abroad to study more. I fell a trap because the man in charge who said he's the CEO (Mr Adefuye Dayo -09064597401/08078031866) claimed to be a son of a man/woman of God in Christ Gospel Church, odo-ona elewe, Ibadan, Oyo State and that he do anchor Sunday school there also. So I thought since he claimed to be a good Christian that what he said about being paid #50,000 per month and other incentives/allowances would up it to about or even over 100k (that within a month we would have forgotten about the money we paid for training, induction or products self) and also that we are only going to be working 2days a week (Mondays and Thursdays. Thursday would be the day for weekly report in the office) because they are HMO (Health Maintenance Organisation) and he mentioned a lot of attractive benefits (that they are in partnership with WHO, SAB, CDC, ADA and some other international bodies) to make us all that were present that day fall a prey of his wicked act (That later we found out that all the documents he was showing us were fakes and he's not even in partnership with any of these foreign bodies listed above) which after a while with them we found out it was all lies, he played a lot of Dr Otabil (Motivational videos) and some other videos during the interview and even during trainings.... Which we later found out all that he was decieving us and he kept on telling us to even borrow more money and not allow any negative thoughts or people influence us about this business or their organization (that those people are virus and they don't want us to reach our goals), during and after the trainings he told us we should seek for funds if we want to become our own CEO like him pretty soon also, if possible up to #500,000k or even more that we would recover it all and even gain a lot but at that moment my eyes were opened already and it was glaring that he was only trying to play on our level of knowledge and I had to back out (this man is so smart with his accomplice that he do make sure that he won't allow we the Newbies/Trainees/Mugus to exchange numbers or talk to each other during after training starting from the interview day, he would say we don't need to interact with each other that anything we need to know we should ask him directly and also he always make sure that when it's time to go home after training, he will call us one after the other to his office and discharge us individually, allowing much time for one to leave minutes ahead of the other so no one would cross path among us.. Which good organization wouldn't allow interactions between their employees or staffs? But we were blindfolded by this man's sugar words or maybe it's even juju or a spell self that we do abide firmly and behave like mumus around)... Believe me this man can talk for long and really convince you to fall a prey if you are in contact or one-on-one with him with his long stories and sweet mouth. Some of us waited till Month end, he started telling us that paid money different stories of deception. We tried getting the feds involved but all to no avail to get a refund of all the money we paid to him cause this Man is really good at this scamming business he chose with crazy documents and he already knows his ways around. I was deeply hurt afterwards, my faith was toiled with and I pray this man faces his Waterloo soon. His wife is also an accomplice is his organization alongside some others that works with him at that so called scammed shop called office ( at White House, Opposite Charvet construction, sawmill Iwo Road).... My people please beware and be careful (Note that name "Adefuye Dayo" - claimed to be the son of one of the majors in Christ Gospel Church so you won't fall a prey to him also cause he might change location or the name of his company but I don't think he would ever change his own real name or Identity, he's a native of Ijebu, dark in complexion, his front teeth ain't that white,its coloured, he claimed to be a computer science/Engineering graduate and that he served in Ibadan. And he works alongside Omoh Apex Solutions whose own office is at Monatan ). I wish the government can really do something about this, we Nigerian Youth are tired of being scammed on jobs by all these wolfs in human skin and punish all these people to make this country a better place worth living and surviving in. #WeNigerianYouthAreNotLazy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job Scammers On The Rise by Vicakin(m): 1:22pm On Aug 13, 2020
We wish to inform you that your application has been approved and you have been shortlisted for job interview (Aptitude test)on fri. 14th Aug by 9am with the HR @ GCC irele house near sawmail, new gbagi old ife rd ibadan. Go along with your cv and writing materials. HR E.

Just got this...thank God for this platform
Re: Job Scammers On The Rise by ViktorOG: 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
We wish to inform you that your application has been approved and you have been shortlisted for job interview (Aptitude test)on mon. 28th sep. by 11am with the HR @ GCC Adams house opp Chavet office by onipepeye, old ife rd ibadan. Go along with your cv and writing materials. HR E.
They are GNLD scammers
Re: Job Scammers On The Rise by ViktorOG: 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
[img][/img]
Stupid scammers everywhere

Re: Job Scammers On The Rise by TACisco: 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2021
Scammers everywhere
Just got this today and I thought it may rescue someone someday if it's posted here.

We wish to inform you that you that your application has been approved and you have been shortlisted for job interview (Aptitude Test)on Tues 5th Jan by 9:30am with the HR @GCC @T & P building No 45 along bolmor polytechnic old ife rd ibadan. Come along with your CV and writing materials.
HR A3

