Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija (65868 Views)

Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video) / Ubi Franklin With Mike, Mercy, BamBam And Ebuka At The Headies 2019 / BBNaija 2019 Winner, Mercy And Ebuka All Smiles (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by Tessyama1: 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
A photo of media personality, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu and Cee-C at an event he hosted went viral yesterday after he denied ever meeting her during an interview with Toolz on Beat Fm yesterday.

This got tongues wagging as many felt he has really met her and is just covering up.

Cee-C has now taken to Instagram to address the issue. She wrote;

"I have alot to address and answer but I will address this particular issue.
An interview of someone I respect, admire and see as my mentor was drawn to my attention. Like I said in the house I met @ebuka at an event he hosted, Yo!!! the fact that you meet somebody doesn't mean that the person has to remember you. @ebuka is HUuuuGE in this industry and probably meets over 100,000 people a week, so therefore he has every right to say he has not meet ME. What I said in the house was from the view of someone who does not understand the industry. Guys I have met and had conservations with alot of people this week, that would as well say they have met me this week too and I can't even remember.
To my fans, I do appreciate you all for always having my back, mehn!! where did you guys get that picture from
I advise we take it easy with the bashing, negativity, etc
Love You All,
Ceec
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/cee-c-reacts-photo-ebuka-event-before-bbnaija-show.html

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by dafeyankee: 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2018
angry

HE HAS NOT MEET ME?CONSERVATIONS?

This is exactly why I have no single respect for any graduate of a private university in Nigeria.

This FOREHEAD is a lawyer right?and the simplest of English she no fit construct. Nothing dey her head aside bad manners and hate.

314 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by princechurchill(m): 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
Rest in peace Queen's English

134 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by Kylekent59: 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
princechurchill:
Rest in peace Queen's English
Lol.

Your has should go with a participle.

Back to the topic
She is looking pretty. Last last enemies must bow. grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by dafeyankee: 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
Dominique and lalasticlacla I greet you.
Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by wingmanII: 4:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
dafeyankee:
angry

This is exactly why I have no single respect for any graduate of a private university in Nigeria.

This FOREHEAD is a lawyer right?and the simplest of English she no fit construct. Nothing dey her head aside bad manners and hate.
Those are obviously typos. She probably typed in a hurry.

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by oshe11: 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
Tessyama1:
A photo of media personality, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu and Cee-C at an event he hosted went viral yesterday after he denied ever meeting her during an interview with Toolz on Beat Fm yesterday.

This got tongues wagging as many felt he has really met her and is just covering up.

Cee-C has now taken to Instagram to address the issue. She wrote;

"I have alot to address and answer but I will address this particular issue.
An interview of someone I respect, admire and see as my mentor was drawn to my attention. Like I said in the house I met @ebuka at an event he hosted, Yo!!! the fact that you meet somebody doesn't mean that the person has to remember you. @ebuka is HUuuuGE in this industry and probably meets over 100,000 people a week, so therefore he has every right to say he has not meet ME. What I said in the house was from the view of someone who does not understand the industry. Guys I have met and had conservations with alot of people this week, that would as well say they have met me this week too and I can't even remember.
To my fans, I do appreciate you all for always having my back, mehn!! where did you guys get that picture from
I advise we take it easy with the bashing, negativity, etc
Love You All,
Ceec
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/cee-c-reacts-photo-ebuka-event-before-bbnaija-show.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

They should take it easy with the BASHING AND NEGATIVITY?
Is that not what CeeC represents?
Is that not why You are a "King" to them?
Awon "Strong Women"

Moreover, You are lieing or You forgot You said that You visitted him at his place as well?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by ericsimons18: 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2018
dafeyankee:
angry

What is this one saying now

30 Likes

Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by ClintonEmex: 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2018
Ok
Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by BanevsJoker(m): 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
wingmanII:

Defender of the Universe. I believe her blunders in the House were also "speakos".

203 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 28, 2018

It Seems This Girl Have Started Not To Have Sense abi... Look At How You Belittled yourself For Somebody You Are More Useful Than...

