Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Suspects Caught Following The WASSCE Examination Question Leakage - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Suspects Caught Following The WASSCE Examination Question Leakage (566 Views)

See Number 47 And 48 Of This Mock Examination Question In Cross River State / Breaking: WAEC Releases 2021 WASSCE Examination Result (see How To Check Result) / WAEC Announces Date For 2021 WASSCE Examination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suspects Caught Following The WASSCE Examination Question Leakage by Maureenalikor(f): 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
read my story on about the young boys caught, I don't think they did ALL ALONE, they had higher help.
[url]http://www.maureenalikor.com/2018/04/28/conspiracy-surrounding-wassce-neco-examination/ [/url]
Do you believe the young boys caught were the sole operators of the fraud or they had higher help?

Re: Suspects Caught Following The WASSCE Examination Question Leakage by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 13, 2019
Maureenalikor:
read my story on about the young boys caught, I don't think they did ALL ALONE, they had higher help.
[url]http://www.maureenalikor.com/2018/04/28/conspiracy-surrounding-wassce-neco-examination/ [/url]
Do you believe the young boys caught were the sole operators of the fraud or they had higher help?

Hello
Re: Suspects Caught Following The WASSCE Examination Question Leakage by Eroms4life17(m): 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
Look at their faces. More of them should be caught so as to sanitize our educational system.

(1) (Reply)

Fed Poly Bauchi Set To Implement New Grading System / This Result Good For Computer Science? / Best Courses To Study In The 31st Century+ Salaries In US DOLLARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.