All set of Scammers

1 Like

Re: Job Scammers On The Rise by anzaku47(m): 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
treasuredforlif:
Gilded Network / International Resources
"U've Been Shortlisted For Interview On ....... @ Our Branch Office,White House No 45 Old Ife Rd Opp Charvet Construction, Sawmill, Ibadan...For More Info Check Ur Mail" - their message format.
My fellow job hunters, please be careful of some job invitation, interviews or adverts place these days o... This Gilded Network Resources/International scammed me of over #45,000 which he said would be making me to get #50,000 basic salary and with other allowances I would be earning close to over #100,000 in a month and at some point the company would take me abroad to study more. I fell a trap because the man in charge who said he's the CEO (Mr Adefuye Dayo -09064597401/08078031866) claimed to be a son of a man/woman of God in Christ Gospel Church, odo-ona elewe, Ibadan, Oyo State and that he do anchor Sunday school there also. So I thought since he claimed to be a good Christian that what he said about being paid #50,000 per month and other incentives/allowances would up it to about or even over 100k (that within a month we would have forgotten about the money we paid for training, induction or products self) and also that we are only going to be working 2days a week (Mondays and Thursdays. Thursday would be the day for weekly report in the office) because they are HMO (Health Maintenance Organisation) and he mentioned a lot of attractive benefits (that they are in partnership with WHO, SAB, CDC, ADA and some other international bodies) to make us all that were present that day fall a prey of his wicked act (That later we found out that all the documents he was showing us were fakes and he's not even in partnership with any of these foreign bodies listed above) which after a while with them we found out it was all lies, he played a lot of Dr Otabil (Motivational videos) and some other videos during the interview and even during trainings.... Which we later found out all that he was decieving us and he kept on telling us to even borrow more money and not allow any negative thoughts or people influence us about this business or their organization (that those people are virus and they don't want us to reach our goals), during and after the trainings he told us we should seek for funds if we want to become our own CEO like him pretty soon also, if possible up to #500,000k or even more that we would recover it all and even gain a lot but at that moment my eyes were opened already and it was glaring that he was only trying to play on our level of knowledge and I had to back out (this man is so smart with his accomplice that he do make sure that he won't allow we the Newbies/Trainees/Mugus to exchange numbers or talk to each other during after training starting from the interview day, he would say we don't need to interact with each other that anything we need to know we should ask him directly and also he always make sure that when it's time to go home after training, he will call us one after the other to his office and discharge us individually, allowing much time for one to leave minutes ahead of the other so no one would cross path among us.. Which good organization wouldn't allow interactions between their employees or staffs? But we were blindfolded by this man's sugar words or maybe it's even juju or a spell self that we do abide firmly and behave like mumus around)... Believe me this man can talk for long and really convince you to fall a prey if you are in contact or one-on-one with him with his long stories and sweet mouth. Some of us waited till Month end, he started telling us that paid money different stories of deception. We tried getting the feds involved but all to no avail to get a refund of all the money we paid to him cause this Man is really good at this scamming business he chose with crazy documents and he already knows his ways around. I was deeply hurt afterwards, my faith was toiled with and I pray this man faces his Waterloo soon. His wife is also an accomplice is his organization alongside some others that works with him at that so called scammed shop called office ( at White House, Opposite Charvet construction, sawmill Iwo Road).... My people please beware and be careful (Note that name "Adefuye Dayo" - claimed to be the son of one of the majors in Christ Gospel Church so you won't fall a prey to him also cause he might change location or the name of his company but I don't think he would ever change his own real name or Identity, he's a native of Ijebu, dark in complexion, his front teeth ain't that white,its coloured, he claimed to be a computer science/Engineering graduate and that he served in Ibadan. And he works alongside Omoh Apex Solutions whose own office is at Monatan ). I wish the government can really do something about this, we Nigerian Youth are tired of being scammed on jobs by all these wolfs in human skin and punish all these people to make this country a better place worth living and surviving in. #WeNigerianYouthAreNotLazy.
You narrated everything that do happen in that building. If only I come this post before last week. Though I left when he telling his sugar coated stories.
Re: Job Scammers On The Rise by Olumarx: 11:48pm On Jan 12, 2021
I went there today. They said if I did well in the aptitude test, they will call me. I have seen their message

Re: Job Scammers On The Rise by TACisco: 12:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
You are invited for an interview; Wednesday, Jan 20th at Alerzo,Cedarhauz Estate, near Oluyole Extension High School, Oluyole by 9am. Come with ur CV.
HR

What do you think about this guys
Re: Job Scammers On The Rise by KolaShangOne(m): 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2022
This Mr Dayo Adefuye is still scamming people for non existent jobs.. He is still scamming. My niece almost fell victim.

His new office is opposite customs building at New Bodija. His new company name is GCC. They still play motivational videos from Dr Otabil.

Same modus operandi as treasureforlif highlighted above.

His number is still 08078031866.

His wife's phone number is 08139333477. Her name is Gloria.

Another number they use is 07047016029.
Re: Job Scammers On The Rise by Divinelove1(f): 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2022
It really show a lot of people are in dire need of a job!
Sorry for all you have been through guys.
But if your dream job isn't forth coming get a skill: like digital skills needed in today's world

Talk of content creation, copywriting, Ui/Ux design etc
Re: Job Scammers On The Rise by Starjirex(m): 3:14pm On Mar 29, 2023
I'm got scammed by this man today too, They played motivational videos for me. Thank God I didn't fell into the trap.. The man get sweet mouth.

(1) (Reply)

Sahara Group Limited Nationwide Graduate Engineering Programme 2018 / Interview Verification / What Next After You Realized You Botched A Job Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.