Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

Reekado Banks Cleaning Up His Mouth After A One Night Stand - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks Cleaning Up His Mouth After A One Night Stand (38916 Views)

Evicted BBNaija Housemate, Jeff Spotted Cleaning Up Benue Bridge (Photos) / Timaya: Naira Marley Used His Mouth To Invite Trouble Into His Life / Dayo Amusa Cleaning Up Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reekado Banks Cleaning Up His Mouth After A One Night Stand by BadBradley: 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
NaijaCelebrity:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri3Rmd7MEMs

Mavin records star, Reekado Banks in a short footage shared online is seen brushing his teeth late at night and the Easy singer claimed that he just finished using his mouth on a hoe and needed to clean it up so as not to pass anything to the next girl. Watch below..

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/04/reekado-banks-cleaning-up-his-mouth.html?m=1

what he's really saying is, " look at me, looks at me". I must trend by fire by force.
Re: Reekado Banks Cleaning Up His Mouth After A One Night Stand by Winner1998(m): 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
[color=#000099][/color] ;DEasy Singer
Re: Reekado Banks Cleaning Up His Mouth After A One Night Stand by tegamarro(m): 4:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
cambae:
lol
Hi
Re: Reekado Banks Cleaning Up His Mouth After A One Night Stand by AFONJACOW(m): 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
No wonder he never have any hit track on his name...
Re: Reekado Banks Cleaning Up His Mouth After A One Night Stand by Egein(m): 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
Reekado Banks will end up as one of those poor celebs who fall fatally with something terrible like throat cancer or goiter; and would make videos begging us to donate to his GoFundMe account. Such an idio.t
Re: Reekado Banks Cleaning Up His Mouth After A One Night Stand by HoodBillionaire: 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
men i can neva suck a stinking pussssy
yuck
best is my hard dic
and my bich sucking my big dick
bich ass niggi
Re: Reekado Banks Cleaning Up His Mouth After A One Night Stand by gfreymom302: 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
Reekado of all pple suppose know sey toto cheap cheap pass biscuit these days.
Re: Reekado Banks Cleaning Up His Mouth After A One Night Stand by DavidEsq(m): 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
aleeyus:
rose are red violets are blue and my middle finger is up
The IDGAF crew is back cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks Cleaning Up His Mouth After A One Night Stand by chubinwa(m): 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2018
Anyhow boy
Re: Reekado Banks Cleaning Up His Mouth After A One Night Stand by emperorblog(m): 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
READ COOL,AND INTERESTING STORY HERE
www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Reekado Banks Cleaning Up His Mouth After A One Night Stand by PierreDeFermath(m): 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2018
ugly fool. and this one would be labelling girls as hoes and looking for a good girl when he's ready to marry. instead of aiming for the star,he's busy showing stupidity,that's why none of them has gone beyond Africa. while white boys are busy discussing how to invent never seem before apps and technologies,shithile fools are discussing sex. is it not supposed to be private?

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Cleaning Up His Mouth After A One Night Stand by aleeyus(m): 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
DavidEsq:

The IDGAF crew is back cheesy
Hope you're among the crew!
Re: Reekado Banks Cleaning Up His Mouth After A One Night Stand by PierreDeFermath(m): 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
ugly fool. and this one would be labelling girls as hoes and looking for a good girl when he's ready to marry. instead of aiming for the star,he's busy showing stupidity,that's why none of them has gone beyond Africa. while white boys are busy discussing how to invent never seem before apps and technologies,shithile fools are discussing sex. You can't Bleep up to am average he-goat for the rest of your life even if you live up to 100 cos goats get laid all the time. something that's supposed to be private,immature fools

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Cleaning Up His Mouth After A One Night Stand by STILESGANG: 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
Childish and ugly boy. I'm sure he wasnt getting sex before the fame, no wonder it's driving him crazy

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Cleaning Up His Mouth After A One Night Stand by CSTR1003: 6:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
He has gone down on one poor guy's girlfriend.

To these rich kids with fame, any lady they bang is a hoe.

And I can't blame him . These girls come very cheap.
Re: Reekado Banks Cleaning Up His Mouth After A One Night Stand by Bamz(m): 6:33pm On Apr 28, 2018
This is utterly embarrassing.

Mr. Seun,

You really need to give your mods a hard talk. I understand the need do reports on celebs but this is just disgraceful. I've posted better topics that did not make it to fp.

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Cleaning Up His Mouth After A One Night Stand by AiiVee(m): 7:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
well, na wetin your position gana you ni saa... me wey i never get one go dey call one hoe abi
Re: Reekado Banks Cleaning Up His Mouth After A One Night Stand by Ceemax(m): 8:46am On Apr 29, 2018
Pussy eating nigga
Re: Reekado Banks Cleaning Up His Mouth After A One Night Stand by Bentain: 9:16am On Apr 29, 2018
Prosperity destroys the fool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Thanks Theo Ukpaa In Surrogacy Accusation On Linda Ikeji? / Nollywood Actor Chinedu Ikedieze And Mikel Obi(Photo) / E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.