Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Wizkid Reveals Plans To Send Young Mechanic Boy Back To School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Reveals Plans To Send Young Mechanic Boy Back To School (309 Views)

I Am Taking Four-Year Break From Music – Wizkid Reveals / "I Begged Duncan Might For A Collaboration On Fake Love" — Wizkid Reveals / Wizkid To Sponsor A Mechanic Boy "Basit" To School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Reveals Plans To Send Young Mechanic Boy Back To School by eliysammy: 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
Starboy Entertainment boss, Wizkid, has unveiled plans to reduce the number of out of school children by at least a child as he plans to foot the bill of sending a child artisan back to school.
Wizkid, who posted a viral video of a child named Basit, a young car technician (better known as a mechanic) busy in a workshop and talking about his yet-to-be-released song, “Gucci Snake” on his social media handles after he got wind of it, was apparently very moved.
Impressed, Wizkid tweeted about the video, promising that the boy would get all the support he needs from him to be able to go back to school.
“We sending Basit to school! Bring him to me,” the “Come Closer” singer had tweeted when he first came across the video.
Read Full Article At>>> https://entryloaded.com.ng/2018/04/28/wizkid-reveals-plans-send-young-mechanic-boy-back-school/

(1) (Reply)

Cheryl Burke Celebrates Her 34th Year Birthday / Can Davido Afford A Private Jet? / Royal Wedding: Count Down To Prince Harry's Wedding, Few Hours To Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.