Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Why I Gave Housemates Plenty Wahala –cee-c - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Gave Housemates Plenty Wahala –cee-c (435 Views)

Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) / Cynthia Obianodo Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C Of BBNaija Are Lookalikes / Ebuka Reacts To Claims That Cee-c Is His Sister-in-law & Tobi His Brother (2) (3) (4)

Why I Gave Housemates Plenty Wahala –cee-c by mrsamsticks: 11:10am On Apr 28, 2018
Cynthia ‘Cee-C’ Nwadiora seemed to have entered the Big Brother Naija house with a mission: to cause trouble, or rather going by the theme of the reality show: ‘Double Wahala’, to give other housemates plenty wahala.

And did she achieve her aim? Sure, she did! Ask any of the housemates, most especially, Tobi, her here today gone tomorrow lover. But then, most people say Cee-C was just being real, she was just being herself. And that’s what kept her in the house till the end. This reporter had a brief chat with her in South Africa. Enjoy it.

What do you think did it for you, even with several evictions, you were still in the house till the end?

I don’t know what it is. I’m yet to find out. So, I’m going to Nigeria to find out what exactly I did for Nigerians that... Read more at...
http://4betanaija.com.ng/2018/04/27/why-i-gave-housemates-plenty-wahala-cee-c/

Re: Why I Gave Housemates Plenty Wahala –cee-c by savio93(m): 11:10am On Apr 28, 2018
I smell front page
Re: Why I Gave Housemates Plenty Wahala –cee-c by WilliamsNedd: 11:17am On Apr 28, 2018
Hmmmm

Student Paid 321K For Iphonex But Gets A Box Filled With Concretes Instead(video / Governor Rochas Rocking With Nina On Stage During Their Homecoming Party(video) / 2019 Elections: Singer 2face Idibia Tells Nigerian Youths What To Do