Which Ebuka? Who Is Ebuka? There Are Over One Million Ebukas in Nigeria none Is Famous...

4 Likes

Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by DIYhackers: 6:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
BOTH OF YOU ARE LIARS! TIME WILL TELL

8 Likes

Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by NwaAmaikpe: 6:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
shocked

I just read CeeC's writeup and I suddenly realized that she truly deserved failing in Law school.

One; for her awful command of lexicon and syntax.
Then lastly, for being such a pathetic liar. She couldn't even successfully strengthen Ebuka's defence.
With this write up, it's so clear both of them have a very defined history.

With that said,
I find CeeC and Ebuka guilty of deceiving the public and indulging in an illegal amorous affair.
BBNaija 2018 was a well thought out scam with predestined handpicked undeserving housemates.

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by emeijeh(m): 6:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
All I can say is....

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by Millz404(m): 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
Na lie... Una don kpnash...
See as she be like tuber of yam...

3 Likes

Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
Abeg this big brother poo don tire us. There is no housemate this year wey no sabi somebody

4 Likes

Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by BelindaKings(f): 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by Ssalk: 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
English is difficult

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by davibid: 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
Please can someone tell when BBNaija threads will expire on NL

Abeg oooo Seun na only question I ask oooo before you banned me for 4 weeks undecided

Meanwhile Cee C own bad sha, only she get bad attitude, ugly and the inability to differentiate between meet and met

She weak me

3 Likes

Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by goldenceo1: 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
BBN is not different from APC govt. While one choose to give away the money to the youths the other seems to blame the youths for been too lazy.

In other news Chelsea are getting closer to their champions leagues dream.

6 Likes

Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by EmmaOgbu(m): 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
1. Who is Ebuka to meet 100,000 people a week?
2. Who is Ceece, her English is deaf and dumb?
3. Anyway when will this BBnaija thread end?
Am tired of all this BBnaija thread please.

4 Likes

Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by Lizilicious(f): 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
I really don't give a Bleep
Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by Rick9(m): 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
Warever
Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by exlinkleads(f): 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2018
I talk am say all this big brother stuff na confirm arrangee

Chai

5 Likes

Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by browniecay: 6:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
The show is over but we won't know rest again. The problem am facing with this regime is okay for me biko

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
lmfao @ over 100,000 people In a week.. is he Facebook

13 Likes

Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by tesppidd: 6:13pm On Apr 28, 2018
wingmanII:

don't mind these lazy youths.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by edeXede: 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
embarassed

I am not a fan of BBN but as this case is a national matter I must say say something stupid or true.

Ebuka And Cee c are taking Nigerians(their fans) for a ride.

Analysis

Ebuka has met CeeC before the latter participation in BBN..... Fact 1

Ebuka and CeeC lied about seeing each other before BBN... Fact 2

The question is why did they both deny it?

1) Ebuka denied knowing Ceec before BBN because he wouldn't want to paint picture of being a nepotist on people's mind. We all know people would question the selection process if he had admitted to seeing CeeC before

2) CeeC denied ever seeing Ebuka before because she had actually claimed herself to be a virgin and a holy girl to the viewers. So she admitting to knowing Ebuka would bring out suspicion on the selection process and we all know nothing goes for nothing in Nigeria.

Now they are both admitting to had actually seen each other before BBN.

My conclusion..

1)Ebuka and CeeC have had sex together

2)CeeC got into BBN by exchanging her body

3)Ebuka is Nepotic

4)CeeC is not a virgin.

5) They are both liars.

If you know you know

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by romelady(f): 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
now I understand the theme of this show " double wahala" ... Mods are now bring the wahala to us on nl after watching them live for 85 days... we are still talking about the..smh
Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by FrancMekason(m): 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
dafeyankee:
angry

So, therefore nko?
U didn't see dt one too���

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by 9jaBloke: 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
Ebuka is huge lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" / Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) / Actor, Daniel Uwadiae Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.